Any MMC topic is either about hairy men or... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3816 Views )

CHAZumaru
67th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"Any MMC topic is either about hairy men or..." , posted Mon 14 Mar 21:59post reply

...about evil biomechanical universe-invading fish from hell.

Nice collector item for Zuntata fans.

Replies:

Iggy
6043th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Any MMC topic is either about hairy men" , posted Mon 14 Mar 23:16post reply

It's going to be unbuyable out of Japan, like that Gôketsuji thing...

So really what's the difference between a metrosexual and a homosexual?
Metrosexuals are better dressed. Homosexuals are so last season.
What role will the homosexual play in the future?
Gooseberry.

CHAZumaru
68th Post

Occasional Customer

"Any MMC post is either about random AA or..." , posted Tue 15 Mar 00:51post reply

...about Nintendo making us believe that the design of the DS was a lousy copy/paste of Casio's electronic translators on purpose.

OmegaDog
1464th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Any MMC post is either about random AA" , posted Tue 15 Mar 01:28post reply

quote:
...about Nintendo making us believe that the design of the DS was a lousy copy/paste of Casio's electronic translators on purpose.

... or about frightening small children.

"IT'S PAYBACK TIME..." "LOCKED AND LOADED!" | CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 20

Oroch
800th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Any MMC topic is either about hairy men" , posted Tue 15 Mar 02:51post reply

quote:

should i post my pics again?

tenguman
105th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Any MMC topic is either about hairy men" , posted Tue 15 Mar 03:02post reply

quote:

They really had to make it a game per disc?

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

CHAZumaru
70th Post

Occasional Customer

"An answer on MM is never really related" , posted Tue 15 Mar 04:15post reply

quote:

They really had to make it a game per disc?

Why apparently there are still some people that don't want the data of their audio CDs in .mp3 format.

Kikkoken
855th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Any MMC topic is either about hairy men" , posted Tue 15 Mar 04:37post reply

Hey Chaz! Don't lure me this way, it is not fair.

Iggy
6049th Post

"No MMC topic is complete without hairy men" , posted Tue 15 Mar 04:38post reply

or random URL to articles I'm too lazy to read and I hope without all odds someone will tell me what they're all about.

Namco president change.

Creator's file : Puyo²'s father.

Something on a game so hyped I'm already tired of it even though I don't even have the console it plays on.

Gooseberry.

IkariDC
311th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):No MMC topic is complete without hairy " , posted Tue 15 Mar 06:53post reply

or we can share what happened today in our lives.

This morning, I arrived very late at work, so I took a different train and Metro than the usual. I took the Metro with a group of 5 Japanese salaryman, and ended being standing next to them. I was carefully listening so I could ensure they where Japanese, while I was thinking what the hell were they doing in Bilbao (in the Basque Country, Spain). I was shocked when I found out that I couldn't understand what they were saying. Not the meaning of the talk, I'm talking about the sound. I barelly catched an "anoo" followed by something and ending in a familiar verb. So, watching so much anime and Japanese films wasn't useful after all. I thought I should try talking some Japanese. Should I say dokoe ikimasuka?, that's too rude for starting, an ohayo gozaimasu will do. But as I was thinking about it, I was getting more and more nervous, to the point that it was getting painful. I thought of leaving by saying matta ne minna-san, then just a matta ne to the one standing next to the door. In the end, I left without saying a word. I thought it would have been nice to talk to them, at least they would have something to talk about when they returned to Japan. Damnit! They should have noticed my Hide keychain in may case!

I later got to know that there was an International Expo about Natural Gas going on the Bilbao Exhibition Centre, so that was the reason of their visit.

Now, a completly different thing. Today was the second time that Iggy appears in my dreams. I'm not kidding. It's very strange to dream about someone you haven't seen in your whole life. As a matter of fact, it's also the second time I dream about someone I haven't seen in my whole life, but that's completly unrelated at the moment.

I can write down whatever I remember about it. It's nothing out of the ordinary (for being dreams), and honestly, it isn't anything offending either. I can understand that something like this could sound very strange, so Iggy, it's your decision if you allow me to do it.

