Original message (1661 Views )

Iggy
5864th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Random Quitering (awesome things inside)" , posted Wed 23 Feb 18:39post reply

Tokimeki Memorial Online
Konami
You become a student and you raise your stats (you can choose your sex, uniform, size, etc). You will be able to enjoy the everyday life at the Tokimeki Gakuen, lobby, gymnasium, class, etc).
You will talk to your friends and... have fun, I don't know. The presence of the characters from the series is not yet confirmed.
Official site (not yet open)

So, if I resume it, when you go out of school, you can switch on your computer and go to a virtual school where you will virtually study and virtually be dumped by virtual obnoxious girls. The originality is that all the girls will actually be like this)

Nearly as funny : Killer 7 is announced for the 6/07 in the US and 6/24 in europe. HA !

Moi : Oui bien sûr mais pourrions nous quitter le milieu de la route et discuter de cela sur le trottoir?
Amaterasu : Oh ils n'oseront pas. Je suis dans mon droit.
Moi : Vous savez je préfère avoir tord et rester en vie.
Amaterasu : Ah ? Pas moi.

Replies:

kurushimi
20th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Random Quitering (awesome things inside" , posted Wed 23 Feb 23:47post reply

quote:

So, if I resume it, when you go out of school, you can switch on your computer and go to a virtual school where you will virtually study and virtually be dumped by virtual obnoxious girls. The originality is that all the girls will actually be like this)

Note to self: Never click on Iggy's links first thing in the morning while eating breakfast.

So with Tokimeki Online, I can relive my memories of rejection and angst in high school! Only this time I'd be turned down by sleazy old man disguised as girls in seifuku! SCORE!

KTallguy
543th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Random Quitering (awesome things inside" , posted Thu 24 Feb 00:56post reply

quote:
Tokimeki Memorial Online
Konami
You become a student and you raise your stats (you can choose your sex, uniform, size, etc). You will be able to enjoy the everyday life at the Tokimeki Gakuen, lobby, gymnasium, class, etc).
You will talk to your friends and... have fun, I don't know. The presence of the characters from the series is not yet confirmed.
Official site (not yet open)

Nearly as funny : Killer 7 is announced for the 6/07 in the US and 6/24 in europe. HA !

That made me giggle like a animated schoolgirl.

お兄ちゃん!幸せしおか!ロリコンはたいした物じゃないわ!^_^

*shudder*

"手前がやくぶそくなんだよ!"

Iggy
5880th Post

"Tokimemo Online pictures" , posted Thu 24 Feb 18:21post reply

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20050224/toki.htm

I think it's a japanese The Sims Online.
Or something.
I don't know.

Moi : Oui bien sûr mais pourrions nous quitter le milieu de la route et discuter de cela sur le trottoir?

Iggy
5885th Post

"Tokimemo Online official site" , posted Thu 24 Feb 22:37:post reply

Here

Also :
君も詩織ちゃんになれる
The person who wrote this article might be clinically insane.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Fri 25 Feb 00:31]