Don't know what topic number this is, but... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1347 Views )

Bata kun
2430th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Don't know what topic number this is, but..." , posted Fri 24 Dec 10:35post reply

shouldn't something bad happen to the boards if we didn't hit 80 topics? If that's not the case, then I can stop posting topics for a while now. I think the trial period ended also.

Replies:

Professor
2204th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):Don't know what topic number this is, b" , posted Fri 24 Dec 16:22post reply

quote:
shouldn't something bad happen to the boards if we didn't hit 80 topics? If that's not the case, then I can stop posting topics for a while now. I think the trial period ended also.

This is thred# 106, I beleive. I was wrong; we need about double the number (140 posts)for something to happen to the board.

Nevertheless, there's no rush any more since the trail period has ended and we'll be staying here for the next 1-3 years. Enjoy!

Shingo The One
331th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):Don't know what topic number this is, b" , posted Fri 24 Dec 16:25post reply

quote:

This is thred# 106, I beleive. I was wrong; we need about double the number (140 posts)for something to happen to the board.

Nevertheless, there's no rush any more since the trail period has ended and we'll be staying here for the next 1-3 years. Enjoy!

BANZAI!!!!!!!Thanks very much Professor, at least you have given me a nice Xmas present.The Cafe is officialy here to stay.Peace out.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.