For anyone who knows Japanese - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3201 Views )

NeoRyu
1042th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member

"For anyone who knows Japanese" , posted Fri 15 Apr 04:02:post reply

Do these statues here come assmbiled and prepainted and can people outside of Japan order from them?

Fuu is a cutie!!

[this message was edited by NeoRyu on Fri 15 Apr 04:02]

Replies:

Kyouji
29th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):For anyone who knows Japanese" , posted Fri 15 Apr 04:08post reply

quote:
Do these statues here come assmbiled and prepainted and can people outside of Japan order from them?

That is a PVC figure. PVC figures are all ready to be taken out of their packaging and displayed. In other words, to answer your question, yes it is pre-assembled and painted. You have to remember that they're mass-produced, so they're usually not as good looking as the display models the companies show you. I've actually got the Rider figure on order, and if you wish to order one, you might want to hurry up.

tenguman
163th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):For anyone who knows Japanese" , posted Fri 15 Apr 04:10post reply

quote:

They come already assembled and painted, but I don't know about the ordering thing.

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

NeoRyu
1042th Post

"Re(2):For anyone who knows Japanese" , posted Fri 15 Apr 04:14post reply

quote:

That is a PVC figure. PVC figures are all ready to be taken out of their packaging and displayed. In other words, to answer your question, yes it is pre-assembled and painted. You have to remember that they're mass-produced, so they're usually not as good looking as the display models the companies show you. I've actually got the Rider figure on order, and if you wish to order one, you might want to hurry up.

Where and how do I order from them?

Fuu is a cutie!!

Maou
561th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):For anyone who knows Japanese" , posted Fri 15 Apr 05:45post reply

Hm, you may want to see if some more local stores or importers can get this one for you...not only do you pay by bank deposit transfer (is that what it's called in English? Either way, checks and normal credit cards shouldn't work), but shipping destinations don't list anything besides Japanese prefectures as destinations. Fate/stay night + Good Smile seemed to pop a lot of Google results, though. Good luck!

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

VManOfMana
602th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):For anyone who knows Japanese" , posted Fri 15 Apr 09:20:post reply

Try Hobby Search, though right now most likely than not they are sold out.

Just checked. Some are available, some are not. They are releasing lots of PVC Fate stay figures. Good Smile's Rider is not available. Kotobukiya's Saber is gonna be rereleased (yay!)

Jabel D. Morales - VMan of Mana.
http://vman.animecafe.net/

"Tameraeba makeyo!"

[this message was edited by VManOfMana on Sat 16 Apr 15:24]

trogdor
10th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):For anyone who knows Japanese" , posted Fri 15 Apr 15:20post reply

i heard good things about

http://www.hlj.com/

from hobbyfanatics forum

>throw baby

NeoRyu
1043th Post

"Re(2):For anyone who knows Japanese" , posted Sat 16 Apr 02:52post reply

quote:
i heard good things about

http://www.hlj.com/

from hobbyfanatics forum

Are any shops still taking orders on the Rider statue?

Fuu is a cutie!!

NeoRyu
1044th Post

"HobbyLink Japan question" , posted Sat 16 Apr 03:13post reply

I ordered a statue not meaning to at HobbyLink Japan, they haven't asked for a credit card/paypal information yet. Can I still cancel my order there once I get my order number?

Fuu is a cutie!!

HAYATO
346th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):HobbyLink Japan question" , posted Sat 16 Apr 09:00post reply

quote:
I ordered a statue not meaning to at HobbyLink Japan, they haven't asked for a credit card/paypal information yet. Can I still cancel my order there once I get my order number?

I think so. If I'm not much mistaken, you are given some indications about that in the confirmation e-mail they send you...anyways, you should be able to ask them about those matters by sending them an email directly...