PS3? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3040 Views )

Joe randel
380th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Customer

"PS3?" , posted Sat 19 Feb 10:44:post reply

It's just a rumor right now, but this is what the PS3 could look like. Man, that is some kinda ugly...

Let the comments fly!!!

edit: I guess I should mention that is this, of course, a fake mock up, but still. This this trully is ugly and I'd be ashamed to play anything on it.

"I can't take any more illicit drugs... I can't afford any artificial joy" - Pursuit of Happiness

[this message was edited by Joe randel on Sat 19 Feb 10:47]

Replies:

kurushimi
16th Post

New Customer

"Um, Eew" , posted Sat 19 Feb 11:46post reply

quote:
It's just a rumor right now, but this is what the PS3 could look like. Man, that is some kinda ugly...

Let the comments fly!!!

edit: I guess I should mention that is this, of course, a fake mock up, but still. This this trully is ugly and I'd be ashamed to play anything on it.

That looks more like a rejected prototype for the original Playstation than anything else. It looks like something I'd put a cocktail drink on at some snooty party.

Of course, any party that dares to carry something like THAT would have to pay me to attend.

Seriously though, I wonder if they'll stick with the black motif - it would make sense to adopt a totally different color/design scheme to make it that much clearer that it's a next-gen console. But then again, the new PS2 is almost already at the pinnacle of sexiness.

Gojira
1638th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"It's PS3!" , posted Sat 19 Feb 15:10:post reply

Hooray, another entry in the popular world of crappy PS3 mockups! Let's entertain ourselves with some more!

It also makes ice

Check out that grill, ROWR!

Mommy, where do I put the game?!

What, like a transformer?

Giving new meaning to "it will suck"

BEST. MOCKUP. EVER.

Off with your nose

[this message was edited by Gojira on Sat 19 Feb 15:11]

Lupin
2943th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):PS3?" , posted Sat 19 Feb 21:22post reply

quote:

Let the comments fly!!!

Think Ps3 will be same size as PS2 about & will be back compatable to PS2 and PS, except for the memory card. Same joyclunks too. No PSP support at launch....

Ishmael
1840th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):PS3?" , posted Sun 20 Feb 07:05post reply

quote:
PS3 could look like.

Finally, a console that will let me play games and/or make waffles! Who sits around and creates these fake mock-ups anyway?

Pollyanna
863th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):PS3?" , posted Sun 20 Feb 07:28post reply

quote:

Think Ps3 will be same size as PS2 about & will be back compatable to PS2 and PS, except for the memory card. Same joyclunks too. No PSP support at launch....

I believe they announced before that it would be PS2 backwards compatible, but not PS1.