Tekken 5 console pics. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1706 Views )

NARUTO
2882th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Tekken 5 console pics." , posted Mon 24 Jan 20:42post reply

Here his some random screenshots and storyline artworks for the PS2 release of Tekken.

Tekken5

The biggest Talent it's to make peoples belive you're talented...

Replies:

Joe Randel
366th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):Tekken 5 console pics." , posted Tue 25 Jan 00:02post reply

I don't follow the Tekken series. I've played it a few times, but it never turned my crank. Regardless of what Tekken game I'm looking at, I always think the characters look just plain wierd.

I remeber almost crying when Tekken 3 came out and most magazines proclaimed it to be the best fighting game ever. That was a sad day...

"I can't take any more illicit drugs... I can't afford any artificial joy" - Pursuit of Happiness

Toxico
4015th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Tekken 5 console pics." , posted Wed 26 Jan 03:25post reply

quote:

I remeber almost crying when Tekken 3 came out and most magazines proclaimed it to be the best fighting game ever. That was a sad day...

XD XD XD Ha ha ha ha....

In fact, from my stance that's the curse of the Tekken series; there are just way to many numbs skulls screaming on the streets 'BesT GamE EvA!!', based on such pitiful opinions the common readers creates a very bad judgement about the game; they either expect a game better than it is or they are scared away by so many stupid people-- XD

For the record, source -> www.tekkenzaibatsu.com , if you preorder the game you will obtain a limited release art book with the game; the info is in the japanese site and I can barely read the dates XD

Note to myself -> never cook meat while writting a long post, now I need to take out the smoke and save what I can from the burnt smell ;P

See??? He is a God...