Kuniokun the pachinko - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1882 Views )

IkariDC
237th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Frequent Customer

"Kuniokun the pachinko" , posted Sun 2 Jan 12:04post reply

If sometime in the future I have the chance to play pachinko, my machine of choice should be this Nekketsu Kouha Kuniokun machine!

Wanna see more stuff? How about some wallpapers?

For Technos\Kuniokun nuts, go see the real deal!

Replies:

Pollyanna
710th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Kuniokun the pachinko" , posted Sun 2 Jan 14:14post reply

I wish they'd make a "Kuniokun Online". You'd just log on and beat the crap out of anyone and anything all the time. Sure, you'd have a gang and your own character and stuff...(maybe you could even capture people) but it would be so unreasonably violent and insane everywhere you went that none of that would matter.

I wish I could have played that online bousouzoku game. It just didn't look violent enough, though. I want a hard core, totally ridiculous (possibly online) bousouzoku game.

IkariDC
239th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Kuniokun the pachinko" , posted Sun 2 Jan 21:34post reply

quote:
I wish they'd make a "Kuniokun Online". You'd just log on and beat the crap out of anyone and anything all the time. Sure, you'd have a gang and your own character and stuff...(maybe you could even capture people) but it would be so unreasonably violent and insane everywhere you went that none of that would matter.

I wish I could have played that online bousouzoku game. It just didn't look violent enough, though. I want a hard core, totally ridiculous (possibly online) bousouzoku game.

Do you mean an online game, were you build up your own created character, with his unique looks etc, or do you mean a online game were you create a new game were every player picks a Kuniokun character (Kunio, Riki, Godai, Shinji, etc.)? I mean, if what you where thinking was the first choice, there's no point in being a Kuniokun online game. anyways I'd love to play a game like any of those.

Yes, I remember that Yankee Tamashii game. I really wanted to try that, but I guess I couldn't properly play it without a minimum japanese knowledge.

KTallguy
457th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Kuniokun the pachinko" , posted Sun 2 Jan 22:56post reply

quote:

Yes, I remember that Yankee Tamashii game. I really wanted to try that, but I guess I couldn't properly play it without a minimum japanese knowledge.

How did that game do in Japan anyway? Was it fun? Does it still exist ?

"手前がやくぶそくなんだよ!"

Pollyanna
715th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):Kuniokun the pachinko" , posted Mon 3 Jan 07:08post reply

quote:

Do you mean an online game, were you build up your own created character, with his unique looks etc, or do you mean a online game were you create a new game were every player picks a Kuniokun character (Kunio, Riki, Godai, Shinji, etc.)? I mean, if what you where thinking was the first choice, there's no point in being a Kuniokun online game. anyways I'd love to play a game like any of those.

I was thinking the former, without Kunio characters. It would be one of those things where they use the name because it's in the same world so that fans of the series would know what they're getting into. If it was just called "Yankee Brawlfest Online", I'd play it and go "Oh, this is just like Kuniokun". SO maybe it should be called "Nekketsu" something instead?

Anyway, it seemed like the yankee game was based a lot on chatting and crapping around, so you'd probably need decent Japanese. The only thing that kept me away from it was the fact that it was online and thus, inaccessable.

In some punk game, they need to include the option of pulling people's pants down after you beat them. That ALWAYS happens.

Nate
383th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(4):Kuniokun the pachinko" , posted Mon 3 Jan 07:19post reply

quote:

In some punk game, they need to include the option of pulling people's pants down after you beat them. That ALWAYS happens.

Ah, so Pants Bancho from Innocent Sin wasn't the only one to do it? I figured.

...Dang, now I miss Ginko.

THIS IS DWARF INVASION!