Tantra = hot or not - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3078 Views )

Juke Joint Jezebel
3356th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Tantra = hot or not" , posted Thu 17 Mar 20:17:post reply

37 37 37 37 37

i'm too self-absorbed to notice if there's been any talk of this game here. i'll probably never play it but if anyone has any opinions on it, it'd be cool to hear them

if you haven't seen them yet, check out the screenshots. lots of generic stuff but a lot of them are still pretty. or click randomly until you find some art. that painterly style really rocks

[this message was edited by Juke Joint Jezebel on Thu 17 Mar 20:20]

Replies:

Mosquiton
1544th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Tantra = hot or not" , posted Thu 17 Mar 21:45post reply

quote:
37 37 37 37 37

i'm too self-absorbed to notice if there's been any talk of this game here. i'll probably never play it but if anyone has any opinions on it, it'd be cool to hear them

if you haven't seen them yet, check out the screenshots. lots of generic stuff but a lot of them are still pretty. or click randomly until you find some art. that painterly style really rocks

I love the art, but there's a huge and disappointing disparity between the design and the character model. It's like they sucked the originality right out! Asura and Rakshasa lost about half their coolness in the transition, but what the fuck happened to Deva and Garuda?

The end product seems more inspired by FFXI than anything. I didn't really bother checking out the systems.

/ / /