Comedy : Otogizôshi - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2877 Views )

Iggy
6130th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Comedy : Otogizôshi" , posted Thu 24 Mar 04:38post reply

If any of you followed the animated series of Production IG last season, and managed to continue during the terrible Tôkyô chapter, then rejoice, because the first special has been aired, and its only purpose is : to make fun of Urabe !

Urabe started as the mysterious character that appeared after the others but had a short appearance in the opening, she was older, classy, onmyôji, and full of knowledge.
Then she began her downfall quite fast, until she betrayed the heroes and was the onlyc haracter to get killed before the destruction of Heian.
In the Tôkyô chapter, she was even forgotten in the opening, then went unnoticed for episodes, mainly being used to occupy vast amounts of time between the important scenes, to a point where the characters, when seeing a surpernatural event, prefered to ask the annoying 10 years old brat then the fortune teller.
Now, she get a special episode all for herself, SEVERAL MONTH AFTER THE END OF THE SERIES. Watch Urabe at her best : hobo Urabe turning crazy and talking to stray cats !

Kô gokitai indeed !
A must see for the whole family. 20 minutes of pure comedy gold.

ジュルネー・源氏シリーズ化決定!!!

Replies:

Holiday
2482th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Comedy : Otogizôshi" , posted Thu 24 Mar 07:37post reply

Trouble Urabe? This I must watch.
This is the final final episode I hope?

If they make an Otogizoushi season 3 and the quality drops as much from season 1 to season 2, watching it will be like watching the Ringu video, and the dead will arise from their graves starting with the Devilman director.