[an error occurred while processing this directive] X-men Legends - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

NeoRyu
1009th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member

"X-men Legends" , posted Mon 20 Sep 15:34post reply

What do the X-menn fans of the broad think of a rpg iinvolving the X-men? I think it's a rather cool idea and I watched a g4techtv special about it and the game looks rather cool.

Fuu is a cutie!!

Replies:

deisied
173th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):X-men Legends" , posted Mon 20 Sep 15:36post reply

i've ignored every article about it for some reason, even though i likes me some x-men. i guess the "idea" of it is kinda alright though.

GekigangerV
986th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):X-men Legends" , posted Mon 20 Sep 16:40post reply

I will probably get it, but not right away. I still wanna finish up FFT Advance and Skies of Arcadia Legeds. It looks like a fun game though. I haven't really read up on it much in the recent weeks.

Hopefully the story mode is longer than Spider-Man 2's. It was a great game, but I was disappointed after I finished story mode in 9 hours, but I was able to squeeze out a little more drops of enjoyment from the challenges. I will have to wait to see what others say.

emagius
0th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):X-men Legends" , posted Mon 20 Sep 17:24post reply

quote:
What do the X-menn fans of the broad think of a rpg iinvolving the X-men? I think it's a rather cool idea and I watched a g4techtv special about it and the game looks rather cool.

What interests me most are the various missions in mission mode. There have been rumors of several events out of the comics. ;)

The main game seems to be just another Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance (i.e., slow Gauntlet) game, albeit with better-differentiated characters and more interactive environments. It's by Raven software, though, and they have a great track record (or they did, back in the Heretic/Hexen days).

deisied
178th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):X-men Legends" , posted Mon 20 Sep 21:30post reply

lame

ONSLAUGHT
3078th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"..." , posted Mon 20 Sep 21:41post reply

quote: