Hiatus - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3000 Views )

Bata kun
2613th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Hiatus" , posted Sun 3 Apr 06:57post reply

Once again, I will be having my hiatus because this month and next month, I will have a lot of tests (including my finals) and I have to deal with a bunch of stuff relating to Fanime. So, if you're wondering why I have not been posting for the past couple of months, this is your answer. Until then, ciao!

Replies:

Shingo The One
470th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Hiatus" , posted Sun 3 Apr 07:02post reply

quote:
Once again, I will be having my hiatus because this month and next month, I will have a lot of tests (including my finals) and I have to deal with a bunch of stuff relating to Fanime. So, if you're wondering why I have not been posting for the past couple of months, this is your answer. Until then, ciao!

See you again soon.And let's hope that this time, the world will go in the right path.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

Adon
1499th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):Hiatus" , posted Sun 3 Apr 08:43post reply

quote:
See you again soon.And let's hope that this time, the world will go in the right path.

Yes, take care let's wish another time the world will go out the wrong path