GS Yomigaeru Gyakuten in Famitsu - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2860 Views )

Iggy
5993th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"GS Yomigaeru Gyakuten in Famitsu" , posted Thu 10 Mar 00:37:post reply

new options : message skip possible (good for those who will do the game for the second time, but it only makes the game more like a date sim). It's still unclear wether you will be able to go back to a part you passed by mistake.
"Yusaburu" and "tsukitsukeru" command will be used with the touch screen.
The upper screen shows the action while the touch screen shows the commands and the archives.

The new episode will use the DS gimmicks during the adventure part, and the archives during the trial will appear in 3D, which will allow more freedom (and tricky puzzles).
The game is currently at 50% of development, and its release date is not announced. Some events from the new episode are presented, and the new characters are as well.

...New characters?
SCAN HUNT !

Edit : OMG IWAMOTO HOORAY WTF
http://osiire.x0.com/uploader/src/up0237.jpg

first page :
http://osiire.x0.com/uploader/src/up0236.jpg

Viability of the links : 30 minutes.
(one of the puzzles will make you speak to the mic? Will you shout IGIARI to beat up Mitsurugi in the final confrontation? heeeeeee)

[this message was edited by Iggy on Thu 10 Mar 00:49]

Replies:

Pollyanna
919th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):GS Yomigaeru Gyakuten in Famitsu" , posted Fri 11 Mar 19:53post reply

So if the items are in 3D does that mean that you manipulate them and search for/point out specific parts? Like if there's a fingerprint on a vase, you would actually find it and point it out (or something like that?) Sort of like when you would point out points of photographs/diagrams before? Well, I ask you like you know, but I mean "is this what you're trying to say?"

Ah...I forgot that the DS had a microphone at all. Though I'm sure it would stop me from winning the game because it would reject my Japanese.

Also, did you see the merchandise on the official page? The Godo(t) coffee mug and the Taihokun shirt? That's a little better than the stupid pins (with no Mitsurugiiiii).

Iggy
6014th Post

"Re(2):GS Yomigaeru Gyakuten in Famitsu" , posted Fri 11 Mar 20:50post reply

quote:
Well, I ask you like you know, but I mean "is this what you're trying to say?"

Polly, I really like your sensitive and careful way of telling me how my english sucks and nobody understand what I try to say.
But yeah, that's basically what I THINK they are refering to (since they don't show anything yet).

quote:
The Godo(t) coffee mug
I want this nearly as much as the official Mei whip.

Pollyanna
920th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(3):GS Yomigaeru Gyakuten in Famitsu" , posted Sat 12 Mar 07:05post reply

I'm sorry. I'm sure you don't really care, but I'm not trying to tell you that your English sucks. Your English is great. It wasn't always great, but it is now.

It's MY English that's bad (And Naruto's...and maybe Hagen De Merak's but that's another story). What I was trying to say was "Well, you haven't played the game yet and you're only telling me what you think it's like, but I'm acting like you know for sure and you can give me a straight answer if I ask you". I added that disclaimer so that you couldn't say "I don't know. I haven't played the game, I just read the article."

I'm sitting on a lot of yen and I have a friend going to Japan soon, so maybe he'll have it in his heart to pick me up something. Any given Animate's stock is pretty unreliable, though.

deisied
279th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(4):GS Yomigaeru Gyakuten in Famitsu" , posted Sat 12 Mar 07:17post reply

and Shingo's...

Iggy
6032th Post

"official site" , posted Sat 12 Mar 17:09:post reply

Well, as you guessed, I was just kidding, since I know you're not mean enough to use such sneaky ways to express yourself.
And I know how terrible my posts (including those in french) can get when I'm tired or drunk or horny.

Also, I forgot to upload this the other day.

EDIT : Argh !

[this message was edited by Iggy on Sat 12 Mar 17:42]