Anyone get Gundam Vs. Z Gundam? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2976 Views )

GekigangerV
1013th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Anyone get Gundam Vs. Z Gundam?" , posted Fri 17 Dec 11:07post reply

I was wondering if anyone here could tell me how it is. I got both the DC version and PS2 version of Federation vs. Zeon, but never got A.E.U.G. Vs. Titans.

I was wondering if there is any great changes to the game and stuff like that.

Replies:

crazymike
1053th Post

"Re(1):Anyone get Gundam Vs. Z Gundam?" , posted Fri 17 Dec 12:34post reply

Ehh haven't got it (no modded PS2) but it is worth waiting for when it hits America around March. Although I am sure Bandai will probably pull yet another version out their ass and add in Char's Counterattack...

GekigangerV
1014th Post

"Re(2):Anyone get Gundam Vs. Z Gundam?" , posted Fri 17 Dec 12:57post reply

quote:
Ehh haven't got it (no modded PS2) but it is worth waiting for when it hits America around March. Although I am sure Bandai will probably pull yet another version out their ass and add in Char's Counterattack...

Woah, it's coming to America? Sweet! Did A vs. T come out to America too?

KTallguy
440th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Anyone get Gundam Vs. Z Gundam?" , posted Fri 17 Dec 14:46:post reply

Edit: Sorry, hit enter accidentally.

I played these games in arcades for a while in Japan and then started to enjoy them on console. I've never played the series before but the new one is certainly a lot of fun, there are a ton of models, and the campaign mode is enjoyable. The strategy to the game is actually deep, but quite simple at the same time, the 'step' and when you can and can't attack, are very crucial. Overall I'd recommend it... but in Japanese the campaign mode is pretty complicated.

Support the Strongest Cooperation! Ibuki and Genjuro!
"手前がやくぶそくなんだよ!"

[this message was edited by KTallguy on Fri 17 Dec 14:48]

crazymike
1054th Post

"Re(3):Anyone get Gundam Vs. Z Gundam?" , posted Sat 18 Dec 06:11post reply

quote:

Woah, it's coming to America? Sweet! Did A vs. T come out to America too?

No, once Aeug v.s Titans DX was announced, they pushed back the release to include the new features. But now with Gundam v.s Z Gundam it is pushed back AGAIN to include THESE features. Like I said, I am sure Bandai will roll out another version a month before the US release with Char's Counterattack or something in it and then release that in the US.