[an error occurred while processing this directive] Professor Image BBS question. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

NARUTO
2686th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Professor Image BBS question." , posted Sun 19 Sep 02:58post reply

well it seems that I got a little problem on it, each time I try to post I got an Error Message: "Invalid Password" it seems.

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Is the BBS key always Gamble? or is it an other problem??

End of Spoiler

thank you!

A friend is someone who truly knows you..
But who loves you anyway...

Replies:

Professor
2059th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):Professor Image BBS question." , posted Sun 19 Sep 03:35post reply

quote:
well it seems that I got a little problem on it, each time I try to post I got an Error Message: "Invalid Password" it seems.

thank you!

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
don't capitalize the 'G', and it should work!

End of Spoiler

Juke Joint Jezebel
3177th Post

"Professor (New) Oekaki question." , posted Sun 19 Sep 20:09:post reply

some guy has been having a problem with the drawboard. he's too lazy to e-mail you about it, but not too lazy to irritate me on aim about it. so if you could look into the problem, it would lessen the physical damage i do to him next time i see him in person

Dan's Bro: hey, does the mmcafe board work for you?
Dan's Bro: the things at the top like undo and redo and fill have the letter S infront of them
Dan's Bro: the options

he's also been whining on the drawboard if you skim around enough. here's one that also kinda pinpoints his problem: "Me too, it says like SUndo and SRedo, and SUpload. It also wont let me change the tools to differnt things. I can only change colors."

hijack

no to new threads

gh

[this message was edited by Juke Joint Jezebel on Sun 19 Sep 20:10]

TheBeast
1770th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Professor (New) Oekaki question." , posted Sun 19 Sep 22:02post reply

quote:
some guy has been having a problem with the drawboard. he's too lazy to e-mail you about it, but not too lazy to irritate me on aim about it. so if you could look into the problem, it would lessen the physical damage i do to him next time i see him in person

Dan's Bro: the things at the top like undo and redo and fill have the letter S infront of them

he's also been whining on the drawboard if you skim around enough. here's one that also kinda pinpoints his problem: "Me too, it says like SUndo and SRedo, and SUpload. It also wont let me change the tools to differnt things. I can only change colors."

hijack

no to new threads

gh

Professor
2061th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):Professor (New) Oekaki question." , posted Sun 19 Sep 23:07post reply

quote:

hijack

no to new threads

gh

Let me see if the problem's something that can be fixed.. if it started happening only recently, it *might* be another issue with XP's PS2 patch.

NARUTO
2689th Post

"Re(3):Professor (New) Oekaki question." , posted Mon 20 Sep 01:47post reply

OK Professor, it works, sorry to disturb you for such detail...

A friend is someone who truly knows you..
But who loves you anyway...