Where is that pro emulation KOF forum? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3828 Views )

brudriot
2th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Mon 21 Mar 23:11post reply

Could someone please be kind enough to help?

Regards

BR

bojah

Replies:

Iggy
6108th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Mon 21 Mar 23:38post reply

You're going to die alone and loveless.

So really what's the difference between a metrosexual and a homosexual?
Metrosexuals are better dressed. Homosexuals are so last season.
What role will the homosexual play in the future?
Gooseberry.

DarkZero
1170th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Mon 21 Mar 23:44post reply

quote:
Could someone please be kind enough to help?

Regards

BR

Where is the Make formation of sense divine linking goddammit to I the emulation can't of the language understand of English on the you interweb?!!!

Regards

FU

Iggy
6109th Post

"Re(2):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Mon 21 Mar 23:59post reply

quote:
Where is the Make formation of sense divine linking goddammit to I the emulation can't of the language understand of English on the you interweb?!!!

I like your style.
Here is a puramodel for you to play with.
     ┏━┳━━┳━┓
     ┣/⌒ヽ  レレ. ┫
     ┣━╋━━╋━┫
     ┣⊂二二二二⊃┫
     ┣┳┻┳┳╋━┫
     ┣ |    /( ヽノ┫
     ┣┳┻┳┳╋━┫
     ┣ ノ>ノ ( ^ω^)┫
     ┗┻━┻┻━┻┛

So really what's the difference between a metrosexual and a homosexual?
Metrosexuals are better dressed. Homosexuals are so last season.
What role will the homosexual play in the future?
Gooseberry.

DarkZero
1171th Post

"Re(3):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Tue 22 Mar 00:18post reply

quote:
I like your style.
Here is a puramodel for you to play with.
     ┏━┳━━┳━┓
     ┣/⌒ヽ  レレ. ┫
     ┣━╋━━╋━┫
     ┣⊂二二二二⊃┫
     ┣┳┻┳┳╋━┫
     ┣ |    /( ヽノ┫
     ┣┳┻┳┳╋━┫
     ┣ ノ>ノ ( ^ω^)┫
     ┗┻━┻┻━┻┛

Thank you!! I will paint it red, add a Zaku command spike, put a little Char figure in the cockpit, and send him on a bloody mission of vengeance against people who make stupid posts!

"Why must we fight amongst each other and further pollute the BBS?"

brudriot
4th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Tue 22 Mar 00:52:post reply

quote:
You're going to die alone and loveless.

Why are you being so hostile? I found the link on this very site before, went to it once and then I forgot about, and I can't find it anywhere, I even searched this bbs.

Oh well, hope your roid problem clears up, later chaps.

Edit: I'm not interested in roms I looking for a freeware dev project for a fighter, mugenesque you might say, but it seemed promising.

Can't remember a thing, I know the site was English though.

bojah

[this message was edited by brudriot on Tue 22 Mar 00:55]

DarkZero
1172th Post

"Re(3):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Tue 22 Mar 05:28post reply

quote:

Why are you being so hostile? I found the link on this very site before, went to it once and then I forgot about, and I can't find it anywhere, I even searched this bbs.

Edit: I'm not interested in roms I looking for a freeware dev project for a fighter, mugenesque you might say, but it seemed promising.

Hence my post, trying to amusingly tell you that I can't understand you. Your original post was somewhat vague and made full spectrum of having the Engrish talking, okay?

EddyT
442th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Tue 22 Mar 06:29post reply

I found it for you.

Click here

shindekudasai
88th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Tue 22 Mar 14:12post reply

quote:
I looking for a freeware dev project for a fighter

www.fenixware.net

Wither Blister Burn + Peel

Professor
2229th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(3):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Tue 22 Mar 17:52post reply

quote:

Oh well, hope your roid problem clears up, later chaps.

The words "KOF" and "Emulation" put together, pretty much spells "Rom".

I remember someone once mentioning that the subject of Roms is like masturbation. People do it, but it's not really appropriate to talk or teach on how to do it in the public. You know, it gets pretty messy and all that.

So let me introduce to you, your new best friend and counselor: Dr. Google.

crazymike
1084th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(4):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Wed 23 Mar 14:21post reply

LOL good luck. I couldn't even get anyone on the forum to talk about a CPS-1 Final Fight hack where you can play as Andore, Poison, Damned, etc. and look how old that is!

ONSLAUGHT
3319th Post

"Re(5):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Wed 23 Mar 15:27post reply

quote:
LOL good luck. I couldn't even get anyone on the forum to talk about a CPS-1 Final Fight hack where you can play as Andore, Poison, Damned, etc. and look how old that is!

Maybe that's because the game was on a chinese forum that required registration. I can't talk for everyone, but I'm lazy to register at an english forum, let alone a chinese one...

Juke Joint Jezebel
3361th Post

"Re(6):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Wed 23 Mar 15:31post reply

quote:
Maybe that's because the game was on a chinese forum that required registration. I can't talk for everyone, but I'm lazy to register at an english forum, let alone a chinese one...

what is it with you and asians?

EddyT
449th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(7):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Thu 24 Mar 08:09post reply

quote:

what is it with you and asians?

Man, Asians are the coolest people in the world! They made Nintendo... and Sony Playstation... and X-Box...

I heard this kid say something like this when I was waiting to buy food at Panda Express, but replace "Asians" with Chinese people".

emeraldazn
341th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(8):Where is that pro emulation KOF forum?" , posted Thu 24 Mar 09:53post reply

Emulation is not just playing it on your computer, its the ability to be able to play against other people online, virtually lag-free...
broadband and some assembly required