Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for Win - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2094 Views )

Iggy
5863th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for Win" , posted Wed 23 Feb 17:45:post reply

Buy all DVD boxes of Genshiken and you will be able to get Unbalance Fighters beta version ? for windows.
And if you live overseas and bought your DVD boxes because you are a honest consumer, you're screwed, of course.

I hoped they fixedコマキガツクッタブランデーイレスギノアップルチーズケーキデヨッパラッタトキノ in this version.
Her "mekuri jump D->standing D -> (cancel 2 hit) korogaru ishino yôna watashino ikisama ->forward C -> jump D -> cancel kanzen ni omaewo namekitta konowatashino chopp -> forward A -> cancel together" was totally broken.

Either way, It's funny how a 2D fighting dôjin fighter is so easy to create they can make one for a bonus...
now I want the dating sim of Genshiken. TANAKA MOE.

EDIT : link

Moi : Oui bien sûr mais pourrions nous quitter le milieu de la route et discuter de cela sur le trottoir?
Amaterasu : Oh ils n'oseront pas. Je suis dans mon droit.
Moi : Vous savez je préfère avoir tord et rester en vie.
Amaterasu : Ah ? Pas moi.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Wed 23 Feb 17:47]

Replies:

HAYATO
286th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for W" , posted Wed 23 Feb 18:30post reply

quote:
Either way, It's funny how a 2D fighting dôjin fighter is so easy to create they can make one for a bonus...

WTF!! Does this Tanaka Moe Really exist? If that's so, I'm really amazed how much merchandising Genshiken generated...I think there's even a Kujibiki Unbalance anime series, something I never expected...

Time Mage
2055th Post

"Re(2):Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for W" , posted Wed 23 Feb 20:45post reply

quote:

WTF!! Does this Tanaka Moe Really exist? If that's so, I'm really amazed how much merchandising Genshiken generated...I think there's even a Kujibiki Unbalance anime series, something I never expected...

The funny thing is that Genshiken actually tries to mock that kind of anime, but what we get is an early cancellation of Genshiken, and a full series of that Kujibiki crap. Depressing.

kurushimi
19th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for W" , posted Wed 23 Feb 23:43post reply

quote:

The funny thing is that Genshiken actually tries to mock that kind of anime, but what we get is an early cancellation of Genshiken, and a full series of that Kujibiki crap. Depressing.

It was cancelled early? While I know that there was more manga material left to cover, the ending was pretty clean and didn't feel rushed to me.

Maybe they expect to hook in everybody with Kujiku Unbalance, and then revive Genshiken for a 2nd season just to show the new K-U fans how low they've sunk.

Time Mage
2056th Post

"Re(4):Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for W" , posted Thu 24 Feb 00:26post reply

quote:

It was cancelled early? While I know that there was more manga material left to cover, the ending was pretty clean and didn't feel rushed to me.

Maybe they expect to hook in everybody with Kujiku Unbalance, and then revive Genshiken for a 2nd season just to show the new K-U fans how low they've sunk.

I haven't seen yet chapter 12, but chapter 12 preview in chapter 11 makes clear that the series hasn't been very successful. Or so I think.

Iggy
5868th Post

"Re(3):Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for W" , posted Thu 24 Feb 00:53post reply

quote:

Not to sound rude or anything, but it's not mocking any anime, Genshiken was not cancelled, and Kujian doesn't get a full series.
[gnihihi]That's the problem with people who only download and don't buy the original DVDs, they don't know what they're talking about...[/ghihihi]

Moi : Oui bien sûr mais pourrions nous quitter le milieu de la route et discuter de cela sur le trottoir?

HAYATO
287th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(4):Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for W" , posted Thu 24 Feb 01:17post reply

quote:

Not to sound rude or anything, but it's not mocking any anime, Genshiken was not cancelled, and Kujian doesn't get a full series.
[gnihihi]That's the problem with people who only download and don't buy the original DVDs, they don't know what they're talking about...[/ghihihi]

You didn't success, Igg. You sounded like a rude dude...you should understand there's some people who either have a live out there or they are too poor to afford those DVDs...

See? Sounding nice isn't such a difficult thing

kurushimi
22th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for W" , posted Thu 24 Feb 04:17post reply

quote:

Eps 1, a recap ep, and the last ep are the ones being made as bonuses for the DVD right?

Iggy
5869th Post

"Re(5):Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for W" , posted Thu 24 Feb 04:52post reply

Kurushimi : yes.
quote:
You didn't success, Igg. You sounded like a rude dude...

Yeah, I thought I was doomed from the moment I used the [gnihihi] bracket.
quote:
you should understand there's some people who either have a live out there or they are too poor to afford those DVDs...

Then they don't have right to complain about something they don't own.
quote:
See? Sounding nice isn't such a difficult thing

What ? That's it ?
What's this girly being nice thing ? Are ya a faggot?
Real men grab their package and spit in the soup !
Ask Pollyanna !

Time Mage
2057th Post

"Re(4):Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for W" , posted Thu 24 Feb 05:52post reply

quote:

You hurt my feelings!

Satoshi Miwa
2769th Post

"Re(5):Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for W" , posted Thu 24 Feb 13:32post reply

I dunno, I like the fact the rumor that Genshiken was cancelled early has spread like wildfire in the Western world. It gives the show an extra aura and also pokes fun at people that take 4-Chan way...WAY...too seriously...

And the Kujiban fighter better have Saki as a hidden character. Or at least Saki cosplaying as the Chairwoman...

HAYATO
289th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(6):Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for W" , posted Thu 24 Feb 17:31post reply

quote:

What ? That's it ?
What's this girly being nice thing ? Are ya a faggot?
Real men grab their package and spit in the soup !
Ask Pollyanna !

Ya callin' me a faggot? *spit*
Well, man let's take this outside...this Cafe ain't big enough fer both of us.
*grabbing huge package with both hands* The last one standin' gets Polly, but you're gonna get a coffin, you bitch !!

Iggy
5878th Post

"Re(7):Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for W" , posted Thu 24 Feb 18:07post reply

quote:
Ya callin' me a faggot? *spit*
Well, man let's take this outside...this Cafe ain't big enough fer both of us.
*grabbing huge package with both hands*

Yeah ! (with a Patrick Warburton voice)
BRING IT ON !

quote:
The last one standin' gets Polly, but you're gonna get a coffin, you bitch !!

Ah.
(with a castrated brat voice)
I'll take the coffin. Have fuuuun !

Pollyanna
884th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(8):Kujibiki Unbalance Fighters beta? for W" , posted Thu 24 Feb 18:16post reply

Stop.
Just...stop.
I don't want to have to look in threads that have nothing to do with me just to see if I've been mentioned in some obscene way.