Battle Raper Returns! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (5146 Views )

Fuchikoma
1238th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Battle Raper Returns!" , posted Sat 26 Mar 09:17:post reply

Oh yes, yes... and it seems like Illusion is taking the Soul Calibur route this time. One of the characters even resembles Sophitia quite a bit.

There's even a character edit mode and what looks to be a stage from Sexy Beach 2... I have to say this is looking quite impressive... even though it's totally perverted... yeah I'm getting it.

NOT work safe

edit- there's a demo floating around for you bittorrent folks.

[this message was edited by Fuchikoma on Sat 26 Mar 09:23]

Replies:

Nate
477th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Battle Raper Returns!" , posted Sat 26 Mar 09:25post reply

quote:
Oh yes, yes... and it seems like Illusion is taking the Soul Calibur route this time. One of the characters even resembles Sophitia quite a bit.

There's even a character edit mode and what looks to be a stage from Sexy Beach 2... I have to say this is looking quite impressive... even though it's totally perverted... yeah I'm getting it.

NOT work safe

edit- there's a demo floating around for you bittorrent folks.

Aren't these pretty crappily programmed despite all the "prettiness" graphics-wise? I dunno, the SA reviews of Illusion games I've read are obviously a bit biased, but still. It makes you wonder.

Then again, I guess the point is not a good fighting game so much as LOL POLYGON BOOBZ.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

KTallguy
582th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Battle Raper Returns!" , posted Sat 26 Mar 11:34post reply

I'm actually surprised... the character designs aren't bad at all! I mean, if you like loli shit anyway.

I like Yayoi's design a lot actually... it's pretty slick... =)

"手前がやくぶそくなんだよ!"

kurushimi
36th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(3):Battle Raper Returns!" , posted Sat 26 Mar 13:09post reply

quote:
I'm actually surprised... the character designs aren't bad at all! I mean, if you like loli shit anyway.

I like Yayoi's design a lot actually... it's pretty slick... =)

Played the demo out of curiosity's sake - I know this sounds obvious, but don't expect anything mindblowing. The fighting plays like Rival Schools, only much more sluggish. Movelists don't seem to be too extensive.

However, while you may not find anything mindblowing, you can expect clothes to blow off - it's also like Fighting Vipers, where you can knock off their armor. As a hentai game first and a fighting game second, it's top of the class.

Oh, and apparently after you win, they're sprawled on the floor injured and in various states of undress, but I couldn't figure out what to do at that point. (Gee, just like in real life!)

Iggy
6153th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(4):Battle Raper Returns!" , posted Sat 26 Mar 17:48post reply

quote:
The fighting plays like Rival Schools, only much more sluggish.

Wow. Either you hate Rival School, or the game made huge improvement since the first "game". It was.... incredibly.... incredible. I was forced to finish it with 3 characters... I think I was paying for something truely horrible in a past life, like 2 or 3 genocides at least.

I think the hero (Kyō lookalike) is funny, and even more when you think he's going to be the monster who will rape everyone else.
Now all I have to do is "stay away from everybody who will get the game", and I will be aaaaalright. I hope.

ジュルネー・源氏シリーズ化決定!!!

Rid
6498th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Battle Raper Returns!" , posted Sun 27 Mar 00:53post reply

The designs are like Tetsuya Nomura in crack, with all the unneeded details and overly strong colors... I don't like them.

kurushimi
38th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(5):Battle Raper Returns!" , posted Sun 27 Mar 12:19post reply

quote:
Wow. Either you hate Rival School, or the game made huge improvement since the first "game". It was.... incredibly.... incredible. I was forced to finish it with 3 characters... I think I was paying for something truely horrible in a past life, like 2 or 3 genocides at least.

Yea, I didn't have much love for Rival Schools - I still think it was responsible for breaking down my first PSX. The only redeeming feature about the 2nd game was the team attacks. Oh, and being able to beat people down by SWIMMING.

In a speedo no less.

quote:

I think the hero (Kyō lookalike) is funny, and even more when you think he's going to be the monster who will rape everyone else.

Mmmm, bad Orochi fanfics going through my head...

HAYATO
338th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(6):Battle Raper Returns!" , posted Tue 29 Mar 07:09post reply

I missed the first one, but it won't happen again. Now, it's time to search for the demo!!!

KTallguy
585th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(7):Battle Raper Returns!" , posted Tue 29 Mar 13:26post reply

quote:
I missed the first one, but it won't happen again. Now, it's time to search for the demo!!!

Let me know if you find it... =p

"手前がやくぶそくなんだよ!"