Robot Chicken and Seth Green interview on NPR - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3216 Views )

Shin Ramberk
86th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"Robot Chicken and Seth Green interview on NPR" , posted Sat 26 Feb 03:11post reply

Robot Chicken is a stop-motion animated show on cartoon network. It uses familiar action figures from our childhood in amusing situations. Ha ha ha. I haven't seen the first episode which aired last saturday but I'm excited about this show. Anyway, the co-creator (or is it creator) of the show, Seth Green got interview on npr. So if your a Seth Green fan, go to NPR.ORG and download the interview. Seth Green was Oz on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And does the voice of the son in Family guy. He sounds like a real cool guy in the interview. Unfortunately, I don't think they talk a lot about Robot Chicken in the interview. I missed like half of the interview.

Robot Chicken is on Sunday nights at like 11:30 p.m. I think on cartoon network. I know I sound like a commercial but I think this show has a lot of potential and I want people to support it. I think the show had the highest ratings for a first episode on Cartoon Network.

Check it out! The first ep had a lot of Transformers stuff in it too.

Go buy the new Warlock series by Marvel. It is good support this title!

Replies:

Undead Fred
2152th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Robot Chicken and Seth Green interview " , posted Sat 26 Feb 03:26post reply

quote:
Robot Chicken is a stop-motion animated show on cartoon network. It uses familiar action figures from our childhood in amusing situations. Ha ha ha. I haven't seen the first episode which aired last saturday but I'm excited about this show. Anyway, the co-creator (or is it creator) of the show, Seth Green got interview on npr. So if you're a Seth Green fan, go to NPR.ORG and download the interview. Seth Green was Oz on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And does the voice of the son in Family guy. He sounds like a real cool guy in the interview. Unfortunately, I don't think they talk a lot about Robot Chicken in the interview. I missed like half of the interview.

Robot Chicken is on Sunday nights at like 11:30 p.m. I think on cartoon network. I know I sound like a commercial but I think this show has a lot of potential and I want people to support it. I think the show had the highest ratings for a first episode on Cartoon Network.

Check it out! The first ep had a lot of Transformers stuff in it too.

I liked the show a lot so far... it's a lot like the stop-motion stuff I did back in junior high and high school (Ninja Turtles beating up G.I. Joes, Legos swordfighting and chopping each other up and all that). Heh heh. Plus the show's funny. I like the "channel changing" format, too.

The only thing I don't like about the show is the Robot Chicken Sandwich... two pieces of stale old Family Guy bread around fresh and tasty Robot Chicken meat. Don't get me wrong, I love Family Guy, but Jesus man... that show's getting WAY too much airtime.

OYashiroForever
822th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Robot Chicken and Seth Green interview" , posted Mon 7 Mar 16:04post reply

What I've seen so far of Robot Chicken has been very hit or miss... but I'm all for any show that's as painfully random as this one is.

It very much reminds me of an animated version of Toyfair's Twisted Mego Theatre.

"Only two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your denial is beneath you and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs I see through you."

Undead Fred
2188th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Robot Chicken and Seth Green interview" , posted Mon 7 Mar 17:15post reply

I thought the show's been pretty funny so far... and they definitely earned bonus points with me with the chickens clucking the Dawn of the Dead song in the credits. Heh heh.

sushi_bunny
360th Post

Silver Customer

"OT: Without a paddle/ C3p0 action fig" , posted Mon 14 Mar 03:44post reply

i think he did the same thing in this movie with the c3po action figure, and embellished that idea to create that show.

sushi

CrazyMax
404th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Robot Chicken and Seth Green interview" , posted Mon 14 Mar 03:53post reply

quote:
What I've seen so far of Robot Chicken has been very hit or miss... but I'm all for any show that's as painfully random as this one is.

It very much reminds me of an animated version of Toyfair's Twisted Mego Theatre.

The co - creator along with Seth Green is the guy who started Twisted Mego Theatre for Toyfare. He left there some time ago, and hooked up with Green. Those are basically his figures & stuff.