Quiter of the morning - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3995 Views )

Iggy
5678th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Quiter of the morning" , posted Wed 2 Feb 17:15post reply

Musashiden 2 is now scheduled for a 03/15 in the US. The japanese version is still due for may.

Bio Hazard 4 interview IN ENGLISH !

MGS3 in Europe (4th of march)will have new modes : a boss fight mode, a demo theater, a european extreme mode (hard mode) and Snake vs Monkey (sarugechu). Also, mor face paint available.
And since it's Konami, the japanese director's cut will have less bugs (but the remaining ones will be new) and crappy english dubs, for a game I'll never be able to play. THANK YOU KONAMI.

Mistwalker on DS : Sakaguchi is working on a simulation RPG on NDS. He will try to make it playable with just the touch screen, and he's the producer, he's making the scenario AND the game design. You party should have around 4 or 5 characters.
Also, FF12 won't be released before it's finished.

Finally, the best joke of the month : Killer 7 : 3/24 -> no release date
The american version is still scheduled for a vague "June".

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。
愛しいXXX先生は君を愛弟子として愛するがゆえの厳しさよ」だって。

Replies:

Cain Highwind
505th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Quiter of the morning" , posted Wed 2 Feb 18:16post reply

quote:

Mistwalker on DS : Sakaguchi is working on a simulation RPG on NDS. He will try to make it playable with just the touch screen, and he's the producer, he's making the scenario AND the game design. You party should have around 4 or 5 characters.

Nice to hear Sakaguchi working on a game as being more than "producer" or "Supervisor". I the last game he really did was FFV, right?

quote:

Also good to hear that Matsuno is taking his time with the game.

Thanks Iggy.

Pollyanna
809th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):Quiter of the morning" , posted Wed 2 Feb 19:35post reply

The MGS3 English dub is...well, it's not...crappy, it's just some of the actors are crappy. Japanese Snake and Volgin are way better, but Ocelot, The Major and Boss are quite excellent in English. The others...I either don't remember, or haven't heard both of.

I don't understand why everyone likes the English Snake so much. He's really not even in the same class as some of the other VAs in the game (or most of the Japanese VAs)

Iggy
5686th Post

"Re(1):Quiter of the morning" , posted Wed 2 Feb 21:10post reply

Demento (for april now)

Musashi 2

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

Time Mage
2045th Post

"Re(2):Quiter of the morning" , posted Thu 3 Feb 00:45post reply

quote:

Me too. I prefer a good, finished product over an unfinished promising product (Xenogears, for example).

Evenor
133th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Quiter of the morning" , posted Thu 3 Feb 01:38post reply

quote:
Demento (for april now)

How's this game shaping up? Is the general opinion of it good or bad?

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Iggy
5688th Post

"Re(3):Quiter of the morning" , posted Thu 3 Feb 02:35post reply

quote:
How's this game shaping up? Is the general opinion of it good or bad?

The general opinion is "it is going to be released in April".
Also, the heroin has a skirt.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

Pollyanna
810th Post

"Re(4):Quiter of the morning" , posted Thu 3 Feb 04:17post reply

quote:

My general opinion is still that Daniella would make a better man.

Mosquiton
1506th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(5):Quiter of the morning" , posted Fri 4 Feb 02:08post reply

quote:

My general opinion is still that Daniella would make a better man.

You're talking about the brunette, right? I guess for a supporting role either gender would do, but when the main character starts out 'without a stitch of clothing' and wear a slip I think a female is definitely the right choice.

I find it interesting that the big hunchback guy probably isn't trying to hurt/kill you... he just has the mind of a child and loses control when he gets emotional. A little more interesting than just another Nemesis type enemy.

/ / /

Momo
53th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):Quiter of the morning" , posted Fri 4 Feb 07:23post reply

I hope Demento turns out to be good, because my girlfriend survives on a steady diet of scary games AND SHE MUST BE FED.

Clock Tower 3 was horribly lame, and I'm afraid I don't have the strength to put up with Siren.

Iggy
5705th Post

"Re(3):Quiter of the morning" , posted Fri 4 Feb 08:22post reply

quote:
I'm afraid I don't have the strength to put up with Siren.

