I am currently playing the best game ever - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1903 Views )

Iggy
5338th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"I am currently playing the best game ever" , posted Sat 1 Jan 13:52:post reply

It's the best eve ever.

It's 5:42AM, we've been playing for 3 hours straight, and the current winner is in the coma. And she's got many chances to win, actually, as long as she doesn't wake up.
It's a board game, with 6 dices with 6 sides, each side being either 0 or 1. When you play, most of the times, you don't move, because the 0 actually means -1. The ultimate goal of the game is to go get the butter, which is cleverly stored inside the heater. Right now, only one player managed to get his (it happened 2 hours ago)(he got 2 more butters since, without managing to do anything else, like winning the game for example), but he has to come back, and it seems he will never succeed (he's crippled, so it may explain this. It doesn't explains why he get there in the first place).

I would like to explain it better, but I really can't right now. On the other hand, as long as I stay away from the game, I increase my chances of winning eventually.

And I'm not even THAT drunk.

Oh, yeah, even if you play lesser games, happy new year as well.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Sat 1 Jan 13:53]

Replies:

Iggy
5338th Post

"Re(1):I am currently playing the best game ev" , posted Sat 1 Jan 15:01post reply

It's now 7 AM. While I was not playing, I won a slice of butter, and I am about to win.
On the other hand, the cripple guy, who is gone, is ahead of me, and the girl in a coma, who is dead since then, manages to be a real threat to my victory.

God, I love this game.

Oroch
769th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):I am currently playing the best game ev" , posted Sun 2 Jan 00:24post reply

quote:
It's now 7 AM. While I was not playing, I won a slice of butter, and I am about to win.
On the other hand, the cripple guy, who is gone, is ahead of me, and the girl in a coma, who is dead since then, manages to be a real threat to my victory.

God, I love this game.

when i find you iggy,i will beat you very hard with an ugly stick

Iggy
5340th Post

"Re(3):I am currently playing the best game ev" , posted Sun 2 Jan 01:18post reply

I am back now, and a bit less tired.
I read what I wrote, and I think "it was exactly like that". There is nothing to rephrase.
Despise all the sky in my veins, I wrote exactly what happened during the course of the game. I didn't win, but is there really a winner and a loser in a 5 hour run board game masterpiece like this ?

Happy new year.

NARUTO
2836th Post

"Re(4):I am currently playing the best game ev" , posted Sun 2 Jan 20:05post reply

quote:
I am back now, and a bit less tired.
I read what I wrote, and I think "it was exactly like that". There is nothing to rephrase.
Despise all the sky in my veins, I wrote exactly what happened during the course of the game. I didn't win, but is there really a winner and a loser in a 5 hour run board game masterpiece like this ?

Happy new year.

But finaly, did you win once???

The biggest Talent it's to make peoples belive you're talented...

Iggy
5343th Post

"Re(5):I am currently playing the best game ev" , posted Sun 2 Jan 20:34post reply

quote:
But finaly, did you win once???

Once?
ONCE????????
Don't talk like if this was a game people could play more than one time before trying to finish off themselves.

Pollyanna
713th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(6):I am currently playing the best game ev" , posted Sun 2 Jan 20:35post reply

quote:

Once?
ONCE????????
Don't talk like if this was a game people could play more than one time before trying to finish off themselves.

Don't talk as if finishing yourself off can get you out of the game!

Iggy
5345th Post

"Re(7):I am currently playing the best game ev" , posted Sun 2 Jan 20:39post reply

quote:
Don't talk as if finishing yourself off can get you out of the game!

Well, since we finally got a winner, technically, the game is over.
But I'm sure as hell I'll be in the next time (probably next year'seve) someone dares to open it and ask someone to play.
I'll be there and I'll say "GO TO HELL !"
Then Ill sit and play. I'll be the purple stone. Or the blue rabbit. Or the green bear. Yeah, definitely the green bear. Pink rabbits are for pussies.

HAYATO
185th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(8):I am currently playing the best game ev" , posted Sun 2 Jan 23:47post reply

quote:
I'll be the purple stone. Or the blue rabbit. Or the green bear. Yeah, definitely the green bear. Pink rabbits are for pussies.

Blue bunnies rule!!!