Devil Tuna Deluxe Box Set - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1506 Views )

Evenor
96th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"Devil Tuna Deluxe Box Set" , posted Sat 18 Dec 05:51:post reply

www.atlus.com

Looks cool , but I still have to finish SMT.

raspBerry jam
真っ赤なice ぶちまけろ

[this message was edited by Evenor on Sat 18 Dec 05:53]

Replies:

Pollyanna
652th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Devil Tuna Deluxe Box Set" , posted Sat 18 Dec 06:30post reply

Hmmm...new cover, but it doesn't look bad at all. Nice to include the soundtrack...it's really good. I'm sort of relieved that they aren't including something I really want that I don't already have, though...because I don't want to have to buy the same game again.

But what the hell is up witht he Stella Deus covers!? All of them are messed up. Why so much Lumen!? And then a poor combination of the art it shows when you do combination attacks? The Lumen ones look better, but the bottom line is that ...well...I dunno...maybe the MAIN CHARACTER should be on the cover!?

Variable Savior
239th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Devil Tuna Deluxe Box Set" , posted Sat 18 Dec 06:51post reply

Interesting... $55.00 really isn't that much more than a normal game. I can't remember what I paid for SMT but if I could have gotten some (slightly) interesting materials for roughly $5.00 more than I certainly would have. I'll have to keep an eye out for this.

And at the risk of sounding ignorant - what is Stella Deus? I've heard it mentioned here but really can't say I know anything about it.

Blood marks heaven's path

Pollyanna
657th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):Devil Tuna Deluxe Box Set" , posted Sat 18 Dec 20:05post reply

For info on Stella Deus, check the "Yo Polly" or "hey Polly" or something thread a bit further down. I think I ranted on it quite a bit there.

Anyway, Stella Deus is an extremely beautiful SRPG from Atlus. It has a good plot, characters and system. I won't pretend like it's the best SRPG ever, but it's several notches over mediocre and happens to tickle my fancy quite well.