Original message (2989 Views )

CHAZumaru
51th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"MMORPG ripping off Zelda GC & help needed" , posted Sun 20 Feb 13:39post reply

There's this game which has been surfacing on the net lately :

Crick me

I wish I could write a news about it but I don't have enough details. Does anyone master chinese and can tell me what they're babbling about ?

Thanks for the help.

Replies:

Kilvear
79th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):MMORPG ripping off Zelda GC & help nee" , posted Sun 20 Feb 13:53post reply

quote:

Crick me

I wish I could write a news about it but I don't have enough details. Does anyone master chinese and can tell me what they're babbling about ?

Thanks for the help.

Bascially nothing much just complaining the fact that the MMORPG game wiki has almost totally ripped off Zelda - Wind Walker graphic engine.

Also stating that Zelda - Wind Walker is a renowed work of Nintendo.

As for the comments, they are actually more of rants. Unless you want me to translate that.

Somebody cure me of RO fanboy sickness.

Iggy
5843th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):MMORPG ripping off Zelda GC & help nee" , posted Sun 20 Feb 18:23post reply

Japanese translation and link to the original Ruliweb article.

Moi : Oui bien sûr mais pourrions nous quitter le milieu de la route et discuter de cela sur le trottoir?
Amaterasu : Oh ils n'oseront pas. Je suis dans mon droit.
Moi : Vous savez je préfère avoir tord et rester en vie.
Amaterasu : Ah ? Pas moi.

CHAZumaru
52th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):MMORPG ripping off Zelda GC & help nee" , posted Mon 21 Feb 00:21post reply

Thanks a lot everyone.

It seems that we don't know much after all.

I'll try to find the official website myself.

Burning Ranger
1070th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):MMORPG ripping off Zelda GC & help nee" , posted Mon 21 Feb 09:22post reply

quote:

Crick me

Thanks for the help.

Don't you know that the Chinese don't have to follow the rules? Besides, theres probably no chance the game can hit Japan or the West, at least not in that form.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

"In the brightest day in the darkest night..."

Grahf
344th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):MMORPG ripping off Zelda GC & help nee" , posted Mon 21 Feb 14:56post reply

It wouldn't be nearly so bad if the main character didn't look JUST like Link in Windwaker. If it were up to me, a lot more games would use similar graphics and engines.

Coincidentally, I just recently got my own copy of Windwaker now that it's a "Player's Choice" GC game (which means it's only $20). So if there are any other GC owners who don't have it yet, you can pick it up for a nice price now.

Iggy
5845th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):MMORPG ripping off Zelda GC & help nee" , posted Mon 21 Feb 18:08post reply

quote:
Besides, theres probably no chance the game can hit Japan or the West, at least not in that form.

You'd be surprised at the number of korean games able to cross the sea.

Moi : Oui bien sûr mais pourrions nous quitter le milieu de la route et discuter de cela sur le trottoir?
Amaterasu : Oh ils n'oseront pas. Je suis dans mon droit.
Moi : Vous savez je préfère avoir tord et rester en vie.
Amaterasu : Ah ? Pas moi.