URGENT: Sidewalk chalk game identification - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2981 Views )

Click
546th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Red Carpet Member

"URGENT: Sidewalk chalk game identification" , posted Wed 9 Mar 08:40post reply

What the hell is this sidewalk chalk game?

HERE

It looks like hopscotch... but, no, not at all.

I must know.

Replies:

Undead Fred
2195th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):URGENT: Sidewalk chalk game identificat" , posted Wed 9 Mar 08:50post reply

I'd say marbles, but that's in a circle. Is it some sort of sidewalk shuffleboard?

Click
548th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):URGENT: Sidewalk chalk game identificat" , posted Wed 9 Mar 08:54:post reply

quote:
I'd say marbles, but that's in a circle. Is it some sort of sidewalk shuffleboard?

I have no idea. - - -

EDIT: Christ, it is shuffleboard.

http://www.tradgames.org.uk/images/gilbert1.jpg

I don't remember seeing another facing the opposite direction... Anyway, thanks. Crisis availed.

[this message was edited by Click on Wed 9 Mar 08:56]

Undead Fred
2196th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):URGENT: Sidewalk chalk game identificat" , posted Wed 9 Mar 09:04post reply

quote:
EDIT: Christ, it is shuffleboard.

I don't remember seeing another facing the opposite direction... Anyway, thanks. Crisis availed.

No problem. Was the game you were thinking of written in chalk and played the same way, or was it close enough?

Click
548th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(4):URGENT: Sidewalk chalk game identificat" , posted Wed 9 Mar 10:41post reply

quote:

No problem. Was the game you were thinking of written in chalk and played the same way, or was it close enough?

Well, it wasn't actually something I was thinking of... It was something I saw. [The triangle, that is.] But yea, shuffleboard it definitely is.