Yo Mega Man Fans check out Stinkoman - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3446 Views )

Adon
1496th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Yo Mega Man Fans check out Stinkoman" , posted Wed 23 Mar 16:27post reply

Im sure you all know Homestar by now but they just added a new game StinkoMan that is a parody on Mega Man chek it out!

www.homestarrunner.com/stinkogame/stinkogame.html

Replies:

Burning Ranger
1121th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):Yo Mega Man Fans check out Stinkoman" , posted Thu 24 Mar 01:00post reply

quote:
Im sure you all know Homestar by now but they just added a new game StinkoMan that is a parody on Mega Man chek it out!

www.homestarrunner.com/stinkogame/stinkogame.html

I played it and its somewhat fun, if not a little repetitive and sometimes cruel with the controls. Add joystick support and it'll be good.

"Load it up!"
"Keep Try!"

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

"The war is over the fight is just beginning..."

Bata kun
2576th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Yo Mega Man Fans check out Stinkoman" , posted Thu 24 Mar 01:40post reply

quote:
cruel with the controls. Add joystick support and it'll be good.

Yeah, this and the absence of check points need to be fixed.

EddyT
448th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Yo Mega Man Fans check out Stinkoman" , posted Thu 24 Mar 08:05post reply

This game is great. I really was asking for a challengeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Can you really support a joystick with a Flash game? It'd be really interesting if you could.

OmegaDog
1472th Post

"Re(4):Yo Mega Man Fans check out Stinkoman" , posted Thu 24 Mar 08:32post reply

quote:
Can you really support a joystick with a Flash game? It'd be really interesting if you could.

You could probably get a joystick-to-keyboard program. If your gamepad didn't come with one, you might be able to find one off of Google. Don't know if they'd be freeware or limited shareware, though.

"IT'S PAYBACK TIME..." "LOCKED AND LOADED!" | CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 20

EddyT
450th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):Yo Mega Man Fans check out Stinkoman" , posted Thu 24 Mar 08:40post reply

quote:

You could probably get a joystick-to-keyboard program. If your gamepad didn't come with one, you might be able to find one off of Google. Don't know if they'd be freeware or limited shareware, though.

Well, I was wondering if it's possible to program code in Flash that would recognize joysticks so it could be used in a game like Stinkoman. I've never heard of such a Flash game doing that, but it'd be really cool if it was truly possible.

Undead Fred
2251th Post

"Re(2):Yo Mega Man Fans check out Stinkoman" , posted Thu 24 Mar 09:11post reply

quote:
Add joystick support and it'll be good.

Good luck, then. Heh heh. Yeah, as others have said, I think the only way that would happen is if they made the game a stand-alone or you had some sort of "keyboard to joystick" program.

threesixtee
852th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(3):Yo Mega Man Fans check out Stinkoman" , posted Thu 24 Mar 10:27post reply

*waits for superplay video*

Adon
1498th Post

"Re(4):Yo Mega Man Fans check out Stinkoman" , posted Thu 24 Mar 17:07:post reply

Look for this in google and give it a try

JoyToKey

that will map a key board

not sure it will work but it works with the dreaded M word

[this message was edited by Adon on Thu 24 Mar 17:10]

Juke Joint Jezebel
3363th Post

"Re(5):Yo Mega Man Fans check out Stinkoman" , posted Thu 24 Mar 17:26post reply

quote:
Look for this in google and give it a try

JoyToKey

that will map a key board

not sure it will work but it works with the dreaded M word

it's in the megaman thread for mega-easy-listening

deisied
303th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(6):Yo Mega Man Fans check out Stinkoman" , posted Thu 24 Mar 20:26post reply

Hahaha, why the shit does his fist-energy curve down? Gravity > punchapunchapuncha