NERDFASHION: Shooter-themed t-shirts - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2147 Views )

Click
557th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Red Carpet Member

"NERDFASHION: Shooter-themed t-shirts" , posted Wed 16 Mar 02:27post reply

I hate to sound like a salesman, but just in case...

If anyone is interested, I'm going to be printing shooter-themed t-shirts. Soon. Quite soon.

So, if you want to publicly display your niche nerdiness [coolness], here is the info.:

GOODS

Even more details [look towards the middle/end

It will be TATE-themed, printed on really nice quality American Apparel t-shirts, probably cost $15, and... that's it for now. Probably will be printed on a really dark gray color.

If anyone is interested at all, just post here or there, and if not... oh well! Thanks.

Replies:

Burning Ranger
1112th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):NERDFASHION: Shooter-themed t-shirts" , posted Thu 17 Mar 13:35post reply

quote:
I hate to sound like a salesman, but just in case...

If anyone is interested, I'm going to be printing shooter-themed t-shirts. Soon. Quite soon.

So, if you want to publicly display your niche nerdiness [coolness], here is the info.:

GOODS

Even more details [look towards the middle/end

It will be TATE-themed, printed on really nice quality American Apparel t-shirts, probably cost $15, and... that's it for now. Probably will be printed on a really dark gray color.

If anyone is interested at all, just post here or there, and if not... oh well! Thanks.

I want a shirt that says "BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS." Then I'll walk around and see if anyone gets the reference.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

"The war is over the fight is just beginning..."

Red Falcon
5434th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):NERDFASHION: Shooter-themed t-shirts" , posted Thu 17 Mar 13:45post reply

quote:
I want a shirt that says "BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS." Then I'll walk around and see if anyone gets the reference.

Ha ha ha ha. I'm sure there are some I'd be interested in, I'd just need to think about it. (Heck, I wouldn't mind a shirt with the Outzone logo on it, but that's not truly a shooter, it's just made by Toaplan. >_<)

Best site EVER:Link Here

Holiday
2478th Post

"Re(1):NERDFASHION: Shooter-themed t-shirts" , posted Thu 17 Mar 18:34post reply

Sounds nice, but I guess it would kill to ship overseas ;_;

I'd like a "I'm not regret"

Burning Ranger
1114th Post

"Re(1):NERDFASHION: Shooter-themed t-shirts" , posted Fri 18 Mar 01:48post reply

or... a shirt of the Gradius weapon bar would be nice. Or a shirt with a schematic of the Vic Viper.

exodus
2430th Post

"Re(2):NERDFASHION: Shooter-themed t-shirts" , posted Fri 18 Mar 02:30post reply

I second be attitude for gains.
and to be really bluntly honest I don't like the tate design much. Be attitude for gains with a silhouette ship would be pretty perfect.

Burning Ranger
1118th Post

"Re(3):NERDFASHION: Shooter-themed t-shirts" , posted Fri 18 Mar 15:29:post reply

quote:
I second be attitude for gains.
and to be really bluntly honest I don't like the tate design much. Be attitude for gains with a silhouette ship would be pretty perfect.

Been doing more thinking... would it just say "Be Attitude for Gains" on it, or would it have more. I thought maybe it could have the "BAFG" for Gigas on the back:
1. Be Praying
2. Be Praying
3. Be Praying

Since we're somewhat on the topic of RS, I would love to get an anigif of the Warning animation that appears before fighting a boss.

[this message was edited by Burning Ranger on Fri 18 Mar 15:30]

exodus
2437th Post

"Re(4):NERDFASHION: Shooter-themed t-shirts" , posted Sat 19 Mar 02:32post reply

what, it's not 'bee praying'? have I been wrong all this time?

oh this reminds me, a 'warning forever' shirt would be hot.

Click
560th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(5):NERDFASHION: Shooter-themed t-shirts" , posted Sat 19 Mar 10:06post reply

There's bound to be another shirt... sometime...

So don't lose hold of any ideas you might have.

Mog
360th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(6):NERDFASHION: Shooter-themed t-shirts" , posted Fri 25 Mar 08:10post reply

quote:

Since it was requested, I thew a quick vector trace of the RS ship together. Let me know if you want it Mr. Click.

Burning Ranger
1129th Post

"Re(7):NERDFASHION: Shooter-themed t-shirts" , posted Sat 26 Mar 01:51post reply

quote:

Since it was requested, I thew a quick vector trace of the RS ship together. Let me know if you want it Mr. Click.

Is it the vector trace of the ship in the RS logo? Or perhaps another perspective of the ship?

Perhaps a version of the RS logo could be made, but instead of Radiant Silvergun, it could say "Be Attitude for Gains"

Mog
361th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(8):NERDFASHION: Shooter-themed t-shirts" , posted Sat 26 Mar 10:53post reply

quote:

Is it the vector trace of the ship in the RS logo? Or perhaps another perspective of the ship?

Perhaps a version of the RS logo could be made, but instead of Radiant Silvergun, it could say "Be Attitude for Gains"

The one I just did came from the game's cover. However, I also did a trace of the logo awhile back with the intention of having it made into a bumper sticker, but never finished it up. So yeah, I've got that too.

Click
571th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Late reply" , posted Wed 6 Apr 06:33post reply

I didn't really have any intention of making an RS shirt, but [unfortunately?!] that is where a lot of demand is... so... we'll see.

Mog: Yea, you can send that to me if you want - [evacindustry(at)gmail.com]

Holiday: Shipping overseas probably wouldn't be that huge of a deal. Maybe $4-5USD more, if that.

Also, if anyone cares, I put some new info. about the current plans... So if anyone is at all interested in the original design, please read!

OK!EXCELLENT!

Click
575th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Orders open" , posted Wed 13 Apr 04:28post reply

Orders are open for the current t-shirt design:

STG-T

CHAZumaru
103th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Orders open" , posted Wed 13 Apr 05:42post reply

Nice, real nice. Too bad I neither have paypal nor a credit card.

Click
576th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Orders open" , posted Wed 13 Apr 07:23post reply

quote:
Nice, real nice. Too bad I neither have paypal nor a credit card.

You can send a MO [or IMO if you live outside of the US], which doesn't require anything but cold hard cash.

I'm kinda starting to really not like Paypal anyway, but oh well.