user profileedit/delete message
PSN: SeizyaStarlight
XBL: n/a
Wii: n/a
STM: n/a
CFN: n/a
Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"'KoF 2019 Cafe Special', 3rd Place/Finals" , posted Sun 14 Jul 00:32post reply

Me - Sigh. My poor girls ran into a buzz saw trio named Vega, Dio and Sousuke. Those bosses just had to be annoying.

Mary - Hey.

Me - Hello. I said this earlier, but thank you so much for being a bodyguard this year! I know that you wanted to fight here this year, but I need the ever important translator.

Mary - Ah, don't worry!

Me - Hey bro. Since we're fighting for third again (basketball game that I won), want to bet for okonomiyaki or ramen? (Lost a basketball game bet to a different brother though.)

Sei's brother - Sure.

Me - Alright.

Okay! For the first time ever in this format, a guy will be named a "KoF" champ! We'll also see old teammates fight for this year's bronze medal.

You know what to do! Oh, I forgot. Winner of the third place bout gets free food.

Third Place Bout

2 - Sei's brother - Charlie's Angels, 2019 Remix Team: King ("RnK"/"AoF"/"KoF"), Talim ("Soul") and Yang ("RWBY"/"Blazblue Cross Tag") - (´・ー・`) vs. 4 - Seizya - Japanese Heroines Team: Mai ("GD"/"FF"/"KoF"), Yuri ("RnK"/"AoF"/"KoF") and Fuu ("Mahou Kishi Rayearth"/"Magic Knight Rayearth") - (^_^)
2 - Sei's brother - Charlie's Angels, 2019 Remix Team
4 - Seizya - Japanese Heroines Team
I still need to see which brother will mess around and get a triple-double.

Championship

2 - Sei's b6 - neo0r0chiaku - Dormanted Destructiveness Dominance Team: Alucard ("Gunbird"), Alucard ("Dracula"/"Castlevania") and Alucard ("Hellsing") - (^_^) vs. 8 - Capcom and Shuueisha - 2019 Random Select Boss Team: Vega/M. Bison ("SF"/the various Capcom series), Dio ("Jojo") and Sousuke ("Bleach") - (^_^)
6 - neo0r0chiaku - Dormanted Destructiveness Dominance Team
8 - Capcom and Shuueisha - 2019 Random Select Boss Team
Simon would so beat Jedah. (・ω・)

Replies:

"Re(1):'KoF 2019 Cafe Special', 3rd Place/Fina" , posted Sun 14 Jul 00:38post reply

Whoops. Didn't check the polls properly. Oh well.

I'm voting for my team so that I get a free meal. Oh, and neo0r0chiaku, I'm able to vote for your team! Go Alucard Cubed! I'm so not going to let the annoying bosses win!

"Re(2):'KoF 2019 Cafe Special', 3rd Place/Fina" , posted Wed 17 Jul 09:42post reply

So, we, my brother and I, ended up betting on okonomiyaki. It makes sense. Summer's still here after all.

Now, regardless on whoever wins, the random select boss team will need to go through the same process. Again, because they're picked by the spinner, the closest thing to the machine randomly selecting characters, they can't advance via the tie breaker. I know that you all like having Dictator and Dio together, but "2020" is a new game, and the process must be repeated until the team finishes 3rd or lower. After that, you're free to pair them up again.

"Re(3):'KoF 2019 Cafe Special', 3rd Place/Fina" , posted Sat 20 Jul 01:19post reply

The winners will be crowned tomorrow! Vote if you haven't done so by now! Again, if you want the bosses to win, vote, and get friends or fam to vote as well, as a tie will not save them seeing that they're randomly picked.

"'KoF 2019 Cafe Special' Winners" , posted Sun 21 Jul 04:54post reply

Final scores

Alucard Cubed 3 - Bosses 2

Japanese Heroines 3 - Chuck's Angels 0

Me - Congratulations Alucard Squad! You're this year's "KoF" champs! In addition to the trophy and gold medals, you guys get a prize of $30,000 and 3 Prinny dolls!

Alucard trio - Yay! Mission complete!

*The crowd cheers.*

Me - The donor loves the Prinnies. The bosses get the silver ones, and your local heroines Japan get the bronze ones!

*Mary translates everything and the crowd cheers again.*

Dictator - I will not accept failure! We should be the champs!

Dio and Sousuke - That's right!

Sei's bodyguard - Hey Mary!

