The greatest alarm clock in the universe. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3435 Views )

Undead Fred
2252th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"The greatest alarm clock in the universe." , posted Fri 25 Mar 14:44post reply

Red Falcon sent me this link.

I love the idea- an alarm clock that runs away whenever you press the snooze button. I would COMPLETELY use this, as long as it's fairly good at finding different places to run.

Replies:

Nate
476th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):The greatest alarm clock in the univers" , posted Fri 25 Mar 16:41post reply

quote:

I love the idea- an alarm clock that runs away whenever you press the snooze button. I would COMPLETELY use this, as long as it's fairly good at finding different places to run.

I could do with a Clocky. Then again, I usually turn the alarm off rather than hitting snooze.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

HARO
16th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):The greatest alarm clock in the univers" , posted Fri 25 Mar 17:09post reply

quote:

Dude, seriously. Camera #5 in your sig... wtf is that? Is that a leg wedged between those? Where is that from?

JLG
89th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):The greatest alarm clock in the univers" , posted Fri 25 Mar 17:18post reply

quote:

After a while, though, I'm sure I'd buy a gun and pick off the bastard clock when it runs off.

Undead Fred
2253th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):The greatest alarm clock in the univers" , posted Fri 25 Mar 21:01post reply

quote:
Dude, seriously. Camera #5 in your sig... wtf is that? Is that a leg wedged between those? Where is that from?

I know I've answered your question before, but I guess you didn't see the response. Yeah, that's someone's foot in her mouth, and it's from Eiken.

As for Clocky, it's perfect for me... I've already been doing "make you stay awake" types of an alarm by wrapping my "loudest alarm clock ever" in packing tape so I have to pick the tape off to be able to hit snooze. I like the idea of the smart alarm clock that runs and hides much more, though.