KM and something that ends with 7 - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3315 Views )

Iggy
6215th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Katamari and something that ends with 7" , posted Sat 2 Apr 18:44:post reply

The release date of Minna Daisuki Katamari Damashii is for the 7/7. Hooray !

And the one of Killer 7 is now the 6/9. I trust you with my whole heart, official site chan.

Beat Down doesn't appeals to me at all.

Edit : テラワロスwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ジュルネー・源氏シリーズ化決定!!!

[this message was edited by Iggy on Sat 2 Apr 18:56]

Replies:

Mosquiton
1575th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Katamari and something that ends with 7" , posted Sun 3 Apr 00:07post reply

quote:

Beat Down doesn't appeals to me at all.

Edit : テラワロスwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

They really needed a create-a-character for Beatdown. I mean, they don't have one do they?

/ / /

Ammadeau
1313th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):Katamari and something that ends with 7" , posted Sun 3 Apr 03:55post reply

quote:
They really needed a create-a-character for Beatdown. I mean, they don't have one do they?

Trailer shows character customization so you can at least chose your appearance.

I'm looking forward to this game somewhat guardedly. It's by Cavia, who impressed me with GitS:SAC.

Got Next - it's a gaming site I write stupid things for

Ishmael
1922th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Katamari and something that ends with 7" , posted Sun 3 Apr 04:28post reply

quote:

And the one of Killer 7 is now the 6/9. I trust you with my whole heart, official site chan.

Oh come on, April Fool's Day was yesterday!

Mosquiton
1577th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Katamari and something that ends with 7" , posted Sun 3 Apr 05:08:post reply

quote:

I'm looking forward to this game somewhat guardedly. It's by Cavia, who impressed me with GitS:SAC.

Ah. Thanks for that info... now I'll have some defense when you say "And this is coming from a guy who loved Blood Will Tell". Heh.

That's a big plus that the character customization is there, though. Thanks for the info. I'll have to check out the trailer. I just got a little more interested in this game.

Speaking of which, goddamn is gaming a fun hobby.

edit.... Actually that trailer looks pretty damn nice. Maybe not incredibly solid, but I can see this attaining a Way of the Samurai level of cool. Possibly.

I just wish I could recruit Damnd and 2P from Final Fight. Now that would be a cool extra.

/ / /

[this message was edited by Mosquiton on Sun 3 Apr 05:17]

legalstep
69th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Katamari and something that ends with 7" , posted Tue 5 Apr 04:36post reply

For some reason I thought Beat Down was a Sega game using a modified Altered Beast engine.