Mary - Yes?

Sei's bodyguard - Use the magic trick you saw this stud use the year before last year.

Mary - Roger!

*Mary did better than me. She actually made homing seals to silence the bosses, and then, after sending them away, the crowd whistles and cheers.*

Sei's bro - Damn it! I owe you lunch!

Sei - You do.

Mary - The youngest brother owes the oldest brother okonomiyaki because of the bronze bout.

*The crowd laughs.*

Me - Thank you for coming! Next year's tournament will be in Manila! See you guys then!

*The crowd cheers once more after the final important translation.*

Me - Ah, right. A promise is a promise. Here.

Mary - Ah, a Honda bike! Thank you so much! You are terrific!

Me - It's those guys' idea.

Mary - Thank you guys so much!

Sei's bodyguard - We had scouts tell us about you being a bike fan. So, it made sense for us to give you a Honda bike.

Me - Okay. That's that. Let's clean up, and we'll head back to San Francisco to prepare.

Everyone - Okay!

*Insert the usual credits and special bits.*

"Za Kingu obu Faitaazu!"

---

Voice Actors

Host/Announcer - Don "Seizya" Umali

---

Special Thanks

Professor
Seizya
Justice Kyo
Neoryu
Sei's Brother
Just a Person
Neo0r0chiaku
Konami
Psikyo
Shounen Gahousha
You

---

Produced by

SNK

---

*Old SNK melody is played, as the photo of the Alucards celebrating with the prizes (including the Prinnies) appears.*

Dormanted Destructiveness Dominance Team

Congratulations!

Thank you for playing!

---

If you guys have suggestions, I'm all ears! I know I'm missing companies. Forgive me. I'm trying to finish cleaning up as I type here.

Neo0r0chiaku

Now, because your team won, your studs have next year's #1 slot. Don't expect your rematch with the bosses to be the same. There'll be a random select process again.

neo0r0chiaku
506th Post

PSN: ShikyohMukuro
XBL: IAMDC1
STM: N/A
New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):'KoF 2019 Cafe Special' Winners" , posted Sun 21 Jul 13:36post reply

quote:
Final scores

Alucard Cubed 3 - Bosses 2

Japanese Heroines 3 - Chuck's Angels 0

Me - Congratulations Alucard Squad! You're this year's "KoF" champs! In addition to the trophy and gold medals, you guys get a prize of $30,000 and 3 Prinny dolls!

Alucard trio - Yay! Mission complete!

*The crowd cheers.*

Me - The donor loves the Prinnies. The bosses get the silver ones, and your local heroines Japan get the bronze ones!

*Mary translates everything and the crowd cheers again.*

Dictator - I will not accept failure! We should be the champs!

Dio and Sousuke - That's right!

Sei's bodyguard - Hey Mary!

Mary - Yes?

Sei's bodyguard - Use the magic trick you saw this stud use the year before last year.

Mary - Roger!

*Mary did better than me. She actually made homing seals to silence the bosses, and then, after sending them away, the crowd whistles and cheers.*

Sei's bro - Damn it! I owe you lunch!

Sei - You do.

Mary - The youngest brother owes the oldest brother okonomiyaki because of the bronze bout.

*The crowd laughs.*

Me - Thank you for coming! Next year's tournament will be in Manila! See you guys then!

*The crowd cheers once more after the final important translation.*

Me - Ah, right. A promise is a promise. Here.

Mary - Ah, a Honda bike! Thank you so much! You are terrific!

Me - It's those guys' idea.

Mary - Thank you guys so much!

Sei's bodyguard - We had scouts tell us about you being a bike fan. So, it made sense

-- Message too long, Autoquote has been Snipped --

oh will you look at that there. I won. Surprising. Well, got to come up with another good team next time around.

Long Live I AM!

"Re(2):'KoF 2019 Cafe Special' Winners" , posted Sun 21 Jul 14:24post reply

quote:
oh will you look at that there. I won. Surprising. Well, got to come up with another good team next time around.

You can make another team if people are having trouble making teams, as only 8 teams are qualified.

Neo0r0chiaku
592th Post

PSN: ShikyohMukuro
XBL: IAMDC1
STM: N/A
New Red Carpet Member

"2020 edition? Where have you gone?" , posted Mon 21 Sep 14:31post reply

I thought there was a 2020 edition and we were completing the first rounds no?

Long Live I AM!