Iggy
6052th Post

"Re(2):No MMC topic is complete without hairy" , posted Tue 15 Mar 07:06post reply

quote:
I can write down whatever I remember about it. It's nothing out of the ordinary (for being dreams), and honestly, it isn't anything offending either. I can understand that something like this could sound very strange, so Iggy, it's your decision if you allow me to do it.

Of course, go on, you know my ego is already starving for it !
But remember to put a [blog] tag in the title of your post.
I've hear people were pretty strict on out topic posts and whatelse around here.

Gooseberry.

Iggy
6054th Post

"Re(1):Any MMC post is either about random AA" , posted Tue 15 Mar 07:58post reply

∧_∧
           ( ´-`)
       ____(____)___
      / \       ___\
     .<\※ \____|\____ヽ
        ヽ\ ※ ※ ※| |====B=|
        \`ー──-.|\|___l__◎..|ヽ
          ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| .| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
               \|        |~

_∧_∧
       ___( ( ´-`)___ フゥ・・・
      / \    ̄ ̄ ̄__\
     .<\※ \____|\____ヽ
        ヽ\ ※ ※ ※| |====B=|
        \`ー──-.|\|___l__◎..|ヽ
          ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| .| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
               \|        |~

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ |
       |            |
       |            |
       |            |   バタンッ!
       |_________|
      / \ ※     ※__\
     .<\※ \_____※___|\____ヽ
        ヽ\ ※ ※ ※| |====B=|
        \`ー──-.|\|___l__◎..|ヽ
          ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| .| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
               \|        |~

Gooseberry.

exodus
2418th Post

"Re(2):Any MMC post is either about random AA" , posted Tue 15 Mar 08:03post reply

I want to buy this thing.

Red Falcon
5432th Post

"Re(3):Any MMC post is either about random AA" , posted Tue 15 Mar 08:07post reply

quote:
I want to buy this thing.

Yes! What a great product. Especially effective against kids who fall asleep while studying!

Best site EVER:Link Here

ONSLAUGHT
3301th Post

"On topic" , posted Tue 15 Mar 16:29post reply

quote:
it isn't anything offending either.

Then I'm not interested in it, sorry.
Come on, give us the juicy details, I know it was a wet dream, don't be shy.

HAYATO
327th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):On topic" , posted Tue 15 Mar 17:55post reply

quote:
it isn't anything offending either.

Then I'm not interested in it, sorry.
Come on, give us the juicy details, I know it was a wet dream, don't be shy.

Well, coming from Ikari I'm almost sure that isn't the case, but who knows...

Ikari, your devotion for Iggy-tan is slowly becoming an obsession or something worse...I'm worried for you...

If you need any help, just call me. You'll be surprised to see the wonders I can achieve with some cold showers and a taser...

IkariDC
313th Post

Bronze Customer

"Yume to Genjitsu" , posted Wed 16 Mar 06:10post reply

I'm very sorry for keeping you waiting, but yesterday I was really tired and needed some sleep, so I left after posting that.

I'll start with the first dream:

I was in France cos I was meeting Iggy there. Sounds familiar? I'll go into that later. I really don't remember about the dialogs in this one. Ok so, Iggy was FAT at the beginning. That was for sure a humorous touch, knowing how Iggy is really proud of himself an all, and in the end he was just a fatass! But that only was in the beginning, because later he was slim, like if I finally trusted him and his DDR skills he always talk about ;). His eyes were blue, and the hair short and a bit curly.

We walked our way to Iggy's place. There, her mom came to say hi and to give us some sandwitches, and after that, we leaved again. We started to notice that a huge black guy was chasing us, so we started running and we entered a movie theater, hoping he lost our track. I don't know what was the movie, and I wasn't paying attention. Suddenly, a lady next to me started speaking to me about some kind of misterious power and gave me a short sword. It was strange because I could see the blade, and another one that was in a different angle, but it was almost invisible. Some strange people appeared in front of us, carrying each one an identical sword to the one I had in my hands. I understood that it was some kind of test, so I stood up and started fighting. The point of the fight was to be able to use the normal and the partially invisible blade for attacking and defending. It was some kind of inner power, and I couldn't use that second blade whenever I wanted, but I finally won the battle. It was Iggy's turn, so I handed him the sword. For some reason, he was able to easily use both blades, so he quickly won the battle. We didn't seem to bother the other people watching the film, as if we where standing and fighting in the same place, but in a different level or dimension. We felt that we were in danger and we quicly leaved the theater. A group of nuns spoted us and started taking pictures of us, and reporting our location! They were the enemy! And then the alarm rang because it was 6:40 am, time for waking up...

