Mayhap the PSP and DS might become connected? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1480 Views )

hikarutilmitt
285th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Copper Customer

"Mayhap the PSP and DS might become connected?" , posted Wed 15 Dec 04:35post reply

I mean, given how easy it would probably be to make some sort of hack for the PSP to allow it to play region-locked movies, anyone think maybe someone would be pioneering enough for the wireless to allow a connection somehow? I'm not sure how useful it would be or if it'd matter, but I could certainly imagine it happening.

Just imagine, a DS emulator on the PSP running multiplayer with it. On games without the touch screen, of course.

Also, yes, this is just another test topic for the bbs. And because my passowrd is back to working on it again.

Replies:

HAYATO
96th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Mayhap the PSP and DS might become conn" , posted Wed 15 Dec 07:26post reply

Well, I'm sure all this kind of crazy emulation stuff will eventually happen, it's just a matter of time. Just wait and see...

Joe Randel
322th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Mayhap the PSP and DS might become conn" , posted Wed 15 Dec 08:33post reply

I can't wait to get some H vids on the PSP. You know it's gonna happen.

And then won't Mom be surpirized.

"I can't take any more illicit drugs... I can't afford any artificial joy" - Pursuit of Happiness

lunatic
127th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Mayhap the PSP and DS might become conn" , posted Thu 16 Dec 01:59post reply

what makes PSP easy to hack

You've been very bad~ Now off to the gas chamber!