The Apprentice season 2 begins!! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1467 Views )

Lupin
2737th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"The Apprentice season 2 begins!!" , posted Wed 15 Dec 21:38post reply

I just started watching my season 2 tape. I watched the first 3 episodes so far!!
Gosh, Ivana and Maria are two evil lesbians, like Mature and Vice, except less sexy and less evil.

I feel sorry for black Stacie (the funniness of the Sea lab joke caused me to reuse it), she didn't go crazy, at worse she wierded out some of the other contestants a little, and they over played it.

It seems like Wes is the real crazy one, while Raj is just eccentric looking.

Replies:

Joe Randel
324th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):The Apprentice season 2 begins!!" , posted Wed 15 Dec 23:25post reply

Dude... the 3 hour final is on this Thursday. Quit falling behind.

"I can't take any more illicit drugs... I can't afford any artificial joy" - Pursuit of Happiness

Minuteman
234th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):The Apprentice season 2 begins!!" , posted Thu 16 Dec 03:10post reply

quote:

Haha, really, I know. Perhaps our friend is in another country and they are just now getting the new season?

I won't bother asking who you think will win, since it might ruin the fun for some people, even w/ the spoiler option.

Joe Randel
331th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):The Apprentice season 2 begins!!" , posted Thu 16 Dec 03:20post reply

quote:

Haha, really, I know. Perhaps our friend is in another country and they are just now getting the new season?

I won't bother asking who you think will win, since it might ruin the fun for some people, even w/ the spoiler option.

True...

I think Trump will fire the both of them and hire Omarosa from the first season.

"I can't take any more illicit drugs... I can't afford any artificial joy" - Pursuit of Happiness

Juke Joint Jezebel
3229th Post

"Re(1):The Apprentice season 2 begins!!" , posted Thu 16 Dec 14:53post reply

quote:
Gosh, Ivana and Maria are two evil lesbians, like Mature and Vice, except less sexy and less evil.

you failed to mention Jennifer or the extremely sultry secretary, which makes me very sad

but for some healthy foreshadowing, Maria's a bitch and Ivana's a total slut

now here's some unrelated but totally hot Mature-and-Vice-esque series of pictures

Link Here
Link Here
Link Here

Lupin
2748th Post

"Re(2):The Apprentice season 2 begins!!" , posted Thu 16 Dec 15:30:post reply

quote:
you failed to mention Jennifer or the extremely sultry secretary, which makes me very sad

but for some healthy foreshadowing, Maria's a bitch and Ivana's a total slut

now here's some unrelated but totally hot Mature-and-Vice-esque series of pictures

Link Here
Link Here
Link Here

Jennifer wasn't evil like Maria & Ivana. Jennifer was easy on the eyes though.
The sullty secretary wouldn't give her number to Raj, but he said that was just because she was nervous because they were on camera.
On my tape, I've gotten to where the next episode is where Ivana drops her skirt for $20 bucks, after not letting her previous teams use sex to sell things.
Also Ivana said the car was incredibly sexy and driving a Lamborghini
Gallardo was almost as good as having sex

! wow is the whole show on that web site, with extended scenes and relatively high video quality? At least a number of extended scenes are there

[this message was edited by Lupin on Thu 16 Dec 15:49]