new colors for the NDS at last - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1831 Views )

Iggy
5902th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"new colors for the NDS at last" , posted Tue 1 Mar 03:28post reply

According to a rumor I want to believe, some new colors for the DS (between 2 and 4)should be available with the release of Pacpix (we will know more next week)
I just hope there will be a color I like, so I will buy and be very pissed when they'll release the ND SP next year.

http://www.quiter.jp/news/24/003554.html

Moi : Oui bien sûr mais pourrions nous quitter le milieu de la route et discuter de cela sur le trottoir?
Amaterasu : Oh ils n'oseront pas. Je suis dans mon droit.
Moi : Vous savez je préfère avoir tord et rester en vie.
Amaterasu : Ah ? Pas moi.

Replies:

Bootation
437th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):new colors for the NDS at last" , posted Thu 3 Mar 12:59post reply

quote:
According to a rumor I want to believe, some new colors for the DS (between 2 and 4)should be available with the release of Pacpix (we will know more next week)
I just hope there will be a color I like, so I will buy and be very pissed when they'll release the ND SP next year.

http://www.quiter.jp/news/24/003554.html

Sweet! i can't decide whether i want a pink or white one. The pepsi one was nice as well.
I wonder when they are gonna have it in the states. Also palmpilot cartrodge software would be nice.

Pretty please check out my neato sweet awesome webpage

Iggy
5930th Post

"pics" , posted Thu 3 Mar 17:33post reply

HUmmmmmmmmmmmmmppph.
I'm not going to change my wardrobe for this.

Moi : Oui bien sûr mais pourrions nous quitter le milieu de la route et discuter de cela sur le trottoir?

DarkZero
1133th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):pics" , posted Thu 3 Mar 18:10post reply

I don't know much at all about Nintendogs, other than that it's some sort of dog-raising sim game, but is this page really indicating that Nintendogs will be released as three separate games, all with different breeds of dogs available in them? That's just... that's... wow.

Ishmael
1868th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(2):pics of dogs" , posted Fri 4 Mar 23:37:post reply

quote:
I don't know much at all about Nintendogs, other than that it's some sort of dog-raising sim game, but is this page really indicating that Nintendogs will be released as three separate games, all with different breeds of dogs available in them? That's just... that's... wow.

I'm glad to see that the videogame industry has become large enough to support the release of not one, but three dog raising simulators at the same time. I didn't realize that there was that much demand for virtual dogs but it gives me hope for the future. Now whenever anybody complains that videogames have become too corporate, or not innovative or whatever I'll be able to point to Nintendogs to show that there are plenty of original, if not outright bizarre, concepts out there.

EDIT: The post still doesn't make sense, but now it doesn't make sense in a different way.

[this message was edited by Ishmael on Sat 5 Mar 02:16]

Iggy
5950th Post

"Re(3):pics of dogs" , posted Sat 5 Mar 00:02post reply

Nintendogs is nice and all, but its only on DS. It can't compete with the crazyness of Inu to osanpo 2 (walk with my dog 2) (the 2 is the important detail here).
It was an arcade machine with an analogic leash and a conveyor belt to emulate the feeling of walking your dog, and you see on the screen what horrible dangers (crossroads, bicycles, flowers, angry dogs) await for your own cute puppy as you walk forward. And I wonder if there wasn't a little device to wind some air at you as you walk faster.

Footnote : this game is already a few years old. I'm sure Inu to osanpo 7 is the hipest thing right now at Shibuya.

Ishmael
1867th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(4):pics of dogs" , posted Sat 5 Mar 02:14post reply

What gets me about Nintendogs is that's it's being released on a portable console. Inu to osanpo 2 sounds awesome but in order to play it you need to have access to an arcade monitor that's hooked up to a tread mill. While Rugal/Red Falcon probably has something like that in his collection that's not something most people would have access to. With Nintendogs people anywhere can stop whatever they are doing and play with their computer generated dogs. If the DS keeps getting titles like this and Kimi no Tame Nara Shineru it's going to be hard for me to pass up getting a DS and I don't even like portable consoles.

Wait, while I had heard of Inu to osanpo I didn't realize it was a series. Now I'm going to have to pester the only arcade left in my area until they import one of those babies.

Iggy
5955th Post

"Re(5):pics of dogs" , posted Sat 5 Mar 02:24post reply

quote:
What gets me about Nintendogs is that's it's being released on a portable console. Inu to osanpo 2 sounds awesome but in order to play it you need to have access to an arcade monitor that's hooked up to a tread mill.

I don't know... I imagine the guy playing this on his DS, but you can think he's playing some Castlevania or Mario or anything, while in the arcades... people SEE you walking without moving and using the leash as you struggle with your virtual dog.
I wonder if the latest arcade machine of the series has a jaw to bite you if you shout on your dog too much.
quote:
While Rugal/Red Falcon probably has something like that in his collection
Definitely.

Kikkoken
847th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(6):pics of dogs" , posted Sat 5 Mar 02:49post reply

quote:
What gets me about Nintendogs is that's it's being released on a portable console. Inu to osanpo 2 sounds awesome but in order to play it you need to have access to an arcade monitor that's hooked up to a tread mill.
I don't know... I imagine the guy playing this on his DS, but you can think he's playing some Castlevania or Mario or anything, while in the arcades... people SEE you walking without moving and using the leash as you struggle with your virtual dog.
I wonder if the latest arcade machine of the series has a jaw to bite you if you shout on your dog too much.
While Rugal/Red Falcon probably has something like that in his collectionDefinitely.

When will we have an arcade game with a naked man at the other hand of the leash?