This world is getting sicker by the day... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2072 Views )

lunatic
131th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"This world is getting sicker by the day..." , posted Sun 19 Dec 07:09post reply

WARNING disgusting cannibalism again...

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - A Mexican man killed his lover in a drunken, drugged fight then cooked the man's body in tomato and onion sauce and ate it over three days.

read it in details if u want... the last thing we need is to have news reports like these to desensitize the whole american and european societies w/ such... sickening sins and evil...

You've been very bad~ Now off to the gas chamber!

Replies:

ONSLAUGHT
3147th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 07:15post reply

quote:

Man, those crazy mexicans! I say let's invade their poor country and make it a civilizated god-loving part of America.
God bless America.

OmegaDog
1404th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 07:28post reply

quote:

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - A Mexican man killed his lover in a drunken, drugged fight then cooked the man's body in tomato and onion sauce and ate it over three days.

read it in details if u want... the last thing we need is to have news reports like these to desensitize the whole american and european societies w/ such... sickening sins and evil...

This oughta cheer you up!

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Off topic: I like video games

End of Spoiler

CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 20

Hagen de Merak
853th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 07:28post reply

quote:

Man, those crazy mexicans! I say let's invade their poor country and make it a civilizated god-loving part of America.
God bless America.

Fuck Mexicans.

sabo10
1044th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 07:37post reply

quote:
then cooked the man's body in tomato and onion sauce and ate it over three days.

that sounds pretty good

OmegaDog
1405th Post

"Re(2):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 07:51post reply

quote:
then cooked the man's body in tomato and onion sauce and ate it over three days.

that sounds pretty good

It needs some lime and salt.

CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 20

Nate
348th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 07:56post reply

quote:

Definitely retracting my statement where I said you post useful things on the say something about the last poster threads a while back.

Not that I post anything particularly useful either..

THIS IS DWARF INVASION!

Lupin
2757th Post

"Re(1):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 09:08post reply

quote:

I also don't like the idea of desensitizing; But wouldn't only mentioning it possibly desensitize?

[sigtag][/sigtag]

Red Falcon
5288th Post

"Re(1):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 11:02post reply

quote:

I HOPE this comment is some sort of joke...

God Forbid anything like that ever happen in America or Europe! COUGH GAINE COUGH DAHMER COUGH COUGH SAWNEY BEAN

Best site EVER: Link Here

Adon
1465th Post

"Re(2):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 12:18post reply

quote:

God bless America.

Then that you could get your own State Quarters. Think about that!!!

Hungrywolf
2972th Post

"Re(2):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 13:16post reply

quote:

This oughta cheer you up!

Well, it sure cheered me up!

Hungry Like the Wolf

HAYATO
127th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 19:58post reply

quote:
I HOPE this comment is some sort of joke...

God Forbid anything like that ever happen in America or Europe! COUGH GAINE COUGH DAHMER COUGH COUGH SAWNEY BEAN

Here in Europe we had the "Rottenburg Cannibal" case, about a man called Armin Meiwes and his internet friend who wanted to die, having dinner together.
The problem was that the dinner consisted of fried penis, the penis of Armin's friend. After eating his own penis with Armin, the man died from blood loss, and Armin shredded him and put his pieces in a fridge for future consuming.

When authorities got the Rottenburg cannibal, there were a lot of legal troubles to charge him, because he murdered no one, as his friend wanted to die...and Armin was no crazy man, just had his "moral convictions" screwed, or so said the doctors.

He recognized having cannibal fantasies since he was 8, when he imagined himself devouring the schoolfriends he found attractive...

Pollyanna
662th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 20:16post reply

quote:

Here in Europe we had the "Rottenburg Cannibal" case, about a man called Armin Meiwes and his internet friend who wanted to die, having dinner together.
The problem was that the dinner consisted of fried penis, the penis of Armin's friend. After eating his own penis with Armin, the man died from blood loss, and Armin shredded him and put his pieces in a fridge for future consuming.

I wonder if...
No.
I wonder how many times Iggy has done something similar?

Oroch
752th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(4):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 21:31post reply

quote:

I wonder if...
No.
I wonder how many times Iggy has done something similar?

meat is meat is meat

as long as it tastes good

HAYATO
130th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):This world is getting sicker by the day" , posted Sun 19 Dec 23:13post reply

quote:

meat is meat is meat

as long as it tastes good

True and tasty hot dog....yummy!!