Supisupe hidden moves ? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1788 Views )

Iggy
5913th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Supisupe hidden moves ?" , posted Tue 1 Mar 18:52:post reply

So....

Charlotte : without weapon 21463214236+AC Lion Lance (switch)
then, when you take your weapon :
6236321421+BC. it's her 15 slash move from Kôrin.

Same with Galford :
21463214214+AD Overhead Crash (switch)
then, take your weapon and
214214623+AD Plasma Factor

Enjatan : Meiôken
4123632141236+ABD

So..... I didn't manage to make any of these moves work, so I would be the first to say it's a complete neta, but then, there is this, and the claims from many people who made the moves work.

Hummmm.... I just hope it won't destroy the perfect balance of the game (especially with Charolette). Now if Mizuki could have one new move...

Edit : OK, too late. The Meiôken make Enja move faster for the rest of the round, not only the movement but also some of his moves like the bôgyô kuzushi. Which means some WTF combo can be made, like bôgyô kuzushi -> jigokumichi -> Gûrenkyaku. Also, it workd like a reverse mu no kyôchi, which means even some combo that should work don't link anymore against him. And he isn't slowed down by the kyôchi.
Bug : after being hit by certain moves, Enja will disappear. Also, the classical freeze bug is here as well.
I guess this move was impleted but not checked, but since the game is almost dead now, they released those moves for fun ? Either way, 炎邪たん最強伝説開始!

∩
                  ( ⌒)     ∩_ _ GuJijinngogoga-!
                  ◆ノ     i .,,E)
GuJijinngogoga-!   / /      ◆
  _n          / /从从ノ  / /
 ( l    ヽ从从  / /( ゚∀゚)/ /从从ノ    GuJijinngogoga-!
   ◆\ (゚∀゚ )(       /  ( ゚∀゚)    n
   ヽ___ ̄ ̄ ノ ヽ      |  ̄     \   ( E)
     /    /   \    ヽ フ    / ヽ ヽ_◆

Moi : Oui bien sûr mais pourrions nous quitter le milieu de la route et discuter de cela sur le trottoir?
Amaterasu : Oh ils n'oseront pas. Je suis dans mon droit.
Moi : Vous savez je préfère avoir tord et rester en vie.
Amaterasu : Ah ? Pas moi.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Tue 1 Mar 19:11]

Replies: