Red Falcon Please..... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1650 Views )

NARUTO
2886th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Red Falcon Please....." , posted Tue 25 Jan 04:10post reply

Sorry to disturb you but, I searching for some Buriki One infos, and you're the only one I know who have played the game enough.
So please can you help me??

I'll make a list of question, answer them when you can and if you can:

- in the layout, what is the under bar for??
- since we moves with the buttons and strike with the stick, how did the moves can be classified?? kicks & punches? strong and weak??
- For the french characters is name in japanese is "Dugary" who sound really french, but I saw it elsewhere as Ducalis who doesn't sound that french. wich one is right??
- and the longuer question, is there a storyline or something??? did we know why everyone is fight or not??
And since all endings seems to be intreviews, what did they say in the major lines???

If you can waste some time on those,
Thanks a lot!!

The biggest Talent it's to make peoples belive you're talented...

Replies:

Red Falcon
5363th Post

"Re(1):Red Falcon Please....." , posted Tue 25 Jan 04:17post reply

quote:
Sorry to disturb you but, I searching for some Buriki One infos, and you're the only one I know who have played the game enough.
So please can you help me??
No trouble, glad to help!

quote:
- in the layout, what is the under bar for??
That's the power bar. It indicates how much strength and stamina your chara has (lets you do more damage and hold people in submission holds/throws/etc. longer the more full it is; it's worn down by fighting or breaking out of things, it refills slowly on its own)

quote:
- since we moves with the buttons and strike with the stick, how did the moves can be classified?? kicks & punches? strong and weak??
No real classifications. Everybody does different stuff. GENERALLY you get faster/weaker hits if you just tap the stick in certain directions, though (although this isn't even always true, sometimes it does other stuff like make your chara hold his hand over his head or pose in a certain way allowing for follow-ups)

quote:
- For the french characters is name in japanese is "Dugary" who sound really french, but I saw it elsewhere as Ducalis who doesn't sound that french. wich one is right??
His name is written Ducalis in the game. The announcer says it "Ducali", though, with what I'm assuming is French pronunciation?

quote:
- and the longuer question, is there a storyline or something??? did we know why everyone is fight or not??
And since all endings seems to be intreviews, what did they say in the major lines???
The overall storyline is "it's a tournament", but yeah, every chara has their own storyline. I don't remember what 90% of the stuff is, but Sokolov's ending is funny, if I remember.. he doesn't answer half of the guy's questions as such, he just goes "......" or "Hai." You know, I haven't played this in a while. I should dig it out soon.

Best site EVER: Link Here

NARUTO
2888th Post

"Re(2):Red Falcon Please....." , posted Tue 25 Jan 04:35post reply

Thanks a lot for your help!!!^^

And when you'll digg the game again, tell me, I'll ask you some other stuff then.

And why do I have the feeling to chat with Sean connery?? this avatar rocks!!

The biggest Talent it's to make peoples belive you're talented...