Nejibako update - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1796 Views )

Iggy
5237th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Nejibako update" , posted Wed 22 Dec 20:53post reply

From the Q&A corner :

Ryô seems to be the only Buriki one character, but he seems to have been really tweaked to not be just KOF Ryô with another sprite.

The fact Ryô is officially mister Karate doesn't mean Takuma is out of the business, since Lee and Tung are over 70 and Chin is 89. I guess he just want to rest for a while.

They are not working on any home release of the game right now, it will happen according to the sales of the game (tohoho).

They didn't chose the Nejibako characters with a popularity poll, but they may very well make a few restricted ones in the future.

Also, Ukyôsan ni ayamare !!!
Damn, Sora must be really busy if she has to go all the way to the Imoya buildings.

Also, Buriki One and Ryûkô are up in the museum. No one from Ryûkô Gaiden will appear in the game, and neither will Tôdô.

Replies:

CHAZumaru
18th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Nejibako update" , posted Wed 22 Dec 22:36post reply

quote:

Also, Buriki One and Ryûkô are up in the museum. No one from Ryûkô Gaiden will appear in the game, and neither will Tôdô.

ファック! ( ;_;) no Jin Fu-Ha.

I guess Tohdoh will be in the background as usual.

Iggy
5238th Post

"Re(2):Nejibako update" , posted Wed 22 Dec 22:41post reply

quote:

Or maybe one of the hidden boss will be the mysterious Unknown ?

Shingo The One
317th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):Nejibako update" , posted Wed 22 Dec 23:21post reply

quote:

At least, we do know that the new KOF will sure bring some long overdue changes, profile-wise, to the usual roster.While someone will have a true dark edge(Shen Woo), someone will turn 100(of all things, Iggy mentioned who this old hag is), while someone will finally become a man and a true fighter(Sie Kensou).2005 will sure be a unforgettable year for me, fighting game-wise of course.Peace out.

There is a difference between doing it FIRST and doing it RIGHT.

e5150
62th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(4):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 00:06post reply

quote:

At least, we do know that the new KOF will sure bring some long overdue changes, profile-wise, to the usual roster.While someone will have a true dark edge(Shen Woo), someone will turn 100(of all things, Iggy mentioned who this old hag is), while someone will finally become a man and a true fighter(Sie Kensou).2005 will sure be a unforgettable year for me, fighting game-wise of course.Peace out.

Breathe!

Shingo The One
320th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(5):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 00:25post reply

quote:

Breathe!

I am fine and cool man.I just pointed out the sparse but essential details that the story of the new KOF will mainly focus on, the second part of the Tales of Ash, especially the last one.Let us wait and see what the New Year shall give us.

tenguman
57th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(6):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 03:57post reply

I really don't know.
If the new KoF is going to be anything like Maximum Impact or Neo Wave, I don't mind not having another new KoF at all.

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

Shingo The One
321th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(7):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 04:15post reply

quote:
I really don't know.
If the new KoF is going to be anything like Maximum Impact or Neo Wave, I don't mind not having another new KoF at all.

Well my friend, I surely don't think they will have spent 1 and 1/2 years (by the time it's out) and give us a new 2D ripoff, they are bringing us the new generation of KOF, of which NGBC is a teaser.Fingers crossed on this one.

tenguman
59th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(8):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 04:20post reply

quote:
I really don't know.
Well my friend, I surely don't think they will have spent 1 and 1/2 years (by the time it's out) and give us a new 2D ripoff, they are bringing us the new generation of KOF, of which NGBC is a teaser.Fingers crossed on this one.

That's really what I'm hoping for.

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

Shingo The One
322th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(9):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 05:39post reply

quote:
I really don't know.

That's really what I'm hoping for.

Word brother.Bring on 2005.

Fygee
1139th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(4):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 09:12post reply

quote:

Must you constantly derail threads with your silly, off-topic nonsense?

Ishmael
1751th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 10:02post reply

quote:

Ryô seems to be the only Buriki one character, but he seems to have been really tweaked to not be just KOF Ryô with another sprite.

How is B1 Ryo different from the previous incarnations of Ryo? That guy has had his moves list twiddled with so much over the years that I'm curious what they are going to come up with for new moves for him.

Nate
362th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 10:08post reply

quote:

How is B1 Ryo different from the previous incarnations of Ryo? That guy has had his moves list twiddled with so much over the years that I'm curious what they are going to come up with for new moves for him.

I would assume less projectiles/use of chi, more physical attacks. That's how he was in Buriki-One, anyway. A purely physical fighter.

THIS IS DWARF INVASION!

Iggy
5245th Post

"Re(3):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 10:20post reply

quote:
A purely physical fighter.

I just got an erection with this sentence.

tenguman
60th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(4):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 10:57post reply

I'm still wondering who the last boss will be.

A new character, maybe?

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」

Moriya
15th Post

New Customer

"Re(5):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 13:20post reply

quote:
I'm still wondering who the last boss will be.

A new character, maybe?

Probably, considering the whole WAREZ thing.

What I really want is not one, but two brand-new bosses. A boss team, just like you, the player, use a team. They can leave the mega-powerful bosses who can take on many fighters at once in KOF, IMO.

"Tsuki yo ni agake."

Shingo The One
323th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(5):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 15:07post reply

quote:

Well, you surely don't like the fact the shit I mention is not off topic but to the point and directly related to the thread in question.Why bother, to each his own.

Freeter
4260th Post

"Re(6):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 15:54post reply

The thread is talking about Nejibako, baka.

Shingo The One
324th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(7):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 16:13post reply

quote:
The thread is talking about Nejibako, baka.

I sure know that.BTW, nice sig.I wonder if that's the special treatment you will give in the game to the ladies...I mean, the biatches, baka(LOL).
PS Sorry man, I just had to do this.

Nate
365th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(6):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 16:24post reply

quote:

Well, you surely don't like the fact the shit I mention is not off topic but to the point and directly related to the thread in question.Why bother, to each his own.

For future reference, Nejibako != (DOES NOT EQUAL) King of Fighters 2005 or whatever it's called now.

Not the same game. Talk about it in another thread, please. Don't derail this one with speculation about it.

THIS IS DWARF INVASION!

Shingo The One
325th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(7):Nejibako update" , posted Thu 23 Dec 16:50post reply

quote:

For future reference, Nejibako != (DOES NOT EQUAL) King of Fighters 2005 or whatever it's called now.

Not the same game. Talk about it in another thread, please. Don't derail this one with speculation about it.

I understand friend, but just because I mention something about the new KOF(which BTW will be called KOF with a subtitle, no more years after the title), doesn't mean I will talk about it all the time.After all, that one discussion I made surely isn't fit for a whole thread.Only when they shall unveil the game can I or anyone make all the threads we want about it.Hope I settled this little peace-threatening argument.Later.

tenguman
62th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(6):Nejibako update" , posted Fri 24 Dec 00:14post reply

quote:

Probably, considering the whole WAREZ thing.

What I really want is not one, but two brand-new bosses. A boss team, just like you, the player, use a team. They can leave the mega-powerful bosses who can take on many fighters at once in KOF, IMO.

That would be interesting as hell (But wouldn't if they came up with a team like, Geese/Shishioh/Zero, or such).

Yup, new characters, all the way.

「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」