Shadow Hearts - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2985 Views )

NeoRyu
1032th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Shadow Hearts" , posted Fri 11 Mar 09:16post reply

Could somebody please tell me the ending to the first game? I want to start the 2nd and never beat the 1st. Or should I finish the 1st one?

Fuu is a cutie!!

Replies:

KTallguy
569th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Shadow Hearts" , posted Fri 11 Mar 14:04post reply

quote:
Could somebody please tell me the ending to the first game? I want to start the 2nd and never beat the 1st. Or should I finish the 1st one?

If I'm not mistaken there's a small part in SH2 that explains most of the plot to SH1...including the final boss and whatnot.

"手前がやくぶそくなんだよ!"

Lupin
2963th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Shadow Hearts" , posted Fri 11 Mar 15:41post reply

quote:

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
A "god" from outer space, actually more like just a space monster to me, is a final boss along with that annoying guy.

I think there are two endings that are almost identical. In both Yuri rides the train off with his girlfriend or something.

I've been playing SH2 and you don't need to know SH. So far I notice the girl isn't there, but she should show up later. Koudelka isn't there but after SH I have no special expectation for her to show up. The wrestler is the vampire from the first game... The graveyard is from the first game & monsters you turn into as a 'harmonixer' are probably the same as the first game...
If anyone has more details go ahead :)

End of Spoiler

NeoRyu
1033th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(2):Shadow Hearts" , posted Sat 12 Mar 02:04post reply

Thanks guys.

Fuu is a cutie!!

KTallguy
574th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Shadow Hearts" , posted Sat 12 Mar 03:28post reply

What? ?? The Wrestler and the Vampire are 2 very separate characters!! You meet the Vampire later in SH2... right ??

Maybe I'm missing something...

End of Spoiler

"手前がやくぶそくなんだよ!"

Lupin
2964th Post

"Re(4):Shadow Hearts" , posted Sat 12 Mar 09:02post reply

quote:

*shrug* I don't know, I haven't played that far. There was a vampire in S.H. who turned into a golden bat, and here we have the wrestler who does too, and Yuri says he's seen him before. Maybe 2 vampires from the first game explains it?

End of Spoiler

Lupin
2970th Post

"K., Shadow Hearts, S.H.2, S.H.2 D.C., S.H.3" , posted Sat 12 Mar 09:31:post reply

quote:

If you look at the char pictures on shadowhearts.net you can see the wrestler Joachim Valentine picture for SH2 and the character Keith Valentine from SH. J. Valentine should be a character that was in SH also, just not in your party.

Anyway since were jabing about the serries,

SH2 Director's Cut:
http://www.shadowhearts.net/2dc.html
I hope they fix it so the characters don't vanish durring battles except for if they have an invisibility ability. Also it would be nice to have some more 'master shot's of the battles so I could see what's going on better and plan out those combos better that game makers love so.

Also here's their photoshop slap up for SH3 (which reveals nothing special at this point) http://www.shadowhearts.net/sh3.html

Sense it appears that Aruze/Sacnoth/Nautlis/whatever their company is named or owned by this year has let Koudelka drop off into the background, and for other reasons, I hope that Hiroki Kikuta buys the rights to the first game somehow and can make Koudelka sequals; where as if they want to keep making Shadow Hearts games independantly it's fine.

[this message was edited by Lupin on Sun 13 Mar 13:56]