Site Redirecting - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2857 Views )

Nate
366th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Customer

"Site Redirecting" , posted Thu 23 Dec 17:09post reply

Okay, this has happened with two Japanese sites I've tried to access now. I forgot the first, but now challenger-am.com is redirecting me to yahoo.com. What the crap? Can anyone tell me what is going on here? Is this a new kind of gaijin-protection?

THIS IS DWARF INVASION!

Replies:

Zepy
1014th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):Site Redirecting" , posted Thu 23 Dec 17:17post reply

quote:
Okay, this has happened with two Japanese sites I've tried to access now. I forgot the first, but now challenger-am.com is redirecting me to yahoo.com. What the crap? Can anyone tell me what is going on here? Is this a new kind of gaijin-protection?

I just tried challenger-am, and it gives me a blank page. Could your browser be automatically redirecting you to yahoo whenever the site can't load?

Grave
872th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):Site Redirecting" , posted Thu 23 Dec 17:20post reply

quote:
I just tried challenger-am, and it gives me a blank page. Could your browser be automatically redirecting you to yahoo whenever the site can't load?

I'm getting Yahoo too. Sure as hell isn't my home page.

Nate
367th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Site Redirecting" , posted Thu 23 Dec 17:25post reply

quote:

Nope, my default page is blank. This just struck me as odd because it happened with another Japanese site once.

THIS IS DWARF INVASION!

Shingo The One
326th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):Site Redirecting" , posted Thu 23 Dec 17:40post reply

quote:

Nope, my default page is blank. This just struck me as odd because it happened with another Japanese site once.

That's odd because whenever I go to the site, it gives me a blank page.Could it be that the site is closed?I have no idea;anyway, I only go there every now and then to see if there's any interesting match videos.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

Iggy
5247th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Site Redirecting" , posted Thu 23 Dec 21:19post reply

Blank page as well.

tenguman
63th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Site Redirecting" , posted Fri 24 Dec 00:15post reply

WAREZ is to blame