Jump Superstars and other boring things - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3235 Views )

Iggy
6040th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Jump Superstars and other boring things" , posted Mon 14 Mar 01:51post reply

I think a few kimoi fans were interested by that, so...
http://www.ganbarion.co.jp/game/jss/g_jss_page.html

Also, Dorameon officially got a new VA after 40 years.

Replies:

exodus
2415th Post

"Re(1):Jump Superstars and other boring things" , posted Mon 14 Mar 03:36post reply

quote:
I think a few kimoi fans were interested by that, so...
http://www.ganbarion.co.jp/game/jss/g_jss_page.html

Also, Dorameon officially got a new VA after 40 years.

yeah, I'm interested in this. Wish it were being done by dimps though!

doraemon with a new voice actor? what the crap? did the old one die?

Pollyanna
925th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):Jump Superstars and other boring things" , posted Mon 14 Mar 04:10post reply

Yeah, even if the Jump Superstars game sucks, I've got to play it. I just wish Nintendo (or HAL is it, that made Smash Brothers?) would make one for Gamecube. I'm not a Nintendo fan, but I feel like Smash Brothers is the only decent reason to buy a GC and since Nintendo doesn't want to create memorable new characters, it's a good opportunity to create a good, highly profitable game for a lackluster system.

But I guess, since everyone (myself included, unfortuantely) will buy Jump Superstars even if it sucks, they don't need to go to the trouble.

Also...yayyy...Brandon is alive.

Sano
1580th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Jump Superstars and other boring things" , posted Mon 14 Mar 05:19post reply

I'm not interested in Jump Superstars because they are missing one vey important Shonen Jump character. I'll give you a clue. Check my Avatar. (surprise! I'm insane in case you didn't know that already).

Seriously, if it comes to the US and I wind up getting a DS I'll get it. If not, I'll just wait for a sequel that has more classic superstars from Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, etc.

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

exodus
2419th Post

"Re(2):Jump Superstars and other boring things" , posted Tue 15 Mar 08:05post reply

I hate smash brothers!

oh yeah, pollyanna.........I owe you an email! I have pulled myself out of the dark pit.

Red Falcon
5433th Post

"Re(2):Jump Superstars and other boring things" , posted Tue 15 Mar 08:08post reply

quote:
Seriously, if it comes to the US and I wind up getting a DS I'll get it. If not, I'll just wait for a sequel that has more classic superstars from Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, etc.

Ayatsuri Sakon and Jigoku Sensei!! And.. Zenki. (Ashamed...)

Best site EVER:Link Here

Baines
42th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(3):Jump Superstars and other boring things" , posted Tue 15 Mar 08:42post reply

quote:
I just wish Nintendo (or HAL is it, that made Smash Brothers?) would make one for Gamecube.

HAL made both Smash Bros. But the director of both games (and creator of Kirby) then left over differences in the way the company was heading.

Pollyanna
928th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(3):Jump Superstars and other boring things" , posted Tue 15 Mar 17:18post reply

quote:
I hate smash brothers!

oh yeah, pollyanna.........I owe you an email! I have pulled myself out of the dark pit.

Do you just hate Smash Brothers, or do you think it sucks? I, for example, don't like Zelda games. I do not, however, think they suck. Despite the fact taht I don't like any (other) Nintendo games, Smash Brothers has won me over with its quality...although I think it's time for something new.

Also, you don't need to worry about writing back to me until you actually want to. I wondered where you went, though...

exodus
2421th Post

"Re(4):Jump Superstars and other boring things" , posted Wed 16 Mar 02:08post reply

I went to the land of wind and ghosts.

uh, I do think it sucks. Not necessarily because of how it's made, but because of the way it devalues the hardcore fighting genre, by dubbing itself a fighting game when it is not.

Ultimately, I don't like it because I get no enjoyment out of playing it. But yeah, mostly it's the concept that bothers me. At least One Piece Grand Battle calls itself an action game, rather than a fighter.