[an error occurred while processing this directive] Vampire Chronicle The Chaos Tower - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Iggy
4611th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Vampire Chronicle The Chaos Tower" , posted Tue 21 Sep 04:26post reply

WTF!? For how long has this been official?

Capcom ! I want to discover even the slightest changes to Vampire Savior on my screen and with my hugeass stick, not on an expensive portable without the single interesting game besides this one!

Speaking of which, I didn't know the PSP Kof will be a 3D one.

Replies:

DarkZero
942th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Vampire Chronicle The Chaos Tower" , posted Tue 21 Sep 06:30post reply

quote:
WTF!? For how long has this been official?

Capcom ! I want to discover even the slightest changes to Vampire Savior on my screen and with my hugeass stick, not on an expensive portable without the single interesting game besides this one!

Is Makai Wars still floating around on any of those release lists? All I've seen for it so far is a promo image and I'm wondering if they're even planning it for some time close to the system launch.

Iggy
4616th Post

"Re(2):Vampire Chronicle The Chaos Tower" , posted Tue 21 Sep 07:20post reply

quote:
Is Makai Wars still floating around on any of those release lists? All I've seen for it so far is a promo image and I'm wondering if they're even planning it for some time close to the system launch.

Yes, but still without any release date, and the title is not definitive (for what it means).

Iggy
4622th Post

"Princess Crown & Persona on PSP + DS news" , posted Tue 21 Sep 08:01:post reply

Link Here

But Shin Megami Tensei itself is still sceduled on DS.
In french, we would say "Atlus mange à tous les râteliers". And I don't think we can blame them for this.
Still, so far, the DS game seems to be original (or at least a remake using the ultrasuperawesome gimmicks of the console ?) while Persona and Princess Crown should be just ports of the Saturn and PS1 games...

Edit : also, you've seen it / will see it everywhere, but the official release date of the NDS is the 2nd of december for 15000 yen. Which feels kinda really cheap.
I don't think there is a list of which game will be released the first day, do we ? the surgeon game, Mario 64x4...?

[this message was edited by Iggy on Tue 21 Sep 09:48]

NARUTO
2698th Post

"Re(1):Vampire Chronicle The Chaos Tower" , posted Tue 21 Sep 08:57post reply

quote:

I agree on this one, why not a home port on PS2 or whatever. Still can we hope for new stuff?? Options?? characters??

quote:

God save us, an other KOF MI crap!!!

A friend is someone who truly knows you..
But who loves you anyway...

Iggy
4621th Post

"Re(2):Vampire Chronicle The Chaos Tower" , posted Tue 21 Sep 09:05post reply

quote:
I agree on this one, why not a home port on PS2 or whatever. Still can we hope for new stuff?? Options?? characters??

There was a rumor Chronicles would be ported to the arcades from the DC version. But since this has a new subtitle, and if doesn't stand for "crappy version but it's on a portable console so fuck off", it may mean they change/add things.
Things that should be changed, in order :
* make each version of the characters more faithful to what they were in Vampire/Hunter (I remember Aulbath had some problems...)
* Not basing the game on crappy Savior 2 but at least on Savior 1. This would mean bring in Savior 1 endings for everyone, plus the original endings of Donovan/Phobos and Pyron from the SS/PS versions. Also, add at least a survivor, or a 1-player mode that would not be Arcade mode.
* Make it a real collection, with backgrounds and endings from previous games (the musics are already here).
* Add Ruby Heart and Amingo. They belong here, goddamit.

NARUTO
2701th Post

"Re(3):Vampire Chronicle The Chaos Tower" , posted Tue 21 Sep 09:15post reply

quote:
There was a rumor Chronicles would be ported to the arcades from the DC version. But since this has a new subtitle, and if doesn't stand for "crappy version but it's on a portable console so fuck off", it may mean they change/add things.
Things that should be changed, in order :
* make each version of the characters more faithful to what they were in Vampire/Hunter (I remember Aulbath had some problems...)
* Not basing the game on crappy Savior 2 but at least on Savior 1. This would mean bring in Savior 1 endings for everyone, plus the original endings of Donovan/Phobos and Pyron from the SS/PS versions. Also, add at least a survivor, or a 1-player mode that would not be Arcade mode.
* Make it a real collection, with backgrounds and endings from previous games (the musics are already here).

Well Amigo yes, but not Rubyheart... I wish that this angel characters would make it one day.....

beto
668th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Vampire Chronicle The Chaos Tower" , posted Tue 21 Sep 11:12post reply

There´s been pics and videos of the PSP Vampire for a while. IGN and Gamespot.

Iggy
4623th Post

"Re(1):Princess Crown & Persona on PSP + DS ne" , posted Tue 21 Sep 12:44post reply

quote:
There´s been pics and videos of the PSP Vampire for a while. IGN and Gamespot.

The question is about the new subtitle.
If I'm not mistaken, IGN knows nothing about it or what it means (if it means anything else than, as I said, crappy portable port).
Plus I don't remember any tower in Vampire.

Variable Savior
220th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Princess Crown & Persona on PSP + DS ne" , posted Tue 21 Sep 13:06post reply

quote:
Plus I don't remember any tower in Vampire.

Well, there was the board in Savior where you fought Felecia. That was on a skyscraper - which is a tower of sorts. Yeahhhhh... that's really stretching it...

And if they were going to subtitle a game based on a stage they should have opted for War Agony.

Blood marks heaven's path

Iggy
4626th Post

"Re(3):Princess Crown & Persona on PSP + DS ne" , posted Tue 21 Sep 15:29post reply

quote:
Well, there was the board in Savior where you fought Felecia. That was on a skyscraper - which is a tower of sorts.

Tower Of Arrogance !
Now, was there a stage with Chaos in it... Green Hell... I don't see.

whitesword
1561th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(4):Vampire Chronicle The Chaos Tower" , posted Tue 21 Sep 19:38post reply

quote:

Well Amigo yes, but not Rubyheart...

NO <:X
Amingo should be in his own game spoon it <:X

NARUTO
2705th Post

"Re(4):Princess Crown & Persona on PSP + DS ne" , posted Wed 22 Sep 03:19post reply

quote:
Well, there was the board in Savior where you fought Felecia. That was on a skyscraper - which is a tower of sorts.
Tower Of Arrogance !
Now, was there a stage with Chaos in it... Green Hell... I don't see.

the only chaos I see is when Jedah fails and is killed by the phoetus of god......