Siren in any non japanese version isn't worth the effort it requires.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

Pollyanna
811th Post

"Re(6):Quiter of the morning" , posted Fri 4 Feb 09:53post reply

quote:

You're talking about the brunette, right? I guess for a supporting role either gender would do, but when the main character starts out 'without a stitch of clothing' and wear a slip I think a female is definitely the right choice.

I'm not thinking logically here. I'm thinking that Daniella would be a sexy man, but not a particularly sexy lady.

legalstep
46th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(4):Quiter of the morning" , posted Fri 4 Feb 10:06post reply

quote:
I'm afraid I don't have the strength to put up with Siren.
Siren in any non japanese version isn't worth the effort it requires.

But how can us gaijin's understand the Japan version?

Dear exodus your forums are broke. A lot of us are hiding out in Largeprimenumbers. Ok thanks.

Iggy
5709th Post

"Re(5):Quiter of the morning" , posted Fri 4 Feb 17:41post reply

quote:
But how can us gaijin's understand the Japan version?

Really, you can't.
Think to it as a piece of foreign litterature that has been translated so badly it's nothing like the original thing, and until another translator gets the work done (and in this cas, it also includes Siren Maniacs) or you learn the language, it will stay a piece of foreign culture you won't be able to discover in right conditions.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

Mosquiton
1509th Post

"Re(7):Quiter of the morning" , posted Fri 4 Feb 23:27post reply

quote:

I'm not thinking logically here. I'm thinking that Daniella would be a sexy man, but not a particularly sexy lady.

What if Daniella -acts- like a guy in her interactions with the main character? Would that be sexy enough for you? I guess you could just be talking looks.

/ / /

Pollyanna
814th Post

"Re(8):Quiter of the morning" , posted Sat 5 Feb 19:32post reply

quote:

What if Daniella -acts- like a guy in her interactions with the main character? Would that be sexy enough for you? I guess you could just be talking looks.

I was talking looks, mostly...but speaking of looks, her head is WAY too big on her "artwork" render.

Besides, feminine guys are cooler than manly girls. Just look at the boar woman from Bloody Roar. I rest my case.

Mosquiton
1510th Post

"Demento design" , posted Sun 6 Feb 02:48post reply

quote:

I was talking looks, mostly...but speaking of looks, her head is WAY too big on her "artwork" render.

Hmm. Maybe it's something to do with her extremely high collar. Maybe that's the only thing that keeps her head from falling off. Anyway, the longer I looked at that render the scarier Daniella started to look.

I really love the main character's design, though. She's much hotter than Ashley Graham, IMO. Seems like much more of an original design to me, even without the clothes. I just hope she has decent range of facial expressions (at least a few moments of strength here and there).

But about Warthog-woman, she may be hard to look at, but in my university arcade several years ago there was one guy that played her and he intimidated the HELL out of people with her ugliness and rushing moves. There was definitely something cool about it. When Mitsuko's hideous face comes up to mock you on the victory screen it really drives the loss home... it seems like nobody ever continued against the guy.

/ / /

Pollyanna
816th Post

"Re(1):Demento design" , posted Sun 6 Feb 07:16post reply

quote:

I really love the main character's design, though. She's much hotter than Ashley Graham, IMO. Seems like much more of an original design to me, even without the clothes. I just hope she has decent range of facial expressions (at least a few moments of strength here and there).

I realllly like Fiona's design too. When I first saw her, I thought "her boobs are too big", but since she's not a "sexy" type character, somehow it's just sort of...cute? They did a really great job on her render and I love her face. Ahhh...if I can get a good screencap, I wanna use a pic of her as an icon, I like her so much. It might be good to make her as endearing as possible, though...she might get on my nerves in the game, itself.

And if a pig woman used the pig woman to kick people's asses, I bet players would leave 10 times faster. (and that doesn't speak well for pig women)

Evenor
137th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Demento design" , posted Sun 6 Feb 09:00post reply

Why are we only talking about the female characters? The fact of the matter is that the sexiest character in Demento is Hewie.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Iggy
5728th Post

"Re(3):Demento design" , posted Sun 6 Feb 17:42post reply

quote:
Why are we only talking about the female characters? The fact of the matter is that the sexiest character in Demento is Hewie.

I was thinking the exact same thing.
I mean, a gothic psycho horror game is not complete without the command "get angry at your dog because he has been a baaaad puppy".

Also, does anyone understand what Daniella says in her movie?

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。