[an error occurred while processing this directive] Ah! My Goddess TV Series - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Phoenix
588th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Red Carpet Member

"Ah! My Goddess TV Series" , posted Tue 21 Sep 12:11post reply

http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/festa/sakuhin/megami.html

It'll continue the series from the OAV and follow the manga storyline. All the seiyuu from OAV are back and the team responsible is the team behind the AMG movie. Staff from the OAV is back too? Anyway great news since Inoue Kikuko is getting older. I've been praying for this to happen for God knows how long. Now I eagerly await for same thing to happen to Gunnm.

Replies:

Rid Hershel
6238th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Ah! My Goddess TV Series" , posted Tue 21 Sep 12:29post reply

quote:

It'll continue the series from the OAV and follow the manga storyline. All the seiyuu from OAV are back and the team responsible is the team behind the AMG movie. Staff from the OAV is back too? Anyway great news since Inoue Kikuko is getting older. I've been praying for this to happen for God knows how long. Now I eagerly await for same thing to happen to Gunnm.

Yes, it's been announced for a couple of months. I really hope it's more closer than the manga than the previous anime entries, since I found them to be a bit too dark for its own good.

And yes, I want animated Sigel and Lind so they better make it to those sagas! ^_^

Radish
2798th Post

"Re(1):Ah! My Goddess TV Series" , posted Tue 21 Sep 12:33:post reply

quote:

I just hope that Keichi has his OAV haircut and not the stupid looking Oogami one from the movie and later parts of the comic.

Edit: Also I hope he's not useless. When I stopped reading the comic (due to lack of interest more than any real reason) he generally didn't do anything other than act as a catalyst for Belldandy to stop people from picking on him. I kinda liked it better when he was able to do something (like figure out how to use the moon rock bracelets and stuff).

[this message was edited by Radish on Tue 21 Sep 12:35]

Rid Hershel
6239th Post

"Re(2):Ah! My Goddess TV Series" , posted Tue 21 Sep 12:38post reply

quote:
Edit: Also I hope he's not useless. When I stopped reading the comic (due to lack of interest more than any real reason) he generally didn't do anything other than act as a catalyst for Belldandy to stop people from picking on him. I kinda liked it better when he was able to do something (like figure out how to use the moon rock bracelets and stuff).
Well, in the manga he isn't useless lately. He helped a race of mechanic beings, became friend of a dimension traveling whale, and hosted an angel (and later a demon) on him.

Phoenix
589th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Ah! My Goddess TV Series" , posted Tue 21 Sep 12:41post reply

Oogami haircut...lol
I just found out about it yesterday and I don't remember seeing it posted here. I must be going blind...gomen.
Dying to see Chihiro and Mara.

Radish
2799th Post

"Re(3):Ah! My Goddess TV Series" , posted Tue 21 Sep 12:42post reply

quote:
Edit: Also I hope he's not useless. When I stopped reading the comic (due to lack of interest more than any real reason) he generally didn't do anything other than act as a catalyst for Belldandy to stop people from picking on him. I kinda liked it better when he was able to do something (like figure out how to use the moon rock bracelets and stuff). Well, in the manga he isn't useless lately. He helped a race of mechanic beings, became friend of a dimension traveling whale, and hosted an angel (and later a demon) on him.

Wow cool. I wish the OMG books didn't buck the trend and were $9.99 like practically every other series.