I can't post a new thread in the ImageBBS. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1510 Views )

Time Mage
2037th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"I can't post a new thread in the ImageBBS." , posted Mon 24 Jan 05:40post reply

I've tried to post a new thread in the imageBBS, but after clicking on "send", it looks like it's uploading the image, and then I return to the main ImageBBS page but my thread is nowhere.

Is the password still needed? If so, where do I write it (I suppose it's the old one). I've tried putting it in the lower right corner, but it looks like a password for the administrator... Anyway, just filling that blank space with the old password and then trying to post didn't do anything.

Replies:

Grahf
324th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):I can't post a new thread in the ImageB" , posted Mon 24 Jan 08:30post reply

You use your account password instead of the old one now IIRC.

Time Mage
2039th Post

"Re(2):I can't post a new thread in the ImageB" , posted Mon 24 Jan 17:59:post reply

quote:
You use your account password instead of the old one now IIRC.

Thanks. Now, my post appears, but only once. Either the bbs somehow recognized the triple post, and just posted one, or I only submitted it OK once... But still didn't appear immediately. Strange.
The post I thought it was mine was Sensenic's. I'll try to post later using my password.

[this message was edited by Time Mage on Mon 24 Jan 18:09]

Lupin
2879th Post

"drawboard" , posted Tue 25 Jan 13:09post reply

ON the drawbaord, it doesn't show the last bit of drawing on one of the animations.
Also when I try to continue a picture, it is loading an older version of it instead of the most recent one, even when I click for it not to use temporary data.