Nejibako matome site - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (5856 Views )

Iggy
5533th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Nejibako matome site" , posted Fri 21 Jan 21:25:post reply

The guy here liked what he saw, and thinks it can be a good game if they only fix the SvC SE. Therefore, if you want character-specific information, read here.
Also, movelist.

Template
【Original】Yûki, Ai
【Garô】Terry, Geese, Mai, Kim, Tung, Rock, Hotaru, Chonshu, Chonrei.
【Ryûkô】Mr.KARATE 2nd、Robert、Mr.BIG、Lee.
【SS】Haômaru, Nakoruru, asura, shiki, Gennoji.
【Gekka】Kaede, Akari, Washizuka, Moriya.
【ADK】Hanzô, Fûma, Mudman, Kisara.
【Other】Marco, Cyberwoo
【Kusoge】K', Kyô, Iori, Shermie.
【Middle boss】SvC Athena, Mars People (two black boxes on the select screen, so they should be playable).
【Boss】Shin Shishiô, Mizuchi (the Neo Dio thing seems to be false)

Random bits : Some weird colors, again(Zombie Chonrei or Takuma Karate).
Mai : Gekka Midare Botan (236236 A or C in the air)
Geese is not SvCish, Kim is not 2002ish.
Chonrei, Chonshu : RB2. Terry: 2003. The Mudcutter can be controlled with the stick. Mr BIG's two... errr... secretaries only appear on the victory screen. Genj, Shiki : SvC. Asura's animation is too fluid. Shermie is 02; the izuna mareg (?) larriat (236236+BD) is not a throw but a move (maybe overhead?)
Cyber Woo : big, big moves with a lot of lag. Flying tornade is a 360° throw. Nobody managed to do Kisara's jealousy bomber, but it has been shown on the official site so there may be MB-esque variations not yet implanted. Athena is SvC, but her moves have been mostly redrawn; amongst her super, she has the Heaven's gate (lion)(K' also has his own Heaven's gate, by the way. Eh). There is a random box. The victory art seems Nonaish.

Mizuchi is still Orochi's sprite. Even her(?) victory words are still Kaoruish. Maybe she will be retouched in the final version.

VS human : 160sec. Very few time overs. VS comp : 300 seconds, but neither the timenor your energy are cured when you win. You beat 3 characters one after the other, then you get a victory screen, a bonus select, then back to 3 more characters (Athena and Masupi appear like any normal character). If you have a time over with less than 6 characters beaten, you fight Shishio, if more, Mizuchi. The bonus are : 1 : no bonus, 2 : some energy is cured 3 : more gauge, 4 : more time. You can't chose the same bonus twice. If you chose your characters at random, your characters change when you arrive at the bonus stage. Each boss has his own demo, and you fight them with full health. But, on the beta, the energy lost by them was red (curable) and was cured automatically; nobody managed to beat them.

So, it's not as much as SvC with a tag feature, it's maybe SvC with a tag feature and an interesting 1 player mode.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。
愛しいXXX先生は君を愛弟子として愛するがゆえの厳しさよ」だって。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Fri 21 Jan 21:31]

Replies:

Evenor
112th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Nejibako matome site" , posted Fri 21 Jan 21:44post reply

Keep the info coming!

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Iggy
5534th Post

"Re(2):Nejibako matome site" , posted Fri 21 Jan 22:14post reply

quote:
There is a Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum thread right below this one.

1) This thread is about the matome site.
2) Shut up.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

beto
792th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(3):Nejibako matome site" , posted Fri 21 Jan 22:16post reply

quote:
There is a Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum thread right below this one.

1) This thread is about the matome site.
2) Shut up.

1) No, it´s about Neo Geo Battle Coliseum.
2) Fuck you.

Iggy
5536th Post

"Re(4):Nejibako matome site" , posted Fri 21 Jan 23:06:post reply

quote:

Is it ? Oh, if you say so...

It was difficult to test the new characters at the test, because of players using Kyô and beating the crap out of everybody else. The damage is not scalled yet (Kyô has a 3 hit combo that takes 1/4th of the life while Shermie's specials are as damaging as a weak punch), so it is still an early build.
Yûki has some sort of air dash. The beast Buster (236 punch) makes an energy ball that stays there (like Andy's). For now it hits too widely, farther than the appearance of the ball. The bakuretsuken (214 punch) makes him rush forward then attack. The Submarine Screw (623 punch) makes him shot an energy ball at 45°. Chôdokyû 100 mega beam (214214 punch) is a lazer that reaches the other end of the screen. Invinsibility time at the start of the move.

Ai :Joy joy balloon (ABC) makes her climb on the balloon. She can attack from there. Other moves : Joy Joy block (236+AorCorAC), baseball stars(214+A), Joy Joy Party(236236+AorC).

Tung has his move where the muscle Tungs appear vertically over him while he concentrates. If close, it hits multiple times. His 4 hold 6 A doesn't make the ennemy fall. 641236+AorC makes him freeze and spin.

Geese's reppuken are projectiles. Kim's Hienkyaku (down + kick) is not like in 2002.

Hotaru : Her projectile is slower, but her antiair is as fast as in MOTW. 6+B makes something like Mary's double rolling; after it, she is in kamae mode.
Of her two supers, the 236236+AorC takes 2 gauges (it's the MAX version of it) while "the" other connects from most weak attacks and has a short invincibility.

Fûma's Ninpô furinkazan (214 kick) connects after a strong attack and is extremely damaging (even though, as I said, it's likely to be changed) but it has a huge lag afterwards, even if it connected. He has a new special, where he retreats then makes a slash with a long reach
He has 2 supers, 214x2 + punch and 236x2+punch. (For the moment) the later doesn't freeze the game while the screen turns black (a la Vampire) but still eats 1 gauge.

Mr Karate is really Takuma + Ryô. His neutral pose is close to Takuma's neutral in 2002. Only his close C appears totally original, the rest are moves he or his father had, slightly touched.

Nako and Haômaru have throws like in SS0 (bôgyô kuzushi -> slash). Too bad for those who wanted to confront Nako's throw and Hotaru and Shiki's supers. Nako has the shirikoro kamuinomi which cures her (I guess extremely important in 1P mode). the ererushi kamuirimuse (63214x2+AorBorC) is extremely slow.

Genj has the Riôka Ayame (but it (may?) eat some gauge). The rest is SvC.