I once started a threat in another forum with the title yume to genjitsu (dream and reality), were I encouraged my friends to post their dreams and when they were finished, to tell what parts of the dream were influenced by things and happenings from the reality. Of course I made several contributions, and I always found things in my dreams influenced by reality. I'll do the same here.

This dream was obviously influenced by Brandon's meeting with Iggy in France, or at least in the beginning, because the other... I don't have a clue. Iggy's appearence was almost anecdotal. It could have been another random person, but that's another thing that happens in my dreams. I mean, that things start in a away, and end up in a complete different way, in different levels of wackyness.

And now, yesterday's dream:

I woke up in the morning for going to work, but when I entered in my kitchen, there was a guy sitting, having breakfast, and watching the TV. I looked at the TV for a while, it was anime. "What are you watching?" I asked. "It's the 6th Tsukihime episode". I haven't seen that anime myself, but I know about the characters and that wasn't Tsukihime... but it looked really great! I noticed that some characters spoke in Japanese, some others in English, and the others in Spanish. "Why are they speaking in 3 different languages?" I asked. The answer was "Well, the characters are from different countries". "Oh, I see. I would need like 2 different sets of subtitles for keeping up with the show". The guy didn't seem to need them. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm IGGY". Well, you already knew it was going to be him, but for me it was shocking, something totally unexpected! "Hey, I'm Ikari! My name is Iker, but my otaku friends always call me Ikari". "My name is Jérôme" (I just had to look how to write that). I started preparing my breakfast, and Iggy asked me if I had some square and circle shaped biscuits. I looked and found them, and handed them to him. He made some custom biscuits using chocolate cream to stick the different shaped biscuits. It was a good and tasty thing. My mother appeared in the kitchen. It seems that she already knew that Iggy was staying at our place for a while, and she asked him if he had euro coins from other countries, as she was interested in collecting them. Iggy just opened a little bag were he carried coins from many other countries appart from the European ones.

And that was it. Things that I see influenced by reality, appart from the routine of waking up and taking breakfast... This last Sunday, I was with some friends playing games at one of those friends' place. We were playing while we spoke about many related and unrelated things. At one point, Tsukihime was one of the anime series we were talking about. The anime I saw in my dream was something completly different, with a really awesome animation and character designs. I cannot think of anything else.

Sorry if I dissapointed you after so much waiting. Sorry Iggy if your ego stats didn't go up this time. Maybe I'm not up to Dog Balls!

quote:

Well, coming from Ikari I'm almost sure that isn't the case, but who knows...

Ikari, your devotion for Iggy-tan is slowly becoming an obsession or something worse...I'm worried for you...

If you need any help, just call me. You'll be surprised to see the wonders I can achieve with some cold showers and a taser...

Well, another thing I didn't mentioned about reality was that, I read this board everyday. Iggy revealed some time ago that he used the board as a kind of blog, so he posts there a lot. I really appreciate his posts, most of the time they're interesting and entertaining. It could have been an influence. As I said, I usually dream about my surroundings and about things that happen to me.

Devotion to Iggy-tan? Obsession? Ha ha, well. I like his attitude, the way he posts, and his sense of humour. And it gets hilarius when Kikkoken suddenly appears and makes fun about Iggy's previous post! French bokke/tsukomi? You two are too much! I also like that he says what he really thinks about everything and about everybody, putting those on their place, etc. He called you a gigantic ass!! The most accurate thing I've ever heard about you! I missed the chance to make fun of that back then, you know XD. If I ever dream about him again, I'll seriously think about taking your advise, though.

Shall we start a yume to genjitsu thread on this board?

Iggy
6064th Post

"mewo tojireba onnaji" , posted Wed 16 Mar 06:24post reply

Right now, I'm dreaming that someone says he dreamed of me several times, and that I'm chocking to death.
I can't wait to wake up.

Gooseberry.

Kikkoken
859th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Yume to Genjitsu" , posted Wed 16 Mar 06:37post reply

IkariDC,I won't quote your post here to save space, but --
What an instructive read. Catch you later!

