Original message (1960 Views )

Megane
380th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Customer

"Doodle sketch" , posted Mon 31 Jan 23:00:post reply

http://www.geocities.com/blakemaxwell/fighters.html

Yeah... well.... they're designed to be revealing.... and stuff. <_<

One is the stereotypical serial killer and one is a stereotypical cowboy. There's also a stereotypical ninja, stereotypical pirate, stereotypical punk biker/street vigilante, a catgirl (not the stereotypical cute one, though), among others. Mostly fanservicey designs, but I haven't fully skteched all of them.

CnC would be appreciated. =)

[this message was edited by Megane on Mon 31 Jan 23:02]

Replies:

HAYATO
252th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Doodle sketch" , posted Tue 1 Feb 00:35post reply

The cowgirl remids me of the one Shirow created in his "Galgrease" series (those semi-hentai stories he released a while ago...). Apart from that, they look fine to me.

Ishmael
1806th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"I'm the sheriff in this here town" , posted Wed 2 Feb 01:04post reply

I have no real comment on the Midnight Blissed version of the Chainsaw Vigilante other than that she will probably meet a messy end when she forgets that she can't scratch her nose with her right hand. Where do you buy those Ash styled chainsaw arm attachments anyway?

As for the sheriff, shouldn't her badge be on the other side? Having the badge above the left pocket -or somewhere on the left- seems to be the most accepted place displaying that sort of thing.

Undead Fred
2071th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Doodle sketch" , posted Wed 2 Feb 02:14post reply

quote:
One is the stereotypical serial killer

I like the serial killer girl, but then again, I'm a sucker for the chainsaw and hockey mask combo. Her outfit's fairly simple, but I think it still works. She looks like she'd be a bit on the fast side instead of a "power fighter" to me...

Toxico
4024th Post

"Re(2):Doodle sketch" , posted Wed 2 Feb 03:37post reply

Tough the designs really don't go with me the work is polished and clean-

You have to draw a Saitama girl! XD

See??? He is a God...

Nate
433th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Doodle sketch" , posted Wed 2 Feb 03:42post reply

quote:

One is the stereotypical serial killer and one is a stereotypical cowboy. There's also a stereotypical ninja, stereotypical pirate, stereotypical punk biker/street vigilante, a catgirl (not the stereotypical cute one, though), among others. Mostly fanservicey designs, but I haven't fully skteched all of them.

CnC would be appreciated. =)

Hmm. Is the cast all-female? That could be interesting.

I rather like the cowgirl. Fanservicey but I can still take her design seriously.

The only problem I have with the serial killer is that perhaps her outfit's a bit plain. It might look better in color though. Another possibility is making it more tattered. I don't think a maniac would have much use for cargo pockets.

THIS IS DWARF INVASION!

Undead Fred
2073th Post

"Re(2):Doodle sketch" , posted Wed 2 Feb 04:22post reply

quote:
I don't think a maniac would have much use for cargo pockets.

I disagree. Where else would she stash severed fingers?

IkariDC
277th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):Doodle sketch" , posted Wed 2 Feb 05:18post reply

The Cowgirl reminds me of the American DDR player that appears in Arcade Gamer Fubuki (How could I waste my time with that?).

Great stuff, by the way, keep it up!

Megane
381th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):I'm the sheriff in this here town" , posted Wed 2 Feb 11:06post reply

Hehe, glad you liked them. =D Mad Maria supposedly has a Tornado Claw attack, and a move where she grinds her chainsaw to the ground, generating sparks. Clementine's more of a grappler type.

quote:
Where do you buy those Ash styled chainsaw arm attachments anyway?

I don't really know. She just stole hers. >>;

quote:
As for the sheriff, shouldn't her badge be on the other side? Having the badge above the left pocket -or somewhere on the left- seems to be the most accepted place displaying that sort of thing.

Err..... ^^; I learn something new everyday.

quote:
Hmm. Is the cast all-female? That could be interesting.

Yep! The first batch is - Miho Schules, a miko/knight; Lumina, a Sailor-girl stereotype with a fascist streak; Rin, a barehands fighter; Mad Maria; Wency, an inventor - Mad Maria's archrival; Natsume, the ninja; Palme, a pirate and the best swordswoman in their world; Hecate, gothlooking woman with a floating zweihander; Rosellis, a biker vigilante; Grendel, the catgirl. Clementine's part of the second batch.