J-Speakers... help with a KH2 scan... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1746 Views )

Mosquiton
1450th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"J-Speakers... help with a KH2 scan..." , posted Thu 16 Dec 08:37:post reply

Can some noble J-speaker help me out here? What's the deal with that blonde kid?

/ / /

[this message was edited by Mosquiton on Thu 16 Dec 08:39]

Replies:

sabo10
1042th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):J-Speakers... help with a KH2 scan..." , posted Thu 16 Dec 08:58post reply

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -

∵; ∵; 。
       ∵;ヽ〟;;
     ∵; iiii iii| ∵;   
      ∵; ii ii|∵;
      ∴ 。;i i| ∵;
       /⌒ヽ⌒ヽ
      ;;;/    Y  ヽ
    ;/     八    ヽ
    ;(   __//. ヽ,, ,)
     ;丶1    八.  !/ ;
      ;ζ,    八.  j ;
      ; | !    i 、 | :
     ; | i し " i   '| ;
    ; |ノ (   i    i| ;
    ; ( '~ヽ   !  ∥;

End of Spoiler

GekigangerV
1010th Post

"Re(1):J-Speakers... help with a KH2 scan..." , posted Thu 16 Dec 08:58post reply

quote:
Can some noble J-speaker help me out here? What's the deal with that blonde kid?

Not much. The title of his section is "The mysterious boy who knows Sora." He's in Twilight Town and that's pretty much it.

Pollyanna
646th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):J-Speakers... help with a KH2 scan..." , posted Thu 16 Dec 09:01post reply

quote:

Not much. The title of his section is "The mysterious boy who knows Sora." He's in Twilight Town and that's pretty much it.

Yeah another article where they don't know anything and somehow write a paragraph about it.

Mosquiton
1450th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):J-Speakers... help with a KH2 scan..." , posted Thu 16 Dec 09:06post reply

quote:

Yeah another article where they don't know anything and somehow write a paragraph about it.

Truly a valuable skill. Nearly as valuable as knowing how to mask obscene ASCII art with a spoiler tag.

/ / /

sabo10
1043th Post

"Re(4):J-Speakers... help with a KH2 scan..." , posted Thu 16 Dec 09:43post reply

quote:
Truly a valuable skill. Nearly as valuable as knowing how to mask obscene ASCII art with a spoiler tag.

I wonder if this is what the Professor meant by "inserting malicious codes in posts."

DarkZero
1010th Post

"Re(5):J-Speakers... help with a KH2 scan..." , posted Thu 16 Dec 18:57post reply

Didn't this kid look like Sora's twin in the earlier art and screenshots, with the same height, exact same haircut, etc.? I remember that there was a kid in a white jacket with blonde hair that looked EXACTLY like Sora, but supposedly wasn't.

And on a separate note, has anyone played Chain of Memories yet? I really have no interest whatsoever in playing it, but I wonder if I'm going to be totally lost if I play KH2 without it.

And like someone mentioned in the link, you apparently get a map/radar now. That will be nice.

catalyst
14th Post

New Customer

"Re(6):J-Speakers... help with a KH2 scan..." , posted Fri 17 Dec 00:03post reply

quote:

And on a separate note, has anyone played Chain of Memories yet? I really have no interest whatsoever in playing it, but I wonder if I'm going to be totally lost if I play KH2 without it.

I was wondering the same thing also, yet I get the assumption that chain of memories seems like the complete version of what Kingdom Hearts was supposed to be for the ps2 like Kingdom Hearts Final Mix[?] in Japan.

[off-topic]
The american commercials for Kingdom hearts chain of memories seem to reveal the hooded Unknowns with clarification to Riku and Mickey. I guess the blind covered figure is Riku after all I suppose.

kyo717
141th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):J-Speakers... help with a KH2 scan..." , posted Sat 18 Dec 10:29post reply

I haven't beat Chain of Memories yet but I'm currently at the last boss and struggling quite a bit. This game takes place immediately after KH1. The game actually starts with the scene where Sora and the gang is chasing Pluto from KH1's ending. Though they were a hidden boss in Final Mix, a group of hooded people refered to as the "Organization" are offically introduced in CoM. It is unknown if they are good or bad, but a few members are the villians in CoM. So far, this game doesn't really move the KH story forward except it introduces the Organization and Twilight town.

End of Spoiler

Saiki
143th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(8):J-Speakers... help with a KH2 scan..." , posted Sat 18 Dec 17:21post reply

Sora's memory is changed a bit.
The hooded ppl don't want Sora to meet up with Riku.
Riku and Mickey join the hooded guys.

End of Spoiler