Nejibako update - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1884 Views )

Iggy
5381th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Nejibako update" , posted Thu 6 Jan 19:52post reply

Q&A : interesting question about how AW-NET is crap and was just used in Nowave to make you buy characters you liked and was pure crap and die die die Sammy/Imoya/whatever.
The interesting point is while the guy asks specifically to not use AW-NET to make the players buy characters, they don't answer to it at all.
Understand it as you wish.

Another question is : will there be characters from other companies than ADK, like Noise Factory ?"
And they once again don't answer it. The "it would be great to have them fight in the colloseum" seems to point to a "if we make a sequel, maybe..." kind of answer...
Also, G-Mantle WON'T be in the game. The guy inside G Mantle is working on the game, and that's about all you will get.

Q : when will the game will be released ?
A : we're trying to make the best game possible.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT Q&A IF THEY DON'T ANSWER ANY QUESTION ?

Makishima Yuzu claims she doesn't now any Professor Makishima, but it smells fishy. She know to much about 2m-200kg-momiage-charmpoint guys to be totally honest.

KOTM2 and Samurai Spirits have been added to the museum. Funny how SS0 is not part of the SS group of games... tohoho.

Finally, new screenshots, mostly from Arcadia.

Replies:

Pollyanna
735th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 6 Jan 19:54post reply

This all contributes to my theory that NGBC isn't really a game.

NARUTO
2839th Post

"Re(1):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 6 Jan 20:06post reply

quote:

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT Q&A IF THEY DON'T ANSWER ANY QUESTION ?

Well I'm curious to know too...

Sad G-Mantle wuld have been a nice Hidden/Boss character... Know we just need to hope that Warez will still be good.
How did you named "your" boss Iggy??? Kibô?

The biggest Talent it's to make peoples belive you're talented...

Iggy
5383th Post

"Re(2):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 6 Jan 20:15post reply

quote:
How did you named "your" boss Iggy??? Kibô?

Kibô (or Yûjô or whatever) has to be a hidden good guy, or the name the evil guy takes when he has awaken to the power of courage and love after having his ass kicked by the good guys.
Also, I don't think I came up with that idea, I wonder if it was Red Falcon or Pollyanna ?

I tried to ask why SS0 and Supisupe where out of the SS page, if they are at war with Yûki and if we'll never hear from Gedô or Suijasama ever again. Let's see if they answer.

Lupin
2822th Post

"Re(2):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 6 Jan 21:30post reply

quote:
This all contributes to my theory that NGBC isn't really a game.

Tell me more please.

Fygee
1147th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(3):Nejibako update" , posted Fri 7 Jan 05:24post reply

quote:
I tried to ask why SS0 and Supisupe where out of the SS page, if they are at war with Yûki and if we'll never hear from Gedô or Suijasama ever again. Let's see if they answer.

Well, Suija actually originated from SS64-2, so no worries.

Iggy
5389th Post

"Re(4):Nejibako update" , posted Fri 7 Jan 07:03post reply

quote:

Actually, it's Suijasôgetsu.
The design is different, and his scenario doesn't involves Sôgetsu's father or anything. Same for Enjakazuki.
They can decide the scenarii created by Yuki is not valid, and the characters of Suija and Enja would be erased.

Red Falcon
5306th Post

"Re(5):Nejibako update" , posted Fri 7 Jan 11:50post reply

quote:

Actually, it's Suijasôgetsu.
The design is different, and his scenario doesn't involves Sôgetsu's father or anything. Same for Enjakazuki.

They are the same beings however, just posessing Kazuki and Sougetsu (they are imprisoned in their weapons, ala what happens to them in SS 0)

Best site EVER: Link Here

Iggy
5395th Post

"Re(6):Nejibako update" , posted Fri 7 Jan 17:39post reply

quote:
They are the same beings however, just posessing Kazuki and Sougetsu (they are imprisoned in their weapons, ala what happens to them in SS 0)

Actually, the spirit who possesses Sôgetsu (or Kazuki) is just "a spirit that was inside his sword" in Polisamu.
The identity of the spirit, his personality and everything that makes Suijasama awesome is from SS0. And in jeopardy now.
A little like Rimururu not being Nakoruru's sister.

Nate
388th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(7):Nejibako update" , posted Sat 8 Jan 01:34post reply

quote:

Actually, the spirit who possesses Sôgetsu (or Kazuki) is just "a spirit that was inside his sword" in Polisamu.
The identity of the spirit, his personality and everything that makes Suijasama awesome is from SS0. And in jeopardy now.

Does anyone REALLY care that much about Rimururu anymore? If things get weird they can just have Gedo eat her.

THIS IS DWARF INVASION!

Iggy
5403th Post

"Re(8):Nejibako update" , posted Sat 8 Jan 01:55post reply

quote:
Does anyone REALLY care that much about Rimururu anymore?

More than Nakoruru, actually.
She's younger, her sprite has been redrawn, and she is far more interesting to play than Nako.
Now that the interesting part of Nako has become Rera, there is nothing left to the fallen SNK heroin. Maybe BIG can get her a job at his, hum, office.

Red Falcon
5308th Post

"Re(7):Nejibako update" , posted Sat 8 Jan 03:32:post reply

quote:

They're the same demon, Yuki just borrowed the idea and made it in to Suija. It's kind of like how Rasetsumaru is based off of Haohmaru's enslaved version from AZ, but more direct in that it's obviously intended to be the same figure. I actually like the Asura Zanmaden versions a lot better; they are actually UNIQUE charas, and don't just used slightly modified versions of Kazuki and Sougetsu's regulars or their rasetsu specials + one new move each. They have completely different regulars and specials and everything (although Enja Kazuki still has the rokudo, it's just different, and has a five part version as well...)

Edit: Don't forget, Nako's sprite is now redone, too.

Best site EVER: Link Here

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Sat 8 Jan 03:35]