Iori's Yaotome doesn't seem to have any invinsibility. The explosion after it is about the size of Leona's V-slasher. Nobody managed to do the Yaotome follow up (motion change or move erased ?)

K' is 03. His voice seems really depressed (eh)

Kaede's projectile looks like (Rugal's) reppuken and less like some electricity bolt.
Washizuka has a deflect move like Moriya's. Akari's 63214 + punch longs shorter.

Marco has a slide that look like 02 Joe's. He has an antiair where he uses his knife. His Metal Slug Attack (41236x2+B) doesn't seem to have any invinsibility.

Shishiô is darker. His gloves seem to be different (open fingers = less cheezy). He has a counter move.

Mizuchi has a thunder bolt that falls twice, and a projectile that hits 8 times.
The current speculation is that it's a she, and therefore it could be Orochi incarnated in Shermie OR the incarnation of Orochi during the fight against the three ancestors of Kyô/Iori/Chizuru 1800 years ago (1000 years?)
quote:
2) Fuck you.

OK.

EDIT : Chonshu is weaker. His reach is still crappy of course, but his teleports are slower (he can be hit before the teleport ends) and the shukumeiken is so slow it will never hit a human player.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Sat 22 Jan 00:48]

NARUTO
2877th Post

"Re(5):Nejibako matome site" , posted Sat 22 Jan 00:58:post reply

Thanks for the info Iggy...
But wait!! No fake characters announced???
that's wierd...

As for Shishio, it seems that I was right, he he he, they've taken his KOF2000 striker sprite. in this one he looks less goofy than in Kizuna.
He didn't have the sword on his belt and his old boxing gloves have been changed to normal fighting gloves like Ryu, Ryo, Alex, whoever.......

The biggest Talent it's to make peoples belive you're talented...

[this message was edited by NARUTO on Sat 22 Jan 01:08]

Freeter
4269th Post

"Re(1):Nejibako matome site" , posted Sat 22 Jan 01:10post reply

quote:
Random bits : Some weird colors, again(Zombie Chonrei or Takuma Karate)

How many AW points for Albino Ai?

Phoenix
688th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Nejibako matome site" , posted Sat 22 Jan 02:10post reply

I like the 160 seconds and 300 seconds thing. Issues of hit boxes and damage scaling... Hopefully both are fixed and not just the latter. So what are the movement options if I may ask?

Jumps: small jump, middle jump, jump, high jump

While Blocking: counter roll (like KOF), GCFS, CD when blocked

Movement: rolling

And any issues with the throw range?

Iggy
5539th Post

"System overview" , posted Sat 22 Jan 02:54:post reply

quote:
that's wierd...

Beside Neo Dio, none indeed.

Phoenix :

Basic systems
A weak punch C strong punch E partner change
B weak kick D strong kick

The partner change can be made as long as there is a partner. It doesn't give any invincibility.
C+D = throw, or throw escape. There is a missed throw animation. Nobody complained about any range or damage issue with it so far.
→→ = step forward(and not run)
High jump and back step are like in KOF.
A+B = tactical step. It looks the same as a normal step, the differences are unclear/not yet implanted. It doesn't seem to use any gauge, but sometimes pressing A+B did nothing... The feature doesn't seem completed yet.

E during guard = guard cancel partner change. The guarding character makes a guard cancel attack that push the opponent away while his partner come on the screen safely. Need 1 gauge.

→→ during guard = guard cancel step. It seems to have the same properties as in SvC. Needs some gauge. The timing is a lot thougher than in SvC.
236+E = Double Assault. Can cancel normal moves. Needs 1 gauge. Even if it connects, you keep the same character after the assault (no character change).

The usual -> special type of combo of KOF is here (Mai's crouching C cancel 3B, for example).
Each super eats a different amount of gauge. Also, super cancels are here and also need 1 gauge.
The healing of the character not on screen and the charge of the autocharge gauge are both quite fast.
In VS, after the death of a character, time doesn't stop (yet) to let the other character appear (possibility of traps).
The hit stop of the weak attack is quite long, which allows plenty of time to think wether you can launch your 20+ hit combo or not.
Each character has his own guard clash gauge, which doesn't regenerate even if the character is resting.
There doesn't seem to be any 先行入力 ("remanence of command" ? I don't know how to say it in english. But I don't like that.) No damage scalling during combo either.

There is a zoom in and out. The opening only has still drawing, except for Yûki, Ai and Fûma who move a bit.
The victory messages can be 3 lignes long, and seem completely new.
The color variations for the characters also seem completely original (and for one, this may not be a good thing).
The announcer says "no escape" and "fight", but it's not the same as in SvC.

Edit : I forgot :

AUTO CHARGE
When you stay a while without changing partners, you enter in auto charge mode. Your power gauge will refill until you change or do a double assault.

HYPER CHARGE
I think it happens when you wait a certain amount of time without changing (changing while in A.Charge?). Once you change of characters, the new one will have a boost of attacking power (general damage, guard clash damage, chip damage).

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Sat 22 Jan 03:24]

ONSLAUGHT
3213th Post

"Re(4):Nejibako matome site" , posted Sat 22 Jan 03:05post reply

quote:

2) Fuck you.

Fuck you Iggy! You're taking the spotlight and you're making Masterposter less special! How you dare to be more imformative than him? his secret ninja/detective skills deserve all of our attention dammit!
Poor Masterposter, I bet he's crying to sleep from now on...

Red Falcon
5351th Post

"Re(6):Nejibako matome site" , posted Sat 22 Jan 03:06:post reply

quote:

He didn't have the sword on his belt and his old boxing gloves have been changed to normal fighting gloves like Ryu, Ryo, Alex, whoever.......

No, he still has the boxing gloves in 2000.

Any comments about Asura or Big, Iggy? I'd look, but Japanese text display = not installed on my work computer.

Best site EVER: Link Here

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Sat 22 Jan 03:06]

Iggy
5537th Post

"Re(7):Nejibako matome site" , posted Sat 22 Jan 03:14post reply

quote:
Any comments about Asura or Big, Iggy? I'd look, but Japanese text display = not installed on my work computer.

Nothing on Asura. Someone said he tried all his moves, but in the meanwhile his opponent butchered him, so... Maybe in a few days. As shown in the gallery, some of his moves make his hair turn white.