IkariDC
314th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):mewo tojireba onnaji" , posted Wed 16 Mar 07:19post reply

quote:
Right now, I'm dreaming that someone says he dreamed of me several times, and that I'm chocking to death.
I can't wait to wake up.

Do you mean that I'm making that up? I've got no reason for doing that. If you just mean that you didn't like it, well, sorry. I thought it would have been cool to comment if I was right or wrong about you in anything I described. It looks like it was all wrong...

HAYATO
331th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Yume to Genjitsu" , posted Wed 16 Mar 07:52post reply

quote:

He called you a gigantic ass!! The most accurate thing I've ever heard about you! I missed the chance to make fun of that back then, you know XD.

That's because you have heard so little about me...if you had heard more, your opinion about me would be far, far worse. Don't miss the chance of making fun of me, while you still can...

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Don't worry, you know I'm not THAT bad...

End of Spoiler

quote:

Shall we start a yume to genjitsu thread on this board?

No, thanks. My dreams are too frightening and bizarre to be told (not to mention about being written...)

Iggy
6067th Post

"Re(2):mewo tojireba onnaji" , posted Wed 16 Mar 08:10post reply

quote:
Do you mean that I'm making that up? I've got no reason for doing that. If you just mean that you didn't like it, well, sorry. I thought it would have been cool to comment if I was right or wrong about you in anything I described. It looks like it was all wrong...

Oh no, don't worry, it was really brilliant. It's just that it's really... WEIRD.

Also, I don't know what's the most offensive : the fact I was fat when I first appeared, or the fact I'm called Jerôme in the second dream. You must know both of those irregularities will equal to a death sentence when I'll be king of Europe, and I'm counting on you to remind me to kill you twice then.

As for the dream thread, I really like the idea, it could be quite funny. I haven't talked of the communist giant snake or the great plane-eating white whale from outerspace on this board, and it might very well be the occasion.

Gooseberry.

tenguman
114th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):mewo tojireba onnaji" , posted Wed 16 Mar 08:35post reply

quote:

As for the dream thread, I really like the idea, it could be quite funny. I haven't talked of the communist giant snake or the great plane-eating white whale from outerspace on this board, and it might very well be the occasion.

Oh please do.

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

IkariDC
315th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(4):mewo tojireba onnaji" , posted Thu 17 Mar 05:09post reply

quote:

Oh no, don't worry, it was really brilliant. It's just that it's really... WEIRD.

Also, I don't know what's the most offensive : the fact I was fat when I first appeared, or the fact I'm called Jerôme in the second dream. You must know both of those irregularities will equal to a death sentence when I'll be king of Europe, and I'm counting on you to remind me to kill you twice then.

Ah, so that was it. Yes, I knew it was very strange, but I already told you about that in my first post. You know, I had my doubts when I dreamed the first one, but when the second one happened, I just wanted to share it. I'm glad some of you liked it!

Jerôme is a pretty common name in France? I really don't know. Looking forward to King of Europe Maximum Impact!

Hayato, If you don't want to post your dreams, just don't do it. I remember that once, Toxico posted a very very long story about himself (in Spanish, it was really Toxico, right?), and in the end, he revealed it was a dream. It was awesome!

It can be a very fun thread, think about it!

HAYATO
334th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(5):mewo tojireba onnaji" , posted Thu 17 Mar 05:53post reply

quote:

It can be a very fun thread, think about it!

Well, I guess I'd be able to tell you about some of them...like that one in which I discovered some ancient writings in Laredo Beach, or my strange and reincident dream with a silver moon over a violet sky...

WTF!! Open it right now, con dos cojones!!!

CHAZumaru
73th Post

Occasional Customer

"Any MMC topic is either about kangaroos or..." , posted Tue 22 Mar 09:27:post reply

...about finding out that someone somewhere did a better thread.

[this message was edited by CHAZumaru on Tue 22 Mar 09:30]

tenguman
123th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Any MMC topic is either about kangaroos" , posted Tue 22 Mar 09:45:post reply

quote:
...about finding out that someone somewhere did a better thread.

超ワロタ
Just grab one by the legs and beat the others using it as a baseball bat.
If it breaks, grab another.

You can even link two of them trough a rope or something to make brat-chucks.

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

[this message was edited by tenguman on Tue 22 Mar 09:48]