Devil Tuna US Release - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3192 Views )

Evenor
159th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"Devil Tuna US Release" , posted Thu 7 Apr 11:23post reply

So, did anyone get it?

I beat SMT:Nocturne about a week ago so I bought devil tuna today. I've been playing for about an hour and I was just at the Karma Temple ( Those upside-down ladies are cool!). I like the whole Indian vibe the Junkyard gives off. The voice acting is good but some of the music I have to get use to (ex. battle theme ). So far, I am pleased.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Replies:

Pollyanna
980th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Devil Tuna US Release" , posted Thu 7 Apr 14:47post reply

YES. The Karma Temple was cool (but that's what they call it? That doesn't seem right, but maybe I forgot.) I think...maybe it was the best part of the game. I really love the music there.

Variable Savior
277th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):Devil Tuna US Release" , posted Thu 7 Apr 22:14:post reply

I bought AT yesterday but haven't played it yet (I went back to Nocturne to try and get one of the other endings). I don't know exactly when I'll play AT but I figured it'd be best to buy it now while it's still available. I just hope that Atlus is committed to releasing the second half of AT since Nocturne apparently didn't sell so well - SMT:N sales info (last question on page). I can't say that I'm surprised - disappointed but not surprised.

I'm wondering if anyone came across a normal version of AT? Every place I called about the game told me that they were only getting the 'deluxe version' in. I ended up paying $60.00 or so (after tax) for the deluxe version - I thought it kind of odd that there wasn't a normal version available. Oh well, Nocturne and the Persona games were so good I don't mind kicking Atlus an extra ten bucks.

Blood marks heaven's path

[this message was edited by Variable Savior on Thu 7 Apr 22:15]

Mosquiton
1581th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):Devil Tuna US Release" , posted Thu 7 Apr 23:24post reply

quote:
YES. The Karma Temple was cool (but that's what they call it? That doesn't seem right, but maybe I forgot.) I think...maybe it was the best part of the game. I really love the music there.

I totally agree, one of my favorite environment themes in an RPG ever.

I still don't think I'll play part 2, though... I guess I'll have to impatiently look forward to the next project.

/ / /

Maou
544th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Devil Tuna US Release" , posted Fri 8 Apr 00:31post reply

Devil tuna?? Karma temple? What hilariously intriguing names...I've never played a Shin Megami Tensei game in my life for some reason, should this be my first?

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Oroch
803th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(4):Devil Tuna US Release" , posted Fri 8 Apr 05:36post reply

quote:
Devil tuna?? Karma temple? What hilariously intriguing names...I've never played a Shin Megami Tensei game in my life for some reason, should this be my first?

youre missing out

i pity the fool