Is Shoryuken.com out again? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2004 Views )

Shingo The One
438th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Gold Customer

"Is Shoryuken.com out again?" , posted Sun 6 Mar 23:19:post reply

Hey guys, I have a problem.It seems that Shoryuken.com and especially the aforementioned forums are out again.The reason I say this is because I've tried all day to get into the forums, but nothing, no sign of them at all.Can anyone access the site and the forums, or is it just me?

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

[this message was edited by Shingo The One on Sun 6 Mar 23:20]

Replies:

Ammadeau
1295th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Is Shoryuken.com out again?" , posted Mon 7 Mar 02:14post reply

I'm getting nothing here too, so it's not just you. Probably is down.

Got Next - it's a gaming site I write stupid things for

Oroch
799th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):Is Shoryuken.com out again?" , posted Mon 7 Mar 02:27post reply

quote:
I'm getting nothing here too, so it's not just you. Probably is down.

good riddance

sabo10
1135th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(3):Is Shoryuken.com out again?" , posted Mon 7 Mar 02:53post reply

Oh no! Now how will I find out who is Pro and who is Scrub?

Sano
1557th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Is Shoryuken.com out again?" , posted Mon 7 Mar 03:12:post reply

quote:
Hey guys, I have a problem.It seems that Shoryuken.com and especially the aforementioned forums are out again.The reason I say this is because I've tried all day to get into the forums, but nothing, no sign of them at all.Can anyone access the site and the forums, or is it just me?

Yeah, it's down.

And once again, Shoryuken.com only has a bad reputation because of two of it's forums. The Fighting Game Discussion Forum and the General Discussion Forum. It has 10 + different forums. It's a shame that people only focus on those two. If you look around you will find come of the nicest people you've ever met on the internet in the SF Comics forum, (where you can talk to some of the people behind the SF comic whenever you want to) the Fan Fiction Library, the Fan Art Library and others. Hell, The Warrior's Fate Thread in the Fan Fiction Library is where Saiki met Clay and that lead to the creation of TiamatRoar's SF Plot Canon Guide. Instead of dismissing the entire site just based on two forums make sure you look around. The "pro" and "scrub" crap only applies to Fighting and General.

And even in the Fighting Game Discussion and General Forums, there are people there that will give you the shirt off their back if you ask them too. There's lots of great people there. Unfortunatly they are overshadowed by lots of the other morans.

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Mon 7 Mar 03:13]

Time Mage
2067th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Is Shoryuken.com out again?" , posted Mon 7 Mar 04:47post reply

quote:
And even in the Fighting Game Discussion and General Forums, there are people there that will give you the shirt off their back if you ask them too. There's lots of great people there. Unfortunatly they are overshadowed by lots of the other morans.

Yeah, I agree. When I visit srk, the only forums I usually check are Fighting Game Discussion, and if you know in what threads you enter, you can get great information, by good players, and with little to no scrubs/beggars/flamers. srk may not be the best bbs on Planet Earth, but is good enough. Better than most of gamefaqs, for example.

Undead Fred
2182th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(4):Is Shoryuken.com out again?" , posted Mon 7 Mar 05:28post reply

quote:
Oh no! Now how will I find out who is Pro and who is Scrub?

I bet GameFAQs could help!

Sano
1559th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(5):Is Shoryuken.com out again?" , posted Mon 7 Mar 06:19:post reply

SRK seems to be off and on right now, like you can get in but then you're thrown out. Check back in a few hours.

EDIT: Looks like it's back and in full effect! Now to continue writing my X-Men vs. SF Fan Fic over there. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Mon 7 Mar 07:21]

Shingo The One
439th Post

Gold Customer

"Thanks, compadre." , posted Mon 7 Mar 14:45:post reply

quote:
SRK seems to be off and on right now, like you can get in but then you're thrown out. Check back in a few hours.

EDIT: Looks like it's back and in full effect! Now to continue writing my X-Men vs. SF Fan Fic over there. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thank you so very much, Sano.You have given me the best possible news ever.Now I can continue to do the only current thing worthwhile thanks to the forums, the discussion about the greatest manga/anime series ever,

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
NARUTO!!!

End of Spoiler

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

[this message was edited by Shingo The One on Mon 7 Mar 14:50]