[an error occurred while processing this directive] board problem ? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Iggy
4586th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"board problem ?" , posted Sun 19 Sep 02:53:post reply

Am I the only one to have an error whenever I try to do a ctrl+F on the board with IE ?
This is the only page that does an "Error 57 : permission denied" when I do it... (on the main message list and inside a thread; it only works normally in the reply page, which is not a big help).

[this message was edited by Iggy on Sun 19 Sep 02:54]

Replies:

Gen
2688th Post

"Re(1):board problem ?" , posted Sun 19 Sep 02:59post reply

quote:
Am I the only one to have an error whenever I try to do a ctrl+F on the board with IE ?
This is the only page that does an "Error 57 : permission denied" when I do it... (on the main message list and inside a thread; it only works normally in the reply page, which is not a big help).

Same here when I tried it in IE, (though I like the idea of how the threads looked closer together)

Jocularity?

Sakuranbo
3th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):board problem ?" , posted Sun 19 Sep 03:17post reply

quote:

Dunno about IE, I just got rid of it yesterday and shift to Mozilla.
Ctrl+F works fine with it.

Dunno about IE, I just got rid of it yesterday and shift to Mozilla.
Ctrl+F works fine with it.

わしは旅の僧、錯乱坊。
チェリーとよんでくだされ。

Professor
2058th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):board problem ?" , posted Sun 19 Sep 03:32post reply

quote:

Humnnn... I don't know what could be causing it. Probably isn't happening to me since I use IE5...

Just a question, does it still happen to the thread even if you open a new window for it? (Shift click from message list)

Iggy
4587th Post

"Re(2):board problem ?" , posted Sun 19 Sep 03:36post reply

quote:
Just a question, does it still happen to the thread even if you open a new window for it? (Shift click from message list)

Yes, it does.
...Actually, you can just say it's all because of the XP SP2.
Everything that doesn't work these times seems to be its fault, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Iggy
4598th Post

"Re(3):board problem ?" , posted Mon 20 Sep 08:20post reply

quote:
...Actually, you can just say it's all because of the XP SP2.

I'm testing on IE 6 with SP1, and it works perfectly.
SP2 is really the one to blame.
And I'm doing it right now. With thorns and boiling coffee and a 3 headed cactus.