Nejibako of the week - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2041 Views )

Iggy
5481th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Nejibako of the week" , posted Thu 13 Jan 20:08post reply

Premium gallery & Q&A updated.

Premium Gallery : Nako (oh no ! Nature is crying !), Haomaru (strong people ? count me in !), Gennoji (Haomaur... KOROSU!) and Cyber Woo ("double U zero zero" -> "Woo". It was created for the tournament).
As ever, gorgeous art.

Q&A : Yuki and Ai are not their real name (or maybe they are, but we don't know). They are agents, so their real life is secret.

Kaede won't revert back into normal Kaede. His Seiryű identity has taken control. Normal Kaede won't come back... maybe [read : You can buy him on AW-NET for 324235 points !]
The samurai characters don't loose their weapons.
The voices have all been (will all be?) re-recorded; the casting for the new characters will begin shortly. I'm curious about what they'll do for Haomaru...

The Q&A corner is more and more boring. Pfff ! I want hidden characters and bosses...

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。
愛しいXXX先生は君を愛弟子として愛するがゆえの厳しさよ」だって。

Replies:

Cain Highwind
494th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Nejibako of the week" , posted Fri 14 Jan 04:00post reply

quote:

As ever, gorgeous art.

Agreed, Haohmaru has facial hair which makes him look like Mitsurugi. Though I think this is a nod to SS: Warriors Rage (Shinshou) where he has a full beard.

quote:
I'm curious about what they'll do for Haomaru...

I've been wondering about this myself. They'll probably just get Masaki Usui since he's already doing Mr. Karate (I'd imagine anyway). Though I always thought Daiki Nakamura did a much better Haohmaru.

quote:
The Q&A corner is more and more boring. Pfff ! I want hidden characters and bosses...

Same here Iggy, but many thanks for the translation and update.

tenguman
75th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Nejibako of the week" , posted Fri 14 Jan 05:26post reply

quote:
Premium gallery & Q&A updated.

Premium Gallery : Nako (oh no ! Nature is crying !), Haomaru (strong people ? count me in !), Gennoji (Haomaur... KOROSU!) and Cyber Woo ("double U zero zero" -> "Woo". It was created for the tournament).
As ever, gorgeous art.

Q&A : Yuki and Ai are not their real name (or maybe they are, but we don't know). They are agents, so their real life is secret.

Kaede won't revert back into normal Kaede. His Seiryű identity has taken control. Normal Kaede won't come back... maybe [read : You can buy him on AW-NET for 324235 points !]
The samurai characters don't loose their weapons.
The voices have all been (will all be?) re-recorded; the casting for the new characters will begin shortly. I'm curious about what they'll do for Haomaru...

Who answers this Q&A corner anyway?

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

Fygee
1148th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(2):Nejibako of the week" , posted Fri 14 Jan 13:56post reply

Odd that its taken them this long to get the casting for the new voices done.

I figure that they'll probably stick with the same actors if at all possible for the returning/recent characters.

Iggy
5492th Post

"Re(3):Nejibako of the week" , posted Fri 14 Jan 17:16:post reply

quote:
Odd that its taken them this long to get the casting for the new voices done.

It's not that it takes that long, it's just they do it at the last moment because there's no need to do it when the game is 10% ready.

The guy who answers the Q&A is probably the webmaster, after talking to the director ?

EDIT : Also, the enphasis on Yuki and Ai's voice actors may mean they will have vamous VA, since Kisara, Marco or CyberWoo will also have to get new VA.
The returning characters will of course all get their old VA back.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Fri 14 Jan 17:36]

tenguman
76th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(4):Nejibako of the week" , posted Sat 15 Jan 02:41post reply

quote:

EDIT : Also, the enphasis on Yuki and Ai's voice actors may mean they will have vamous VA, since Kisara, Marco or CyberWoo will also have to get new VA.
The returning characters will of course all get their old VA back.

Yeah like, Ai's VA's gonna be Hayashibara Megumi and Yuuki will be Tomokazu Seki or such.

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

Phoenix
678th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(5):Nejibako of the week" , posted Sat 15 Jan 03:09post reply

quote:

Ai's VA's gonna be Hayashibara Megumi

Oh, if only... *faints from pleasure overdose*

Iggy
5496th Post

"Re(5):Nejibako of the week" , posted Sat 15 Jan 04:11post reply

quote:
Yeah like, Ai's VA's gonna be Hayashibara Megumi

Hayashibara is old and rotten; plus, after her baby, she's so wide it's not even funny.

Only Sébastien Jarry still loves her.

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。

tenguman
77th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(6):Nejibako of the week" , posted Sat 15 Jan 04:49post reply

quote:
Yeah like, Ai's VA's gonna be Hayashibara Megumi
Hayashibara is old and rotten; plus, after her baby, she's so wide it's not even funny.

Only Sébastien Jarry still loves her.

Right on.

But seriously, something tells me it's gonna be some long-forgotten anime seiyuu... just like what they did do Sasaki Nozomu on KoF 2k1.

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

Phoenix
679th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(7):Nejibako of the week" , posted Sat 15 Jan 10:10post reply

I'll love Megumi-san no matter how old or wide she may have become. Besides it's not like you checked personally. I'm glad to hear her baby's healthy and all. I'm still hoping she does more roles like the Haruka, Faye... Besides, with Inoue san doing such a great job with Bell at her age (bless her heart), I see no problem with Megumi san's age.

Iggy
5499th Post

"Re(8):Nejibako of the week" , posted Sat 15 Jan 15:17post reply

quote:
Besides it's not like you checked personally.

TOOOOhohohohohohoho !

「とにかく、それは愛のムチよ。