Mr BIG : When the Blaster Wave hits the opponent in the air, a follow up is possible. He has his Raging Spear... And that's pretty much all about him.
Ah, and his... two... female helpers.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

Shingo The One
353th Post

Silver Customer

"Iggy, movelist link correction" , posted Sat 22 Jan 04:20post reply

quote:

Nothing on Asura. Someone said he tried all his moves, but in the meanwhile his opponent butchered him, so... Maybe in a few days. As shown in the gallery, some of his moves make his hair turn white.

Mr BIG : When the Blaster Wave hits the opponent in the air, a follow up is possible. He has his Raging Spear... And that's pretty much all about him.
Ah, and his... two... female helpers.

Hey Iggy-san, I noticed that the NGBC movelist you posted is not shown correctly because it's shown sideways.
Here's the proper link(of course I give out the file link, you do the rest):
www.gfdata.de/archiv01-2005-gamefront/coloss.jpg
Thanks as always Iggy-san.Peace out.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

Saiki
151th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):System overview" , posted Sat 22 Jan 04:48post reply

quote:
that's wierd...
Beside Neo Dio, none indeed.

And Zeus and Adelheid and Omega Rugal

Ikari Loona
105th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):Nejibako matome site" , posted Sat 22 Jan 09:35post reply

quote:
Mizuchi has a thunder bolt that falls twice, and a projectile that hits 8 times.
The current speculation is that it's a she, and therefore it could be Orochi incarnated in Shermie OR the incarnation of Orochi during the fight against the three ancestors of Kyô/Iori/Chizuru 1800 years ago (1000 years?)

According the KoF96/97 it was indeed 1800 years (plus or minus change, give or take the timeline of the characters involved =P )

The ancient female version of Orochi was depicted in the KoF10th anniversary site:

http://www.kof10th.com/english/comment/remember_kof.php?num=8

and I think I also vaguely recall some drawn artwork of it, but this should be enough to compare...

If Shishyoh and (Oro/Mizu)chi look different from the original versions of the classic boss characters, are they WAREZ'ed versions?... =P

Puchu?

"Beat the machine that works in your head!" - Guano Apes "Open Your Eyes"

Phoenix
690th Post

"Re(1):System overview" , posted Sat 22 Jan 09:54:post reply

quote:
Phoenix :

Basic systems
A weak punch C strong punch E partner change
B weak kick D strong kick

The partner change can be made as long as there is a partner. It doesn't give any invincibility.
C+D = throw, or throw escape. There is a missed throw animation. Nobody complained about any range or damage issue with it so far.

That's good to know. So far so good.

quote:
→→ = step forward(and not run)
High jump and back step are like in KOF.

Dash is fine I guess. So we get high jumps...do we get small jumps? (hops or whatever it's called nowadays)

quote:
A+B = tactical step. It looks the same as a normal step, the differences are unclear/not yet implanted. It doesn't seem to use any gauge, but sometimes pressing A+B did nothing... The feature doesn't seem completed yet.

Interesting. The game seems quite unfinished? I guess there's lots of polishing to be done in the future.

quote:
→→ during guard = guard cancel step. It seems to have the same properties as in SvC. Needs some gauge. The timing is a lot thougher than in SvC.

This guard cancel step's properties and details will probably contribute a huge part to NGBC's gameplay/balance.

quote:
In VS, after the death of a character, time doesn't stop (yet) to let the other character appear (possibility of traps).

Hopefully somebody points this issue out in the comment forms along with guard cancel step, small jumps, tactical step, damage scaling, hit box issues, and guard crush gauge regeneration.

quote:
The hit stop of the weak attack is quite long, which allows plenty of time to think wether you can launch your 20+ hit combo or not.

I've noticed this with other games like GGXX#R. I guess it could be a good thing that makes the game a bit more accessible to the masses.

quote:
Each character has his own guard clash gauge, which doesn't regenerate even if the character is resting.

Is this intentionally done to discourage blocking? Perhaps it's cuz one has so many options while blocking (as Iggy just mentioned) that turtling is discouraged this way?

quote:
There doesn't seem to be any 先行入力 ("remanence of command" ? I don't know how to say it in english. But I don't like that.) No damage scalling during combo either.

Damage scaling should be addressed. What is remanence of command? You mean command shortcuts?

quote:
There is a zoom in and out. The opening only has still drawing, except for Yûki, Ai and Fûma who move a bit.
The victory messages can be 3 lignes long, and seem completely new.
The color variations for the characters also seem completely original (and for one, this may not be a good thing).
The announcer says "no escape" and "fight", but it's not the same as in SvC.

All of that stuff sounds good.

quote:

AUTO CHARGE
When you stay a while without changing partners, you enter in auto charge mode. Your power gauge will refill until you change or do a double assault.

Wow, so automatically regenerating super bar... Sounds like this will be a pretty offensive and fast paced game. Let's hope it will be GGXX#R style offensive and not SVC offensive.

quote:
HYPER CHARGE
I think it happens when you wait a certain amount of time without changing (changing while in A.Charge?). Once you change of characters, the new one will have a boost of attacking power (general damage, guard clash damage, chip damage).

Nice, about time we get system info. Thanks a ton Iggy! It looks like there's still hope for this game. But only if the fans provide good feedback at the loke tests and SNKP responds to them like Yuki would.

[this message was edited by Phoenix on Sat 22 Jan 10:06]

Iggy
5542th Post

"Re(2):System overview" , posted Sat 22 Jan 19:29post reply

Saiki : ah! I missed them... I slept too long I guess.

Ikari : I remember an artwork of her in the gallery mode of PS1 KOF 98 (97 ?)

Phoenix : no small jumps. Maybe the tactical step will become KOF roll (A+B, it should be the same ?)
Yeah, I think "shortcut" is the good word for what I meant.
I'm not sure there is a problem with the guard gauge regeneration... As you said, it could discourage turtling even more.
I know around half a dozen people now who think if they finish the game (tactical step, damage issue, minimum balance check, etc) AND fix the sound effects, it could be good. The original characters are good,, the game is quite different of KOF (no small jump, guard cancel step, Woo is a 360° grappler...) and both series could be good.

Or not. It's still Imoya after all.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

NARUTO
2877th Post

"Re(2):System overview" , posted Sat 22 Jan 20:43post reply

quote:
And Zeus and Adelheid and Omega Rugal

Ah, ah, ah.....I sure some SVC fake with the Zeus sprite may pops out...

As for Neo Dio, sad it's just a fake, it would have been fun.

Red Falcon: I'm REALLY sorry to contradict you but with the KOF2000 characters bible and the booklet of the game I can swear that Shishio haven't his old Boxing gloves in KOF2K.
You can see his finger. If Rid have some time, he'll made some ripps for me, so I'll post them.

As for the game, glad to hear that with a some little correction it can turn good. Hope they won't rush this one.

Iggy
5543th Post

"Asura + Neo Dio" , posted Sat 22 Jan 21:05post reply

He is the sprite that stands out the most (in a bad way). He really looks to come from another game (animation wise).
After having played it a little more, some people already say he breacks the game (Foxy 2nd). But with the early build of the game, it doesn't mean anything.
He just seems to have a move to react and abuse any situation.

Also, Neo dio seems to be real. More Jojo neta to come.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

Stifu
72th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):System overview" , posted Sat 22 Jan 22:09post reply

quote:
Red Falcon: I'm REALLY sorry to contradict you but with the KOF2000 characters bible and the booklet of the game I can swear that Shishio haven't his old Boxing gloves in KOF2K.
You can see his finger. If Rid have some time, he'll made some ripps for me, so I'll post them.

I just checked... King Lion does NOT have boxing gloves in KoF 2000, indeed.

GrandC
19th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):System overview" , posted Sun 23 Jan 01:36post reply

quote:
Also, Neo dio seems to be real.

GLAD to hear that!
And thanks for your report IGGY. Btw, anyone see the pre-fight dialouge ala SVC Chaos?

Red Falcon
5352th Post

"Re(4):System overview" , posted Sun 23 Jan 02:41:post reply

quote:

I just checked... King Lion does NOT have boxing gloves in KoF 2000, indeed.

Well, I guess I was wrong. ^^ Admittedly I should have checked before saying that. ;D Doesn't he at least still have them on the select screen where he's sitting in his throne, though (that was the picture I had in my mind... I think he has his sword there, too?)

Edit: Asura has a move for every situation, eh? Well, I think he was kind of like that in Asura Zanmaden too, but he was pretty slow compared to some of the other charas (and the game was already pretty slow) so it wasn't too bad to deal with. Any descriptions of any of his moves yet? I'm interested in knowing if he still has the counter and the huge 50% damage unblockable but incredibly slow battle axe.

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Sun 23 Jan 02:46]

Iggy
5544th Post

"More system details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 02:56post reply

Hummm.... I'm really not sure for Neo Dio. The guy says he didn't saw him, but a guy he trusts says he fought him...
Hum.
Let's say it's a fake for now.

New source
The guard cancel step takes about half a gauge.
The tactical step takes around half a gauge as well. It has invincibility like in KOF, and it is cancelable. It doesn't allow you to go through your opponent.

The double assault is not only used to inflict massive damage : its most important feature is that it prevents the opponent from healing.
Also, when the words "D-Assault OK" appear on screen, doing a double assault doesn't depletes your power gauge.

When you take an alternate color, the color of effect also changes.
Most supers don't have any invincibility time.

All the characters appear in the intro, and Athena appears as well.
The select screen is something like this.
Or that, if you prefer.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

Red Falcon
5353th Post

"Re(1):More system details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 03:04post reply

quote:

Or that, if you prefer.

Hey, check it out. You can tell who is a partner with who now (opposite sides of each other)

Saiki
152th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):More system details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 03:09post reply

Here's another good site
http://www.geocities.jp/mozkof2004/atenafea/NBCroketest.html

It also has a small screenshot of the chara select

Fygee
1152th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(3):More system details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 03:35post reply

Is it just me, or is it rather strange that we haven't seen any loke pictures for the game yet other than the select screen?

Red Falcon
5354th Post

"Re(4):More system details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 03:40post reply

quote:
Is it just me, or is it rather strange that we haven't seen any loke pictures for the game yet other than the select screen?

He says pictures are forbidden, so maybe they're having trouble sneaking photos.

Iggy
5546th Post

"More characters details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 03:41:post reply

The character interactions are like in KOF (at least Kyô and Iori's is appreciated).
The art is Nona's, and nobody dislike it.
The controls, on the other hand, are like in SvC. OUCH.

You know me, I'll talk of the characters I like. Screw Terry and Kyô.

YUUKI HAS A VICTORY QUOTE "I'M NOT BOY" !
I knew the original characters were the best ones.
22+kick = card slash, it power ups his specials (beast buster in particular). The beast buster is actually an invisible projectile, like Honki Karate in SvC.
He seems to have an armor mode and a counter mode like in KOF 2000 (236x2 + B or D).

Ai's teleport looks like KOF Athena's, but is better. She can do it multiple times.
After she made the joyjoy ballon appear, she can ride it, then throw it, kick it or make it explode when she wants.
Her baseball star is indeed a projectile reflector, but it is quite short and hard to use.
Joyjoy party (236x2 + punch) make a ton of block appear. Hard to use.
Another super (214x2+punch) creates three option, that go around for a while.
Her normals are hard to use, and she screams every time she does one. Her voice looks like Malin's (BAD !)

Iori has his 8 cup super ((WTF) and his MAX2 from 2002, but it looks different. The rest is like in 2003. He can stop the koto at the first hit if blocked, without any risk.
He may also have a new super, were he hits the opponent like he killed Mature&Vice in the ending 96 (rumor).

K' seems to have a very, very, VERY strange voice. ehehehehe. The chain drive needs 2 gauges. He says "finish!" when he does the final one inch.
The blackout is very good. Big invincibility.

Shermie's new move we saw in a picture is done 623+punch. It doesn't damage the opponent; she just lands there, it's up to you to continue, like Orochi Yashiro's. It's hard to use.
Diamond bust is faster.
The Shermie hoip (214 punch) doesn't sends the opponent far away, but directly on the head near Shermie, it's easier to pressure from there.The range of her throws is bigger than in 02. And to think she was amongst my best characters in 02... Ahan !

Some people say Mai is 02, some say she's 03... very few Mai love.
Also, Andy ISN'T EVEN HERE TO CHEER HER UP. One of her victory sentences says she hopes, if she keeps winning to the end, that Andy might come and congratulate her. I almost cried.

BIG is like in 96, except the Raging spear (236x2+kick, close).

Haomaru's move effects are SvCish, IN A BAD WAY.
Nako's annumutsube is fucking fast, and is hard to react to even blocked. Annoying bitch alert.
She has a Rimururu color : if you still had hopes for her, you can forget them at last.

Shiki is SvC. Her moves are stronger, but she lost the kasanegiri. The ryôgari (???) now hits multiple times.

Asura : I'll try to be as precise as possible with him for red falcontan.
236+AorBorC projectile. A = 1 arrow, B = 2, C = 3.
623+AorBorC the spear move, which goes out of the ground in different place according to the button.
63214+AorBorC the counter move you were talking about.
He also has a move with the axe and one with the scythe, at least.
He is strong, his normals hit multiple times, animation weird.
EDIT : RF : nobody mentions his teleport.

Marco is extremely powerful as well. You can summon the Slug from before or behind, and it can even hit a downed opponent.

Akari's new voice actress doesn't raise too much approval.

Kisara is extremely powerful : Most of her special moves have the special ability to hide her underwear. If that's not some kind of mutant power, then I don't know what this is.
The jealusy bomber is 236x2+punch. Nobody managed to hit the opponent with the heart yet, so the effect is still unknown.

Athena has several new moves since SvC (thank God). She has a move where she creates a plant that grows a hart, and repletes her life. The mermaid and the lion are supers, and she has a move where she grows wing and stay in the air for a while.
Masupi's Roswell Vanish (explosion and teleport) is weaker. The way the mothership of Not Independance appears is different also, and it may be dangerous for Masupi, who seems frozen until the ship is set. Also, his color is lightly more clear than in SvC.

BOSS :

Mizuchi : it's a clearer Orochi, and it incarnates in a boy that is not Chris (sitting calmly), so it's a "he". He glows in his normal pose. Victory pose : the "ware Gaia to tomoni ari", plus a new one where he sits on a mirror and speaks.
He shots a sun shapped mirror that explodes on contact and can be dodged if you crouch. He can create a pillar of flames before him or under his opponent. He has another move involving a mirror that deals huge damage.
Mu ni kaero and the soul stealing super are here, but the first one is totally different and the last one has been changed a bit too.
There are 2 different messages if you beat him : one says 'it is the will of the Earth", the other is "I am a false soul created by WAREZ". Either way, the ending is not done yet. Shishiô challenges you because he thinks you are a worthy opponent and you shouldn't waste your time by fighting lesser opponents like WAREZ.

Shishiô is the worst opponent of the game. He has a rush move that changes into a short ranbu if it connects, even if he touched you in the air. It can even go through projectiles.
He can create a huge tornado with his sword (the effect is MOTW Grant's effect, only yellow). HE seems to be able to do it as an anti air also. Fast, strong, wide.
He can also use his sword normaly. It covers half of the screen, and can touch opponents on the ground.
He also has a total counter where his body become dark, and even the background go darker. If ANY attack touch him -> ranbu.
He has a move like Lin's kick one, where the opponent finishes in the air and you can follow up. Shishiô follows up with his super if he can, and it's very, very damaging.
His first super makes him shot forward or upward a ton of projectile, his second makes him punch repetadly.

Conclusion : still mixed opinions... People say there is hope, other say it's the bad points of SvC+ the bad points of 03. Hummmmmmm....

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Sun 23 Jan 04:11]

Red Falcon
5356th Post

"Re(1):More characters details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 03:49:post reply

quote:
YUUKI HAS A VICTORY QUOTE "I'M NOT BOY" !

I was wondering about this... if.. "he" had meant "I'm a man, not a boy" or if he meant what I'm thinking... "he" meant.

Edit: Thanks for the info on Asura, sounds like he has pretty much everything. Anybody mention if he can still teleport?

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Sun 23 Jan 03:50]

Iggy
5546th Post

"Even more characters details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 04:41post reply

Genjurô's sanrensatsu has been buffed since SvC. most of his moves can cancel into it, it's fast, reaches far away... He can butcher a cornered opponent with it.
Gokô can connect after several normal moves.
214x2+A, B or C = riôka.
623+b=throw.
He is far better than in SvC.

Also, apparently, the SS character's button setup is different : ABC are slashes, D is the kick button. But it's not absolute (Haomaru's down+b is a low kick, and Shiki's normal seem to be like in SvC... Are they still working on it?)

Chonrei :
kakatootoshi 6B
jinsokuken 66AorC
tenjiken 623AorC
tenganken 236AorC
ryûdenshin 236BorD
tashinken 214AorC
rojinken 2146AorC

shukumyôken 236236AorC : the RB2 hold version.
ryûseiken 214214AorC : no sound effect, no invincibility, short range like in RB1. Beh.
Teiôgyakurinken 2141236AorC (the ranbu from RBSP). The rest is like in RB2.

It is a strong hadô shôryû character.

Chonshu :
chop6A
tenjiken 623AorC
tenganken 236AorC
jinsokuken 66AorC
jinganken 63214AorBorC
ryûtôshô 236B ~ follow up 63214B (the effect is ugly)

shukumyôken 236236AorC
rojinken 214214AorC
kairyûshôrin 2141236AorC, not a lot of damage but wide.

He has a chain combo C, C, C, 64C, and you can followup if near the corner.
His moves are weaker than his brother's, so you have to rely on his jinganken and be tricky. GCFS -> chain combo for big safe damage.

Also, people who swear they saw Neo Dio say he is completely redrawn, has the same weird effect as Asura, has a projectile, a counter throw or a rush attack, but is clearly the weaker of the 3 bosses. Huuuuuuummmm.... I would like him to be in it, but the game seems to be based on couples, and 3 bosses is one too much or one not enough...

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

Cain Highwind
499th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):More characters details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 05:13post reply

quote:
The character interactions are like in KOF (at least Kyô and Iori's is appreciated).
The art is Nona's, and nobody dislike it.
The controls, on the other hand, are like in SvC. OUCH.

I thought the art was Ogura? Or are you talking about other artwork that's in the game.

quote:
Iori has his 8 cup super ((WTF) and his MAX2 from 2002, but it looks different. The rest is like in 2003. He can stop the koto at the first hit if blocked, without any risk.
He may also have a new super, were he hits the opponent like he killed Mature&Vice in the ending 96 (rumor).

His Exceed from SvC Chaos perhaps?

quote:
Akari's new voice actress doesn't raise too much approval.

Nooooooooooooooooooo~ ;_;

quote:
Athena has several new moves since SvC (thank God). She has a move where she creates a plant that grows a hart, and repletes her life. The mermaid and the lion are supers, and she has a move where she grows wing and stay in the air for a while.

Sounds cool.

quote:
BOSS :

Mizuchi : it's a clearer Orochi, and it incarnates in a boy that is not Chris (sitting calmly), so it's a "he". He glows in his normal pose. Victory pose : the "ware Gaia to tomoni ari", plus a new one where he sits on a mirror and speaks.
He shots a sun shapped mirror that explodes on contact and can be dodged if you crouch. He can create a pillar of flames before him or under his opponent. He has another move involving a mirror that deals huge damage.
Mu ni kaero and the soul stealing super are here, but the first one is totally different and the last one has been changed a bit too.
There are 2 different messages if you beat him : one says 'it is the will of the Earth", the other is "I am a false soul created by WAREZ". Either way, the ending is not done yet. Shishiô challenges you because he thinks you are a worthy opponent and you shouldn't waste your time by fighting lesser opponents like WAREZ.

So, does it look anything like this:
http://www.kof10th.com/comment/reme_img/yamasaki.jpg

Or more like the original Orochi?

Phoenix
690th Post

"Re(1):Even more characters details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 05:21post reply

Let's see the pairs here.

Kyo, Iori?
Terry, Rock
Ryo, Robert
Kaede, Moriya
Haohmaru, Genjuro
Yuuki, Ai
K', Shermie?
Mai?, Kim
Lee, Tung Fu
Akari, Washizuka
Asura, Shiki
Hanzo, Fuuma
Geese, Mr. BIG
Chonshu, Chonrei
Hotaru, Kisarah
Marco, Cyber Woo
Mudman?, Nako

At least I think that's how it is...
I guessed on some of them though.

Red Falcon
5356th Post

"Re(2):Even more characters details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 05:27post reply

quote:
Nako and Mudman

I guess because they're both... spiritual, ha ha.

Iggy
5547th Post

"Re(2):More characters details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 05:32post reply

quote:
I thought the art was Ogura? Or are you talking about other artwork that's in the game.

In game art. But you know, even people with good drawing skills will swear it's this or that artist, and when you finish the game you find every name except the ones they said...

quote:
His Exceed from SvC Chaos perhaps?
What was it ? I don't remember...

quote:
So, does it look anything like this:
http://www.kof10th.com/comment/reme_img/yamasaki.jpg
Or more like the original Orochi?

No, it's really completely Orochi's sprite.

And yeah, Mudman + Akari = shaman + miko.
I'm disapointed with the relations... K'+Shermie ? Bouuuuuuh.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

Ammadeau
1265th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):More characters details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 05:37post reply

Thanks for all the juicy info. Despite the 'like SvC' comments, I still have high hopes for this game. Maybe it will even get a home port with some decent extras, unlike KOF2k3.

Got Next - it's a gaming site I write stupid things for

Cain Highwind
500th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):More characters details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 07:10post reply

quote:
What was it ? I don't remember...

It's a counter move where he goes into RotB standing still and if he's hit he slashes at the opponent three times. Very much like Freeman's super from MotW. It was compared to as "the move that he did on Vice and Mature" which is why I brought it up.

quote:
No, it's really completely Orochi's sprite.

Ok! Got ya!

quote:
And yeah, Mudman + Akari = shaman + miko.
I'm disapointed with the relations... K'+Shermie ? Bouuuuuuh.

I was figuring they'd put in Maxima to go with K', but I guess not. Or maybe even Ash for Shermie.

Evenor
114th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):More characters details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 07:24post reply

Any word on the BG music?

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Iggy
5549th Post

"Boobs and panties" , posted Sun 23 Jan 07:37:post reply

The game has wire damage.

Shermie :
close C cancel throw doesn't connect... But the Inazuma does, and to the 6B as well. But the damage is weird (still buggy).
C or D cancel Diamond bust OK.
baku NEW supplex is an overhead.

Kisara is weird. Sometimes you can't make the difference between a normal and a special.
down + D = slide.
6D overhead.
214A or C -> 214 A or C. Connects after most normal. overhead. With C, you can hold it, then cancel with D if you want. It seems to have a guard point at the same time, then something like Iori's command throw.
214 B or D (hold with D, cancel with C). if done with D, she steps forward before doing it, so she can jump above reppukens and attack immediately.
Hip bazooka 236+AorC
What do you think it does ?
Cheerleader kick 236+BorD : a jump with the legs wide open. Can be used to punish a jumping opponent. Pantie hidden during the move.
Cutey rainbow 623+BorD : head down, legs up, spin. Pantie hidden during the move.
Spash air dance (236x2)+BorD super + anti air. Stays vertical, so it's hard to use. Pantie hidden during the move.

So far, when the bomber's heart touch the opponent, nothing happens (either there is a follow up command to do, or it is not yet implanted).
Someone says he hit Chonrei with it, and Kusanagi Jô appeared (????)

Music : hard to hear, as ever in those events. It's 1 BG = 1 music, so no specific theme. Sucks for the Jin brothers.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Sun 23 Jan 07:41]

Phoenix
691th Post

"Re(1):Boobs and panties" , posted Sun 23 Jan 12:59post reply

I heard Shinsekai did the music? (or at least 3 members from Shinsekai) Btw, excuse my ignorance but who's Neo Dio?

Cain Highwind
502th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Boobs and panties" , posted Sun 23 Jan 13:10:post reply

quote:
I heard Shinsekai did the music? (or at least 3 members from Shinsekai) Btw, excuse my ignorance but who's Neo Dio?

I asked the same question over at the S-C boards and got pointed here

[this message was edited by Cain Highwind on Sun 23 Jan 13:40]

Evenor
118th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Boobs and panties" , posted Sun 23 Jan 13:12:post reply

Edit: I was beat to it.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

[this message was edited by Evenor on Sun 23 Jan 13:13]

NARUTO
2878th Post

"Re(1):More characters details" , posted Sun 23 Jan 20:37post reply

quote:
Shishiô is the worst opponent of the game. He has a rush move that changes into a short ranbu if it connects, even if he touched you in the air. It can even go through projectiles.
He can create a huge tornado with his sword (the effect is MOTW Grant's effect, only yellow). HE seems to be able to do it as an anti air also. Fast, strong, wide.
He can also use his sword normaly. It covers half of the screen, and can touch opponents on the ground.
He also has a total counter where his body become dark, and even the background go darker. If ANY attack touch him -> ranbu.
He has a move like Lin's kick one, where the opponent finishes in the air and you can follow up. Shishiô follows up with his super if he can, and it's very, very damaging.
His first super makes him shot forward or upward a ton of projectile, his second makes him punch repetadly.

so far from what you've writing it seems they've taken Shin Shishio move list from Kizuna encounter.
the only things that disturbs me is the tarnado effect similiar to Grant's one...
Which tournado effect??? I don't remeber Grant doing tornados...

Hopes they'll correct those default, in order to have a good game. If god is with us, we can dream to a balanced palyablke version of those bosses...

Iggy
5550th Post

"TRF2 beta 2" , posted Sun 23 Jan 20:53post reply

quote:
Hopes they'll correct those default, in order to have a good game. If god is with us, we can dream to a balanced palyablke version of those bosses...

Don't dream. It's Imoya, not Dimps or Yûki.

Speaking of which, another betatest of TRF2 will begin shortly, with another version of the rom (taking good notes of the first beta's results).
[Remember how each day of betatest of SS0 and Supisupe brought a new version of the game, how even Charolette's super was changed in one night... Haaaaaa.]

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

NARUTO
2879th Post

"Re(1):TRF2 beta 2" , posted Sun 23 Jan 21:20post reply

quote:

and that's bring the question, why did they didn't give those kind of project to Yuki??
Or since SNKP isn't in the red anymore why don't they buy Yuki.......

GrandC
20th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):TRF2 beta 2" , posted Mon 24 Jan 00:21post reply

quote:
Btw, excuse my ignorance but who's Neo Dio

One of World Heroes boss. The metallic guy with cool blades in both of his hand.

Anyway, I still believe SNKP will make more surprises! More characters!
*Still wishing for Gai Tendo and Hayate

Shingo The One
354th Post

Silver Customer

"WOW, 3 Final Bosses!" , posted Mon 24 Jan 00:26post reply

quote:

Speaking of which, another betatest of TRF2 will begin shortly, with another version of the rom (taking good notes of the first beta's results).
[Remember how each day of betatest of SS0 and Supisupe brought a new version of the game, how even Charolette's super was changed in one night... Haaaaaa.]

WOW.I can't say a better thing than this.So NeoGeo Battle Coliseum has 40 fighters, but the best part is that it has not 1, not even 2, but...3 FINAL BOSSES!!!
With all the unbelievable stuff in this one fighter, it would be a miracle that this game would end up shit.Anyway, go to Neo-Arcadia.com and click on the latest news item to see this latest development.Later.

GrandC
21th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):WOW, 3 Final Bosses!" , posted Mon 24 Jan 00:34post reply

Wait a minute, pal.
I'm agree with Iggy this time. Three bosses is one too much or one not enough. The Dio report must be false OR there still one more hidden boss!

Shingo The One
356th Post

Silver Customer

"3, no, 4 Final Bosses!" , posted Mon 24 Jan 02:15:post reply

quote:
Wait a minute, pal.
I'm agree with Iggy this time. Three bosses is one too much or one not enough. The Dio report must be false OR there still one more hidden boss!

Hold the phone.You might be right my friend.There might be one more hidden boss, and it's the TRUE final boss, the leader of the evil conglomerate and the mastermind of the competition.
Let's see how it turns out.

[this message was edited by Shingo The One on Mon 24 Jan 02:18]

catalyst
23th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):3, no, 4 Final Bosses!" , posted Mon 24 Jan 03:13post reply

quote:

Hold the phone.You might be right my friend.There might be one more hidden boss, and it's the TRUE final boss, the leader of the evil conglomerate and the mastermind of the competition.

Sounds like some what of a valid theory. Unless they put it along the lines for storyline purposes and proclaim Dio is that said boss of the competition. Though unlikely to happen its a thought. Interesting game so far.

NARUTO
2880th Post

"Re(2):3, no, 4 Final Bosses!" , posted Mon 24 Jan 03:18post reply

quote:

Sounds like some what of a valid theory. Unless they put it along the lines for storyline purposes and proclaim Dio is that said boss of the competition. Though unlikely to happen its a thought. Interesting game so far.

Well some rumors talks about a 4th boss. And Belzeebubble who is a reliable dude, said that he saw an art after defeating Mizuchi.
It show a Rugal/Krauzer mix hidden in the shadows, with a fur coat and a whip/rope tied to his arm.

As usual, wait and see...

Shingo The One
356th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):3, no, 4 Final Bosses!" , posted Mon 24 Jan 03:23post reply

quote:

Sorry catalyst, I didn't mean to say that the new unveiled boss is the boss of the competition, and therefore the TRUE final boss of the game.I meant that if I'm right, the game has 4 final bosses, and the WAREZ boss is THE final boss.
And I agree with you, this sure is one interesting fighting game.Let's pray that they deliver this time.Later.

catalyst
24th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):3, no, 4 Final Bosses!" , posted Mon 24 Jan 04:13post reply

quote:

Sorry catalyst, I didn't mean to say that the new unveiled boss is the boss of the competition, and therefore the TRUE final boss of the game.I meant that if I'm right, the game has 4 final bosses, and the WAREZ boss is THE final boss.
And I agree with you, this sure is one interesting fighting game.Let's pray that they deliver this time.Later.

Oh no problem Shingo, just felt like throwing a thought or an idea of a possible unlikely theory. Though Naruto thats pretty cool, hopefully the art work looks pretty nice for that said art work after Mizuchi.

GrandC
22th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):3, no, 4 Final Bosses!" , posted Mon 24 Jan 13:20post reply

quote:
a Rugal/Krauzer mix hidden in the shadows, with a fur coat and a whip/rope tied to his arm.

Hmm...
sounds realistic!
very SNKist....

Well, I'll gather more infos!

GrandC
23th Post

New Customer

"NeoDio is REAL" , posted Mon 24 Jan 14:23post reply

Neo Dio is real
Redrawn Sprite
OMG!

Now, let's wait for the 4th boss!

NARUTO
2882th Post

"Re(1):NeoDio is REAL" , posted Mon 24 Jan 19:18:post reply

quote:
Now, let's wait for the 4th boss!

And there's even a new video!! Dio in his glory, right click and save as.
Note you should read it under a really recent and updated Quicktime player.

http://www.neo-arcadia.com/imagesnews/neodio/neodiowin.3gp

Edit: as for the possible hidden boss here is Bebub own comments:
"one guy beat mizuchi, and there was a thing about WAREZ then for a short time a picture popped up of a shadowy looking character wearing a big medieval barabarian looking fur lined coat. his face looked like that of rugal and he was holding a whip or piece of rope wrapped around his hand. he had a touch of krauzer about him too."

[this message was edited by NARUTO on Mon 24 Jan 19:35]

Iggy
5580th Post

"small update + Shermie" , posted Tue 25 Jan 19:37:post reply

Kyô doesn't have his mushiki at all.

K' : down Ax2 -> strong ein trigger doesn't connect. forward B -> mini spike does.

Voice when the fight begins : 「オレに関わるな……オレ一人で十分だ…」
He also has a special intro with Kyô and Iori (but the voices are hard to understand).
His voice for the chain drive : 「そらよ、オラオラオラオラ~~!これでフィニッシュだ!」
Victory quote against Kyô : 「千八百年の歴史? 骨董品なら
ケースに入れて飾っておけよ」

Geese is extremely strong. His raging storm does crap damage, but his normals are too good. The damage of the first might be fixed, I'm afraid the later won't.

Robert can hold the Haôshokoken. Since the color changes with the color of the character, it's quite weird sometimes.

Kisara :
her slide isn't like Chris, it's very short.
Jump B is quite strong (well, Geese can beat her, but he is broken anyways in this test)
forward D is an overhead, but far slower than Kyô's for example.
214 A makes her hit repetedly with her bag. It hits at the face-heigth.
214 C makes her guard with the bag (counter move). If she doesn't counter anything, she then does the A motion. Even if the opponent guards, she doesn't push him back but make him come her way. you can hold it, and it has a follow up.
214 B or D makes the same thing as A or C, except it hits low.

The jealousy bomber makes a heart that flies at around half a character of distance. During this period, IT IS A THROW. When it hits, she kisses her boyfriend, the opponent's heart is broken, then huge explosion. Does a lot of damage. It takes 2 gauges.
If you do it from a long distance, the heart becomes a projectile, but nothing more (no kissing, no heart broken). It does make a bit of damage even then.
・down B×2→weak cutey rainbow→cancel at second hit→Splash Air dance
・closeC→Bomber
・(Kisara cornered)214+C→the opponent is countered→down B→cutey rainbow→cancel at second hit→Splash Air dance
・downB×2→Bomber.
prefight voice :「(releasing her hair)ふぅー、ボクに任せて!」
When she wins, she receives a mail then talks in english (Uuuugh... It's going to be brilliant).
Overall, she is nothing near her old self (as we could have foretold with her art alone) but she's fun to play, even if she'll never be the strongest of the game (well, or if an Imoya bug curses her).
Victory quote against Mai : 「いるのよねぇ、恋に恋する乙女って
ねぇ、あなたは本当に アンディって人のこと好きなの?」

Mizuchi glows, and his air are not like Orochi in 97 but like in 02 (sanagi wo yaburi etc). Maybe redrawn, at least his head. His aura is purple, when Orochi's was blue.
EVA NETA :  「来たれ甘き死よ この者の上に」
 「生と死は等価値なのだ さあ魂の自由を手にするがいい」
 「すべてをゆだね 大いなる虚無へと溶けるがいい」

Speaking of neta : 「この究極生命体のNEO-DIO様が~~!?」

And since I'm talking of victory message, the infamous 「彼はすごいわよ」 is still here for BIG.

Kaede is 100% his riki self. Akari's move are slower and heavier.

Shiki's teleport can also make her appear in the air.
Cyber Woo's 360° is like Gaira's throw. He is strangely fast for a big thrower.

Also, Mudman seems to be really like in Perfect. Weird characters are hard to change ?

SHERMIE UPDATE : 6D = a new special.
6B is combo friendly as hell.
There may be a follow up to the Shermie hop.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Wed 26 Jan 06:50]

ShadowSonic
116th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):small update + Shermie" , posted Wed 26 Jan 07:33post reply

quote:
Kyô doesn't have his mushiki at all.

That's odd, seeing how it was shown in the trailer downloadable from the official page.

Where darkness turns to light and order turns to chaos. 2003.

Iggy
5581th Post

"Re(2):small update + Shermie" , posted Wed 26 Jan 09:09post reply

quote:
That's odd, seeing how it was shown in the trailer downloadable from the official page.

That's why people are surprised (and why I put it here, since I don't care for Kyô and don't know most of his moves).
quote:
無式はどんな状況下で、どんなコマンド入れても出ませんでした

"In whatever situation, with whatever command, I never managed to make the mushiki".
On the other hand, Kyô has the Orochinagi and the 236x2 A or C.
Did they took it away ? Why ? Do they plan to put it back in the game for the official release (since they have a lot of time in their hands this time) ? Or is it that they changed the command to some esoteric 341236421+BC ?

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

KTallguy
484th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):small update + Shermie" , posted Wed 26 Jan 09:24post reply

quote:

That's why people are surprised (and why I put it here, since I don't care for Kyô and don't know most of his moves).
無式はどんな状況下で、どんなコマンド入れても出ませんでした
"In whatever situation, with whatever command, I never managed to make the mushiki".
On the other hand, Kyô has the Orochinagi and the 236x2 A or C.
Did they took it away ? Why ? Do they plan to put it back in the game for the official release (since they have a lot of time in their hands this time) ? Or is it that they changed the command to some esoteric 341236421+BC ?

Maybe they are re-animating it and they didn't put the new animation in yet? That would be from the EXTREMELY optomistic point of view which is KTallguy.... he also thinks that FF12 is going to be the best game since slicing bread, and that he'll become fluent in Japanese in his lifetime. Unlikely.

"手前がやくぶそくなんだよ!"

NARUTO
2893th Post

"Re(4):small update + Shermie" , posted Wed 26 Jan 16:42post reply

Well Kyo without Mushiki, why not?
It'll change him a bit...

Freeter
4270th Post

"Re(5):small update + Shermie" , posted Wed 26 Jan 16:49post reply

quote:
Well Kyo without Mushiki, why not?
It'll change him a bit...

Like in '01/'02?

NARUTO
2894th Post

"Re(6):small update + Shermie" , posted Thu 27 Jan 17:13post reply

quote:
Like in '01/'02?

Well IIRC in 01/02 he still have a move who looks similar to the mushiki(it was a grab IIRC). Here he doesn't seems to have it or his 01/02 version.