More info about MK:Deception for GameCube!!! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1466 Views )

Just a Person
705th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member

"More info about MK:Deception for GameCube!!!" , posted Tue 22 Feb 23:08post reply

Mortal Kombat Online (www.mortalkombatonline.com) has got more information and pictures about MK:Deception for GameCube.
First of all, it was revealed that the "?" icon in the selection screen is indeed jsut a random select icon. It doesn't mean that there's no chance of other new characters being in it, though.
About Shao Kahn and Goro, they are reported to play not like bosses, but like normal characters. That means that they can uppercut, make combos, kill and be killed (but I think that they must be stronger than the other regular characters). The strange fact is that they weren't removed from the "Dark Prison" stage, and you may even fight as Goro seeing a prisoner Goro on the background, or the same thing with Kahn. They could remove them in this stage and add Sheeva and Jarek...

But for everyone who likes the MK storyline, Goro's and Kahn's alternate bios were finally revealed! Goro's alternate costume is a kind of armor, while Kahn's is a different mask and outfit (he doesn't fight almost naked like in his regular suit).
Here you guys have their complete stories:

Goro

Place of origin: Outworld
Alignment: Evil
Allies: Shao Kahn
Foes: Baraka, Kitana

Bio:
Kitana's army allied with my Shokan warriors in an attempt to destroy my old master, Shao Kahn. It was rumored that he has weakening and that our victory was inevitable. During the last battle against Kano's milita, however, I was attacked from behind by a shadow warrior, Noob Saibot. I do not know for how long I lay dying on the battlefield, but when I regained consciousness, I was greeted by the last person I expected to see...

Alternate bio:
Shao Kahn found me near death upon the battlefield. Though he was not wearing his armor, I recognized his voice it was truly him. He used what little power he had left to revive me. He asked me to join him once again and aid in destroying a rising power in Outworld. In return, he would give the Shokan favored status and banish the Centaurs. I accepted his offer. I placed my royal seal on the disfigured corpse of a fallen Shokan warrior and together we fled into hiding to regain our strength for the coming battle.

Shao Kahn

Place of origin: Outworld
Alignment: Evil
Allies: Goro
Foes: Kitana, Raiden, Liu Kang

Bio:
My defeat at the hands of the Earthrealm warriors had left me weakened, and my dominance in Outworld was waning. Kitana's forces were closing in. It was only a matter of time before they would overrun my stronghold. Using a powerful magical item retrieved long ago by my minions, I created a clone of myself to draw my enemies' attention while I escaped into the wild. When I have regained my strength, I will destroy all who have opposed my rule.

Alternate bio:
Though I had gone to great lengths to ensure my old nemesis Onaga could never be revived, I have discovered that he has indeed returned from beyond death, as his holy men had prophesied. He now commands the Tarkatan Horde, a vicious fighting force once loyal to me. When I have killed Onaga and regained control of Outworld, they will pay for their treason with their lives!

Now their stories are almost complete (we just have to see their endings). For more pictures, check this link: http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/News/read.cds?article=520.

I can be any person in the world ... maybe I'm this person right in front of you ... or maybe I'm not !!

Replies: